True colours

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2020, 03:45:05 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: UNBEATEN SINCE FEBRUARY..

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: True colours  (Read 5822 times)
BEERSON BACK FROM THE GRAVE
CHILLED AS A PENGUINS ASS

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2020, 11:02:45 PM »

Monster is Not TM or Matty he could be Rubbery Rubberface though. 
WHY HELLO THERE !!!.....from fmttm.........Same thread on here...........Uksake Posted on 22/05/2020 18:43

WHY HELLO THERE !!!
Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message
I see that attention seeking nob Monster is bored today

Need a link to find that ..

YOU WOULD NEED A LINK TO FIND YOUR DICK WHICH HAS BEEN FLUSHED DOWN THE BOG AFTER IT GOT INFECTED IN THE HAUNTED TUNNEL OF GREYSKULL

:alf: :alf: :alf:

BEER ME HUMPTY DUMPTY LEG :beer:

^^ In his late 50's ladies and gentlemen. Just let that sink in. souey

I KNOW AND HE'S STILL STUCK IN THE 80'S WITH HIS COCK ON GREYSKULL  :nige: :alf:

BEER ME SPICERAT  :beer: :beer: :beer:

YOU COULDN'T KNOCK THE SKIN OFF A RICE PUDDING

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2020, 11:21:15 PM »

OH AND PLAGGY MANC... THIS THAT SOMEONE POSTED ABOVE SHOULD CLEAR UP YOUR IDEA THAT I'M BOROLAD

https://fansonline.net/middlesbrough/mb/view.php?id=5013162

GOOD LAD IS BORO LAD BUT LIKE I SAY ... MONTY MONSTER BEERSON TREE O'MAN IS A ONE OFF ORIGINAL  :like:

ON THIS THREAD ALONE I AM RUBBERY, MATTY, CAPIO CAPSDAVE SMALLTOWN AND BOROLAD

THE LIST GETS BIGGER AND THE POSTERS GET THICKER  :unlike:

THE MONSTER HAS ROAMED THE EARTH FOR CENTURIES AND MESSAGE BOARDS SINCE THE DAWN OF THE NET

BEER ME BOYZZZZZZZZZ :beer:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 11:26:12 PM by BEERSON BACK FROM THE GRAVE » Logged

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 24, 2020, 01:10:19 AM »

OH AND PLAGGY MANC... THIS THAT SOMEONE POSTED ABOVE SHOULD CLEAR UP YOUR IDEA THAT I'M BOROLAD

GOOD LAD IS BORO LAD BUT LIKE I SAY ... MONTY MONSTER BEERSON TREE O'MAN IS A ONE OFF ORIGINAL  :like:

THE MONSTER HAS ROAMED THE EARTH FOR CENTURIES AND MESSAGE BOARDS SINCE THE DAWN OF THE NET

Ill say it then...Why the fuck do we put up with this prick? There is enough on here from now and other board for years to prove he is a sad fuck nobody who gets his jollies by spouting the same bollocks day in day out.
SG surely you read all this? Most posters are fed up with threads hijacked by theses "characters" i dont have discussions with just 1 because even i know (and im a 20w light bulb) that the "others" come along and then everything ends up a slanging match.
And before "mob and his crew" start with the grass calling i want them to remember 1 thing...Anytime any of them want to take "this" off the board into real life im more than willing to do it....And i will even pay the expenses they incur........Be brave MOB say something as YOU not 1 of your "characters".....
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 24, 2020, 01:15:16 AM »

^^ Thin sock in a fat shoe.

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 24, 2020, 01:33:55 AM »

Didnt copy and paste this bit did you though??.........

borolad259 Posted on 08/09/2016 22:15

Which FMTTM posters have you
"downingalbion that aint true, im not mob but i do have a couple of other usernames but they where ones i use when i first signed up a couple of years ago."

Really. Three new usernames this year and one this month...that is in addition the the three or four that I have deleted before they were activated. Care to explain what you get from having several "characters" on the board? There must be some pay off...surely?

Oh do fuck off......................     
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 24, 2020, 02:22:44 AM »

"Knock knock"

"Whose there?"

"It was me with my massive foot"

"I'll put the kettle on in about 20 minutes"

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 24, 2020, 02:40:04 AM »

Didnt copy and paste this bit did you though??.........

borolad259 Posted on 08/09/2016 22:15

Which FMTTM posters have you
"downingalbion that aint true, im not mob but i do have a couple of other usernames but they where ones i use when i first signed up a couple of years ago."

Really. Three new usernames this year and one this month...that is in addition the the three or four that I have deleted before they were activated. Care to explain what you get from having several "characters" on the board? There must be some pay off...surely?

Oh do fuck off......................     

