Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 14, 2020, 12:09:00 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: IN WARNOCK WE TRUST - WE ARE STAYING UP!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: True colours  (Read 8635 times)
38red

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2020, 08:01:55 AM »

I don't recall any Norton milf updates from this incarnation of Crocket. I'm wondering if he's the real deal?
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2020, 09:09:15 AM »

cry

And like clockwork

Glory Glory Man United
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2020, 09:11:57 AM »

Outstanding work Crocky lad. A ton on a ban.

jc

So can the banned return today?

Do yer reckon any will come back or will they be big flouncing fannies??

mcl

Crocky lad is innocent. Don't ban him Steve ye cunt.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2020, 09:15:38 AM »

Option B.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2020, 09:18:15 AM »

Clem is definitely a big flouncing fanny.

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2020, 09:20:07 AM »

Just looked. Thursday I think they are up.

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2020, 09:21:33 AM »

I think we are under attack from a few Boreme regulars(Skinz got it spot on). Don't cave fellas...

You're fuckin one of em  mcl

SPOT ON SKINZ YA BALLOONHEADEDMANCHOMELESSPICCADILLYSPICERAT

NEDKAR ALSO HAS A FEW USERNAMES ON FMTTM-FACT.

AND TBONE YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT THIS BOARD AND IT'S HISTORY HAVING ONLY JOINED WITH THIS USERNAME SINCE CHRISTMAS EVE (YOU WERE ALONE AT CHRISTMAS - LINDA FROM TINDER HAD FUCKED YOU OFF SO YOU JOINED HERE) CARE TO EXPLAIN CROCKET?

BEER ME BOYS
You are a cock of the highest order. Since you seem to have a hard on for me and you used the word FACT where is the proof of me on Boreme?.
Because believe me you tedious unfunny bellend you are barking up the wrong tree in fact you are barking in the wrong forest
You cant stand the FACT that we all know whom you are isnt that right Capio?.....
BEERSON BACK FROM THE GRAVE
I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2020, 09:38:01 AM »

YOU INTRUDED ON MY AWESOME THREADS SO NOW MONTY IS DISHING IT BACK OUT -MONSTA STYLE

HAHA CAPIO- U SAID I WAS MATTY LAST WEEK CROCKET SO YOU HAVE GONE OFF SCRIPT AGAIN TBONE

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO CAPIO IS IF YOUR NEW TO THE BOARD?

I WAS TERRORISING FMTTM AND ROMAN GLADIATORS WHEN CAPIO WAS STILL IN ON THE PRODUCTION LINE

I AM ME. I AM THE MONSTER NOW BEAT IT CROCKPOT... BACK TO FMTTM YOU LITTLE WEASEL

BEER ME BOYS

NO MORE HEROS... ANYMORE
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2020, 09:53:32 AM »

YOU INTRUDED ON MY AWESOME THREADS SO NOW MONTY IS DISHING IT BACK OUT -MONSTA STYLE

HAHA CAPIO- U SAID I WAS MATTY LAST WEEK CROCKET SO YOU HAVE GONE OFF SCRIPT AGAIN TBONE

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO CAPIO IS IF YOUR NEW TO THE BOARD?

I WAS TERRORISING FMTTM AND ROMAN GLADIATORS WHEN CAPIO WAS STILL IN ON THE PRODUCTION LINE

I AM ME. I AM THE MONSTER NOW BEAT IT CROCKPOT... BACK TO FMTTM YOU LITTLE WEASEL

BEER ME BOYS

See? Everything you print is total bullshit. Wheres the proof? I read the board for about 2 years before i joined thats how i remember you,sorry Capio.
Want to make a bet Minty? You prove,remember you said FACT,that i am a member of Boreme and ill quit the board. I will give you 24hrs (should not take long since you have "proof"). If you cannot do it YOU and your band of unfunny minstrels quit for good.............BEER ME YOU CLOWN........
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

I AM THE COB SHEPHERD. COME ON HOME LADS

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2020, 09:54:29 AM »

DESPERATE RED KEN THINKS MONSTER IS THE RUBBERY RUBBER :alf:

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2020, 09:58:08 AM »

HERES THE PROOF: NEDKAR

USED TO POST ON FMTTM AS ZORRO

GAME SET AND MATCH

BUH-BYE

NOW I HAVE SEEN THIS INCARNATION OFF HOW CAN I NOW BIN CROCKET (I SORT OF HAVE, HE FLOUNCED AFTER LOSING POLL TO BIG MATTY KITCHEN) AND T-BONE?

BEER ME BUDDD

NO MORE HEROS... ANYMORE
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2020, 09:59:19 AM »

Who mentioned you anywhere?? Awww should of read it better....Got your phone and p.c. logged in?.
6/4 Capsdave toddles along anytime soon....................
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2020, 10:01:20 AM »

GAME SET AND MATCH

BUH-BYE

NOW I HAVE SEEN THIS INCARNATION OFF HOW CAN I NOW BIN CROCKET (I SORT OF HAVE, HE FLOUNCED AFTER LOSING POLL TO BIG MATTY KITCHEN) AND T-BONE?

