Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 14, 2020, 11:48:50 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: IN WARNOCK WE TRUST - WE ARE STAYING UP!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: True colours  (Read 8632 times)
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: May 25, 2020, 11:00:10 PM »

Monster threw the towel in earlier today, said he was deleting his account.
Good, his repetition is boring as hell and his two followers post endless shit in support of him. Iíll be staying around now heís fucked off, Iím not bothered if people arsed about that or not. Hopefully a few others will follow suit, I predict the arguments will dampen down some what.

:like:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 25, 2020, 11:29:22 PM »

Monster had gone bloody mad. He was 80% of the posts. His piss taking was normally at the edge, but his goading of Rik about his dog was fucking horrible.
Just because someone like Rik stoops to his levels, doesnít give you carte Blanche to fire anything at all back. Do it by pm, do it face to face. Get it off the board.

An embarrassment to the town when strangers drop by
Tommy Cooper

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 26, 2020, 01:23:42 AM »

Good, his repetition is boring as hell and his two followers post endless shit in support of him. Iíll be staying around now heís fucked off, Iím not bothered if people arsed about that or not. Hopefully a few others will follow suit, I predict the arguments will dampen down some what.

Thank fuck for that,

just like that
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 26, 2020, 06:45:20 AM »

Monster had gone bloody mad. He was 80% of the posts. His piss taking was normally at the edge, but his goading of Rik about his dog was fucking horrible.
Just because someone like Rik stoops to his levels, doesnít give you carte Blanche to fire anything at all back. Do it by pm, do it face to face. Get it off the board.

MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 26, 2020, 07:26:26 AM »

Monster wasn't always funny, but what was funny was the way some people got so riled up about his daftness and i liked to play with that a bit. His crack with Rik was rotten though, as was Riks conduct.

Its mad that grown men can sling those types of insults around on a message board at the slightest provocation. Goldby has tried the non moderation approach and the place is a swamp, it has been for many years. Im all for draining the swamp with  bans for people being cretins. The board might prosper that way
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 26, 2020, 08:28:44 AM »

Rik was always gonna do a runner cause liddle is away. He'll be back if Liddle lets him.

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 26, 2020, 09:09:55 AM »

Ffs Welcome to Boreme board 3............
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 26, 2020, 09:42:59 AM »

Monster is Not TM or Matty he could be Rubbery Rubberface though. 
WHY HELLO THERE !!!.....from fmttm.........Same thread on here...........Uksake Posted on 22/05/2020 18:43

WHY HELLO THERE !!!
Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message
I see that attention seeking nob Monster is bored today

Need a link to find that ..

YOU WOULD NEED A LINK TO FIND YOUR DICK WHICH HAS BEEN FLUSHED DOWN THE BOG AFTER IT GOT INFECTED IN THE HAUNTED TUNNEL OF GREYSKULL

:alf: :alf: :alf:

BEER ME HUMPTY DUMPTY LEG :beer:

^^ In his late 50's ladies and gentlemen. Just let that sink in. souey
Iím not sure whatís worse, this sad fuck or the people sucking up to him.

You are assuming they are different people.
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 26, 2020, 09:48:54 AM »

Letís face it - the triumvirate of MOB and his cheer leaders have slowly sucked the oxygen out of this place for ages. Thatís why so many people have left the board.

Boring unfunny cunts.
Don pepe

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 26, 2020, 10:41:04 AM »

Donít think people were so much riled by MOB just found his chronically bad attempts at humour tedious. He went out of his way to engage posters who had zero interest in him - couldnít avoid him if you tried
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

I AM THE COB SHEPHERD. COME ON HOME LADS

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 26, 2020, 11:08:32 AM »

Not seen or head from Mick for a couple of years now.

The last I spoke to him he was doing a lot of photography, with a lot of females...... you can figure the rest out  monkey monkey

I saw his Yamaha bike outside of Yorkshire Bank in Eston a few days ago. Iíve not seen either of his choppers around, so I can only presume heís either SORN them or sold them.
I was tempted for a second to turn back and go see him, but then I thought, you know, I canít be arsed.

Ah right. I thought you were mates.

We are. Just our paths have taken different directions.