LOLOLOL

HE'S TALKING BOUT MY OLD BUD JOHNNYTHUNDERROCKS NEKDER  :wanker: :wanker:

BEER ME THICKO  :beer:

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 24, 2020, 02:40:44 AM »

Ill say it then...Why the fuck do we put up with this prick? There is enough on here from now and other board for years to prove he is a sad fuck nobody who gets his jollies by spouting the same bollocks day in day out.
SG surely you read all this? Most posters are fed up with threads hijacked by theses "characters" i dont have discussions with just 1 because even i know (and im a 20w light bulb) that the "others" come along and then everything ends up a slanging match.
And before "mob and his crew" start with the grass calling i want them to remember 1 thing...Anytime any of them want to take "this" off the board into real life im more than willing to do it....And i will even pay the expenses they incur........Be brave MOB say something as YOU not 1 of your "characters".....

cry cry cry cry

BEER ME BUD  :beer:

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 24, 2020, 02:44:45 AM »

"Knock knock"

"Whose there?"

"It was me with my massive foot"

"I'll put the kettle on in about 20 minutes"

I GUESS THIS IS FROM A TATTERED JOKE BOOK FOUND LAYING AROUND PICCO STATION WHILE YOU AND YOUR FIENDS LOOK FOR DOPE, SPICE AND SHELTER  :alf: :nige:

BEER ME SKINZ :beer:

Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 24, 2020, 04:52:21 AM »

^^ Smalltown lives in his old 4ft shoe.
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 24, 2020, 07:33:50 AM »

You have only been on the board 5 minutes. Monty is a COB institution. He bestrides this board like a comedy colossus, and all of us, but particularly newbies like you should be more respectful and forever grateful that its this board he has chosen for his digital HQ.
sockets

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: May 24, 2020, 10:23:59 AM »

Boro Lads a maggot .. That cringe he wrote on his rules of the board  souey

This might mean that you may find yourself upset/irritated/infuriated/full of righteous indignation over admin decisions (especially if one of your posts has been deleted). This is unfortunate, but it's the way things are.       

Thinks he is really something special doesn't he :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 24, 2020, 10:33:06 AM »

You have only been on the board 5 minutes. Monty is a COB institution. He bestrides this board like a comedy colossus, and all of us, but particularly newbies like you should be more respectful and forever grateful that its this board he has chosen for his digital HQ.

What a load of shit.

At least we now know who monsters other alias is

Glory Glory Man United
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 24, 2020, 10:36:44 AM »

I say this a lot...in your opinion......Would rather have 10 mental Bobups than 1 of him......
38red

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 24, 2020, 12:41:06 PM »

Agreed. I'd rather have bile-filled Bob than MOB any day. Bob might be obsessive but at least he doesn't bore for Christendom
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 24, 2020, 12:44:04 PM »

Agreed. I'd rather have bile-filled Bob than MOB any day. Bob might be obsessive but at least he doesn't bore for Christendom
:like:
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 24, 2020, 01:30:09 PM »

Think Monty's humour is just a bit too sophisticated for you lads, that's why you are not feeling the great man. It will come, as you mature and become more enlightened the penny will drop and you to will appreciate the big mans genius
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 24, 2020, 01:41:29 PM »

Good angling Mr. Doom.

jc

mcl

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 24, 2020, 05:43:59 PM »

Think Monty's humour is just a bit too sophisticated for you lads, that's why you are not feeling the great man. It will come, as you mature and become more enlightened the penny will drop and you to will appreciate the big mans genius

HERE... HERE...

VERY KIND SIR...

ONCE THE MOB ARE THROWN IN THE SLAMMER BY SHERRIFF MONTY I WILL BE REVERTING BACK TO AWARD WINNING TALES...  :like: :like: :like:

BEER ME BUD :beer: :beer: :beer:

RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 24, 2020, 05:45:47 PM »

HERE... HERE...

VERY KIND SIR...

ONCE THE MOB ARE THROWN IN THE SLAMMER BY SHERRIFF MONTY I WILL BE REVERTING BACK TO PLAYING WITH SMALL TAILS...  :like: :like: :like:

BEER ME BUD :beer: :beer: :beer:

Glory Glory Man United

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 24, 2020, 05:46:55 PM »

#JUSTICEFORLOLA

BEERMEBOYS  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 24, 2020, 05:53:32 PM »

Sheriff???? More like fucking MONGO........... :lenin:
sockets

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: May 24, 2020, 05:54:42 PM »

charles charles charles charles

Monty the grassssssssssss 
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 24, 2020, 05:56:14 PM »

#JUSTICEFORLOLA

BEERMEBOYS  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
If what you are on about what i think you are, you really are a horrible twat.... souey
sockets

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: May 24, 2020, 05:57:49 PM »

Is the loser taking the piss out of Riks dog  :unlike: :unlike: :unlike:

bad crack what a vile specimen

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: May 24, 2020, 05:58:01 PM »

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

I THINK ITS A CRIMANALLY OVERLOOKED KINKS SONG  :unlike:

SICK OF EVERYONE BANGING ON ABOUT WATERLOO SUNSET  :unlike:

BEER ME BOYZ :beer:

RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 24, 2020, 05:59:36 PM »

Let him get on with, it doesnít hurt me, or her.

Just a shame he has nothing in his life to brighten up his sad existence of a life.

Woof woof

Glory Glory Man United
sockets

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: May 24, 2020, 06:02:23 PM »

Just a shame he has nothing in his life to brighten up his sad existence of a life.