BEER ME BUDDD
Who? thats not proof try again...............
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2020, 10:03:52 AM »

Who mentioned you anywhere?? Awww should of read it better....Got your phone and p.c. logged in?.

YOU DID :stairlift:

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2020, 10:05:31 AM »

WHO? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

GOODUN' MAYYYTE

BEER ME BOYZZZZZZZZZZ

NO MORE HEROS... ANYMORE
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2020, 10:05:43 AM »

Right so you must be Capio then????................
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2020, 10:12:37 AM »

LAY OFF THE MONSTER HE IS ONE OF THE TOP POSTERS ON ERE  oleary
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2020, 10:15:28 AM »

LAY OFF THE MONSTER HE IS ONE OF THE TOP POSTERS ON ERE  oleary
In your opinion........
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2020, 10:17:06 AM »

GAME SET AND MATCH

BUH-BYE

BEER ME BUDDD

YER NOT IN THE BIG LEAGUES YET MONSTAA :unlike:

WHEN U SEEN OFF THE LIST OF BIG HITTERS LIKE PILE THE LONE WOLF  :like: MIDO  :like: MAD KEV  :like: CHOO CHOO KEV  :like: BLIND FAITH :like: STEELY AND HIS PESTY MATE :like: RON :like: RUBBERY RUBBER mcl THEN U COME SEE ME :pope2: :dftt:
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2020, 10:21:25 AM »

GAME SET AND MATCH

BUH-BYE

BEER ME BUDDD

WHEN U SEEN OFF THE LIST OF BIG HITTERS LIKE PILE THE LONE WOLF  :like: MIDO  :like: MAD KEV  :like: CHOO CHOO KEV  :like: BLIND FAITH :like: STEELY AND HIS PESTY MATE :like: RON :like: RUBBERY RUBBER mcl THEN U COME SEE ME :pope2: :dftt:
YEAH RIGHTO KEV  mcl
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2020, 04:15:26 PM »

Monster, you're a fucking boring cunt.

Glory Glory Man United

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2020, 04:51:45 PM »

AND YOUR A BORING RIK WALLER PROTOTYPE WHO IS ONE PIE AWAY FROM BECOMING MICHELLE MCMANUS

SIMON COWELL KNEW

BEER ME BOYS

NO MORE HEROS... ANYMORE
OzzyPorter

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2020, 06:19:35 PM »

All the aliases still talking to each other? Dear me.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2020, 06:53:44 PM »

I read the board for about 2 years before i joined thats how i remember you,sorry Capio.

rava

Thats a classic. Who the fuck would bother to read any message board, let alone a one as shit as this, for 2 years before joining.  :nige: :alf: charles
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2020, 08:44:21 PM »

What’s any of it got to do with me like?

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2020, 08:50:03 PM »

I read the board for about 2 years before i joined thats how i remember you,sorry Capio.

rava

Thats a classic. Who the fuck would bother to read any message board, let alone a one as shit as this, for 2 years before joining.  :nige: :alf: charles
Because it took ages before i got "approved"....Loads read hence the "guest" stats...Not that its fuck all to do with you...Shit board??Yet your posting....Says more about you than me........
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2020, 09:13:53 PM »

At the min there are 14 signed in and .....wait for it........399 reading..................Yet who would read this shit board before joining????......................
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2020, 10:56:36 PM »

Great thread

:jowo7: :jowo7:
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2020, 07:42:37 AM »

At the min there are 14 signed in and .....wait for it........399 reading..................Yet who would read this shit board before joining????......................

THEYRE SPAMBOTS U DUMB CUNT souey

HEAD. OVEN. JOIN THE LIST :like: :like:

ADD THAT UGLY CUNT SMALLTOWN :like: LINNY :like: BOSWELL :like: OLD MAN RIDSY :like: AND NOW DESPERATE RED KEN WILL SOON BE JOINING :like:
Bud Wiser

Bausor & Gill OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2020, 08:28:40 AM »

Everyone knows where the line is. Unfortunately a lot is missed on here which puts people off posting more frequently. Nobody wants to come on here to read angry, hateful, vile remarks. There's enough shittiness going on in the world already without overdosing on it online aswell but you can't pick and choose who you enforce it against which is what seems to be happening. Actually, you can because it's your forum but you know what I mean.

I banned seven people in one hit last Tuesday morning for vile, hateful remarks. What more do you want? 

Ahh, so thats why theres FIVE days of posts on the opening page alone.

Talk about biting off your nose to spite your face.  souey

The only spite involved was in the original remarks - the ones where people who get more slack on here than they get anywhere else chose to abuse that and cross lines.

Do you really think I am going to let vile hate speech go unchecked because the visitor figures will drop? No way - no remorse, no surrender.

So a board wick with Monty Beerson & Tortured Mind threads awaits then?

coat

Or people could stop being cunts? This board lets you get away with murder really, you have to be pretty indecent to get banned. So if you have been banned, its a certainty its because you have been a bellend and fall below the standards of common decency.

I guess it all depends how easily offended you are - or in many cases pretend to be. I'm no prude by a long way but would you regard this boards most viewed/posted on thread (Post A Sexy Image) being in the standards of common decency?