U MEAN HE SEES U AS A SNEAKY FAT CUNT
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 26, 2020, 11:14:08 AM »

Think Monty's humour is just a bit too sophisticated for you lads, that's why you are not feeling the great man. It will come, as you mature and become more enlightened the penny will drop and you to will appreciate the big mans genius

THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS BRING DOOMY BACK. HE GETS IT. A REAL UNSUNG COB HERO. DOOMY LAD AS THE TREE OF A MAN WOULD SAY I HERE RAISE A GLASS TO U :beer: :like:
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 26, 2020, 11:23:52 AM »

HAVE YOU BEEN CALLING ME "JIMMY" AND "NONSTER" OVER AND OVER AND CALLED ME "BUMCHILD" :unlike: :unlike: :unlike:

TALK ABOUT LOW  :unlike: :unlike: :unlike: :unlike:

BEER ME BUD :beer:

BUMCHILD - you act like a CHILD
NONSTER - Simple slip of the key when typing. Nonce isnít spelt Nonse
JIMMY - Youíre a Crank as in JIMMY KRANKIE.

I also called you a Ďarris, not as in Rolf, as in slang for what you are an ARSEHOLE.

My responding to you is done, now go play on the road with the traffic.

Good lad.

U ARE 1 FAT GREASY DAFCUNT IF U THINK ANY 1 BELIEVES THAT. HEAD. OVEN. U KNOW ITS FOR THE BEST LARD EYES :like:
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 26, 2020, 11:28:36 AM »

THE LONE WOLF DESPERATE TO REMIND EVERY 1 HE IS A BIG HITTER :alf: :like:
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 26, 2020, 11:33:30 AM »

Letís face it - the triumvirate of MOB and his cheer leaders have slowly sucked the oxygen out of this place for ages. Thatís why so many people have left the board.

Boring unfunny cunts.

FLAR U ARE THE MONSTER U SPACE HEAD DAFCUNT :unlike:
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: May 26, 2020, 11:40:02 AM »

Not seen or head from Mick for a couple of years now.

The last I spoke to him he was doing a lot of photography, with a lot of females...... you can figure the rest out  monkey monkey

I saw his Yamaha bike outside of Yorkshire Bank in Eston a few days ago. Iíve not seen either of his choppers around, so I can only presume heís either SORN them or sold them.
I was tempted for a second to turn back and go see him, but then I thought, you know, I canít be arsed.

Ah right. I thought you were mates.

We are. Just our paths have taken different directions.

U MEAN HE SEES U AS A SNEAKY FAT CUNT
And you are coming across as a shithouse mouthing off safe in the knowledge that whomever you slag cannot respond. You "bring Doom back"? So thats an admission of another identity you have on here?
And before you whomp on im not defending anybody i just have an issue with anonymous bullshitters.
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 26, 2020, 12:05:31 PM »

THICK CUNT KEN U ARE CROCKY LEVEL OF DAFCUNT souey

IVE BROUGHT BACK DOOMY :like: LONE WOLF PILE :like: FREDDY LURK A LOT :like: FAKE CROCKY  :like: BOB END :like: AND MANY MORE :like: :like:

IN A FEW DAYS I WILL BE BRINGING ANOTHER COB HERO BACK TO LIFE :mido: :like:
Freddie Boswell

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 26, 2020, 01:41:37 PM »

IVE BROUGHT BACK DOOMY :like: LONE WOLF PILE :like: FREDDY LURK A LOT :like: FAKE CROCKY  :like: BOB END :like: AND MANY MORE :like: :like:

:pope2:

Keep up the good work Rubber lad  :beer:
RedcarJJ
Chubby Chaser

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 26, 2020, 01:50:04 PM »

Has this place finally gone proper mad 

Chunts
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 27, 2020, 11:33:03 AM »

I AM THE COB SHEPHERD. THEY WILL FOLLOW. IVE NOW BROUGHT BACK MAD KEV. NOT AS ANY OF HIS TEDIOUS CHARACTERS. HES BACK AS THE BIG MAN HIMSELF. MAD KEV IS MAD KEV. JUST WHAT COB HAD ASKED FOR :like: :like:

AND IVE GOT LITTLE LIDSY TO PEAK OUT OF THE SHADOWS :like:

IM NOT DONE YET LADS. MORE WILL COME HOME :mido: :like:
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 27, 2020, 11:35:11 AM »

I AM THE COB SHEPHERD. THEY WILL FOLLOW. IVE NOW BROUGHT BACK MAD KEV. NOT AS ANY OF HIS TEDIOUS CHARACTERS. HES BACK AS THE BIG MAN HIMSELF. MAD KEV IS MAD KEV. JUST WHAT COB HAD ASKED FOR :like: :like:

:wanker:
TheBadGuy

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 27, 2020, 11:45:56 AM »

No wonder all the decent posters have left this shit fest of a message board. unilateral banning of post6ers without actually reading the context of the posts and not banning everybody who actually posted the things you disagreed with in the first place. You've lost the plot Goldby and you are getting the board you deserve.

Lmao Jake, you're the most insecure poster on here, and that takes some fucking doing. "I'M A MAN'S MAN, AND I'VE GOT LOADS OF CASH ME LIKE!" Not happy though are you, you pathetic mess.
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 27, 2020, 11:49:36 AM »

MANS MAN :alf:

HE CRIES HIMSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT cry
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 27, 2020, 11:52:48 AM »

NOW THEBADGUY IS BACK AFTER A YEARS SABBATICAL. MORE WILL COME :mido: :like:
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 27, 2020, 12:26:55 PM »

Fucking Blubbery Blubberface rounding up his pussy....Sorry i meant posse.......
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 27, 2020, 12:30:24 PM »

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 27, 2020, 12:32:43 PM »

PARANOID KEN YOUR CRAIC IS ROTTEN LAD. HEAD. OVEN. DO IT FOR THE GREATER GOOD :like: :like:

BEER ME BOYS :beer:
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 27, 2020, 12:43:06 PM »

well said  :like:

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 27, 2020, 12:44:00 PM »

PARANOID KEN YOUR CRAIC IS ROTTEN LAD. HEAD. OVEN. DO IT FOR THE GREATER GOOD :like: :like:

BEER ME BOYS :beer:
Carry on you muppet.....TICK TOCK.....
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 27, 2020, 12:45:44 PM »

I thought you chased me away?  charles

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: May 27, 2020, 12:47:08 PM »

Boring unfunny cunts.

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 27, 2020, 12:48:20 PM »

No wonder all the decent posters have left this shit fest of a message board. unilateral banning of post6ers without actually reading the context of the posts and not banning everybody who actually posted the things you disagreed with in the first place. You've lost the plot Goldby and you are getting the board you deserve.

Lmao Jake, you're the most insecure poster on here, and that takes some fucking doing. "I'M A MAN'S MAN, AND I'VE GOT LOADS OF CASH ME LIKE!" Not happy though are you, you pathetic mess.
I see youíre living up to your username today.  charles

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 27, 2020, 12:55:07 PM »

Monty will be back. Heís currently recharging his batteries and taking a well earned sunshine break in Tampa

Beer me lads  :beer: :beer: :beer:

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 27, 2020, 12:59:31 PM »

Thereís nothing better than a fully recharged Monty, tell him to take five years so we can get the best out of him in future.  :like:

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 27, 2020, 01:02:37 PM »

:basil:

RUBBERY RUBBERFACE

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 27, 2020, 01:49:52 PM »

I thought you chased me away?  charles

AS U ALREADY KNOW mcl I PULLED THE PLUG ON U WHEN YOUR RELENTLESS ABUSE AGAINST OUR STEWY CAME BACK TO HAUNT U. HE DONE WELL LATELY UNDER OUR MOGGA

I THEN BROUGHT U BACK WHEN I REINVENTED MYSELF AS THE COB SHEPHERD. ALL THE BIG HITTERS ARE SLOWLY MAKING THEIR WAY HOME :like: :like: APART FROM RON. HES A SNAKE IN THE GRASS

THIS TIME STAY IN YOUR LANE LONE WOLF BIG HITTER PILE :mido: :like:
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 27, 2020, 03:21:08 PM »

COME ON DOUGAL TELL US WHAT CROCKET DID WRONG SECOND TIME AROUND ???

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length