Woof woof

Yes Rik  :like: :like:

Never stoop the the level that losers on  :like:

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 24, 2020, 06:03:50 PM »

SHUT UP YOU BORING WET LETTUCE  :wanker:

YOU COME OUT WITH THE MOST DISGUSTING COMMENTS ON THE BOARD AND TRY AND BULLY EVERYONE WITH YOUR BIG TITTIES BUT JUST BECAUSE I LIKE A KINKS SONG AND YOU CANT SING IT WITHOUT AUTOTUNE YOU GET YOUR BOYFRIEND SHITCAKE ROUND YOU  :wanker:

BEER ME BOYZZZZ :beer:

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 24, 2020, 06:05:13 PM »

Woof woof

I WOULD IMAGINE RIK HAS NEVER EVEN KISSED A GIRL BUT HE EVEN HE WOULDNT STOOP TO THE LEVELS OF THAT HALLOWEEN PROP YOUR HANGING OUT OF  :unlike:

BEER ME SHITCAKE  :beer:

sockets

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: May 24, 2020, 06:05:35 PM »

The thread title "True Colours " seems very apt now we are seeing some real true colours come out on here  
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 24, 2020, 06:07:07 PM »

Woof woof

I WOULD IMAGINE RIK HAS NEVER EVEN KISSED A GIRL BUT HE EVEN HE WOULDNT STOOP TO THE LEVELS OF THAT HALLOWEEN PROP YOUR HANGING OUT OF  :unlike:

No never, my daughter was made by an immaculate conception

Glory Glory Man United
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 24, 2020, 06:07:37 PM »

You know exactly what you are saying Minty. Having a pop at the individual about the individual is fair game i reckon but somethings are well out of order...........

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 24, 2020, 06:09:31 PM »

You know exactly what you are saying Minty. Having a pop at the individual about the individual is fair game i reckon but somethings are well out of order...........

I NEVER KNEW HE EVEN SANG KINKS SONGS UNTIL I LISTENED TO HIS BEST OF ON SPOTIFY... THOUGHT IT WAS JUST RONAN AND ELTON BUD  :unlike:

DO YOU TAKE REQUESTS RIK? 

BEER ME BUD :beer:

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2020, 06:10:17 PM »

Woof woof

No never, my daughter was made by an immaculate conception

NO NEED TO GET SO SARCASTIC RIK LAD mcl

BEER ME BUD :beer:

sockets

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2020, 06:11:01 PM »

How low can some one actually go by taking the piss out of a lads dead dog .. fs  :unlike: :unlike:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 24, 2020, 06:13:38 PM »

How about a ladís dead father?  klins

Rob Nichols ruined my life.

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 24, 2020, 06:14:04 PM »

ALL I DID WAS CALL HIM BUMDOG COS I KNOW HE LIKES DOGS HE CALLS MATTY BUMCAT

WHATS THE PROB SHITCAKE?  

BEER ME BOYZZZ  :beer:

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 24, 2020, 06:14:26 PM »

BOOM!!!!!!!!!

BEER ME BOYZZZ :beer:

sockets

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2020, 06:18:23 PM »

Well we all know how low you can go Welchy you got a record longer than Bernie Madoff  for it .. u best zip it welchy  sshhh

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: May 24, 2020, 06:21:51 PM »

LIDDLE AND RIK WERE DISGUSTING IN THIS EPISODE  :unlike:

BEER ME BOYZZZ :beer:

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 24, 2020, 06:24:35 PM »

Proper deflection there like 
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 24, 2020, 06:25:25 PM »

I was just asking a question.

Youíre new on here, so you wonít know

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 24, 2020, 06:25:55 PM »

:homer: :homer: :homer: :homer:

BEER ME NEDKAR BUD  :beer:

sockets

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: May 24, 2020, 06:27:46 PM »

I'm asking a question as well... time is my voucher numbers coming through ?

I want to register for this $30.00 rebuy at 8 pm
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 24, 2020, 06:28:51 PM »

So predictable. And just as fucking boring as it was the last 800 times youíve posted it.

Glory Glory Man United
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 24, 2020, 06:29:33 PM »

Cheque will be posted within 2 working days of the cure being announced. PM me your name and address  :like:

sockets

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: May 24, 2020, 06:31:30 PM »

Cheque will be posted within 2 working days of the cure being announced. PM me your name and address  :like:

I wouldn't tell u where a rats nest was welchy ... send the voucher save the stamp
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 24, 2020, 06:33:14 PM »

Can we still say BUMCAT*?

Asking for a friend.

* a term meaning a cool hip jazz character who has become a tramp after falling on hard times.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 24, 2020, 06:35:31 PM »

So predictable. And just as fucking boring as it was the last 800 times youíve posted it.

AWWW!!!!!!

YOUR CHEERLEADERS HAVE DESERTED YOU RIK NOW THEY KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY ARE  :like:

GOOD LADS NAKKER AND SHITCAKE  :homer:

BEER ME BOYZ :beer:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length