Everyone knows this is no place for shrinking violets so anyone who hasn't got the balls to engage in strident language or opinions should really be using other websites.

daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2020, 10:27:00 AM »

:nige: :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige: You think there are 399 people reaading? Jesus wept are you taking the piss?  charles charles charles
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2020, 11:43:32 AM »

:nige: :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige: You think there are 399 people reaading? Jesus wept are you taking the piss?  charles charles charles
And you daft cunt are just another annon bullshitter c'mon every cunt seems to know everything about me...Ditch your fucking annon Daft,Rubbery,Monsta etc but you lot"gang up" on people all the time so dont hide behind your fucking pals and keyboard and maybe we can discuss everything away from here.?? :lenin:
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2020, 12:12:12 PM »

Your actual name is Nekder365?

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2020, 12:45:34 PM »

Your actual name is Nekder365?
Its what ive been called since childhood as a nickname but no its not my real name, that is Ken....Redken backwards.......That ok Evadspac?........
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2020, 04:30:19 PM »

And you daft cunt are just another annon bullshitter c'mon every cunt seems to know everything about me...Ditch your fucking annon Daft,Rubbery,Monsta etc but you lot"gang up" on people all the time so dont hide behind your fucking pals and keyboard and maybe we can discuss everything away from here.?? :lenin:

399 people read that.  :alf: :nige:
Who ties your shoe laces for you?  souey
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 20, 2020, 05:33:10 PM »

So i take it that's a no???.................. :wanker:
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2020, 06:41:19 PM »

GAME SET AND MATCH

BUH-BYE

BEER ME BUDDD

Big hitter pile  monkey

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2020, 08:44:21 PM »

:meltdown:

Time and place Kenny  :like: Make sure you turn up and take a picture as well  :like:
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 20, 2020, 08:53:32 PM »

GAME SET AND MATCH

BUH-BYE

BEER ME BUDDD

Big hitter pile  monkey

welcome back you flouncing cunt monkey

Glory Glory Man United
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 20, 2020, 09:35:56 PM »

:meltdown:

Time and place Kenny  :like: Make sure you turn up and take a picture as well  :like:
Oh no would not want to inconvenience you Jimbo im always willing to travel.................
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2020, 12:23:07 AM »

GAME SET AND MATCH

BUH-BYE

BEER ME BUDDD

Big hitter pile  monkey

welcome back you flouncing cunt monkey
Haha, no flounce from me Rick.

Do you still keep in touch with madmick? I still see what was his custom purple bike kicking about, not sure if it’s still him though.

RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2020, 08:50:14 AM »

GAME SET AND MATCH

BUH-BYE

BEER ME BUDDD

Big hitter pile  monkey

GOT U TO STOP LURKING AND POST SOMETHING DIDNT IT U FAT CUNT :like: :mido:

GOOD TO HAVE U BACK LONE WOLF FELLA  :like: :beer:

SHAME HALF YOUR POSTS ARE MISSING oleary :unlike:
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 23, 2020, 09:02:13 AM »

Er thanks, I think.  monkey

RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 23, 2020, 09:04:53 AM »

Not seen or head from Mick for a couple of years now.

The last I spoke to him he was doing a lot of photography, with a lot of females...... you can figure the rest out  monkey monkey

I saw his Yamaha bike outside of Yorkshire Bank in Eston a few days ago. I’ve not seen either of his choppers around, so I can only presume he’s either SORN them or sold them.
I was tempted for a second to turn back and go see him, but then I thought, you know, I can’t be arsed.

Glory Glory Man United
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 23, 2020, 09:07:55 AM »

FAT RICK TRYING TO GET THE EDGE OVER A TRUE RETIRED LEGEND LIKE MM souey

U ARE 1 DUMB FAT CUNT RICK MATE. HEAD. OVEN. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE YOURSELF :like: :like:
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2020, 09:09:07 AM »

FAT RICK TRYING TO GET THE EDGE OVER A TRUE RETIRED LEGEND LIKE MM souey

U ARE 1 DUMB FAT CUNT RICK MATE. HEAD. OVEN. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE YOURSELF :like: :like:

Fuck off dickhead

Glory Glory Man United
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 23, 2020, 09:11:54 AM »

WELL PUT RICK MATE. IS THAT WHAT U SING IN THE MIRROR EACH MORNING :alf:
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2020, 09:17:43 AM »

WELL PUT RICK MATE. IS THAT WHAT U SING IN THE MIRROR EACH MORNING :alf:

Not often MATE!!

Glory Glory Man United
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2020, 09:22:37 AM »

SO TRUE MATE. IF I HAD TO LOOK AT THAT FAT GREASY CUNT FACE IN THE MIRROR EVERY SAY ID SAY A LOT WORSE :like:
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2020, 09:25:33 AM »

SO TRUE MATE. IF I HAD TO LOOK AT THAT FAT GREASY CUNT FACE IN THE MIRROR EVERY SAY ID SAY A LOT WORSE :like:

Don’t talk about your lad like that, after all, you may hurt his feelings, and you know what these teens are like.

Glory Glory Man United
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length