Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 26, 2020, 05:13:46 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WOODGATE SAYS....  (Read 364 times)
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2020, 08:52:36 AM »

WE GO AGAIN.... IN THE GAZETTE  😂

SINCE YOU WE'RE AN INTERNATIONAL DEFENDER HOW ABOUT SETTING US UP A DECENT BACK 4 AND STICKING TO IT INSTEAD OF CHOPPING AND CHANGING.... 5 GOALS WE HAVE SHIPPED IN 2 GAMES  👎  AND A TEAM WITH 10 MEN SHOULD NOT HAVE COME BACK AND GOT A POINT 👎

WOODY IS GONNA USE THE SAME WAFFLE AND SPIEL EVERY WEEK  👍  THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE SQUAD WE HAVE WE SHOULD BE HAMMERING TEAMS LIKE WIGAN  👍😡😡😡👍

IT'S LIKE FUCKING GROUNDHOG DAY EVERYDAY WHEN YA WATCH THE BORO.... ONLY LEWIS WING LAST NIGHT CAN HOLD HIS HEAD UP  👍

HE MUST OF HEARD MATTY CALLING HIM SHITE  👍😂😂😂👍

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 09:17:44 AM »

Needs to go back to 3 CBs and 2 wing backs, it was working.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 12:13:53 PM »

Needs to go back to 3 CBs and 2 wing backs, it was working.

Agreed. Why he doesn't use coulson and Spence as wing backs is beyond me. We looked a solid unit and a threat in that system. He needs to buck up and play to our strengths again rather than accommodating bongalonga
Nelboro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 12:47:54 PM »

yep got to say you've got a point, Pearsy is doing well in goal im surprised we havnt missed Randolph, Spence & Coulson as wing-backs, Ayala, Macoudri & Fry centre-backs unless Gibbo returns Wingy, Morrison & Clayts or Howson in midfield,  Fletch & Ncham or Roberts if he returns up front, would be a balanced team from what iv seen at home & away this season
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 02:49:31 PM »

yep got to say you've got a point, Pearsy is doing well in goal im surprised we havnt missed Randolph, Spence & Coulson as wing-backs, Ayala, Macoudri & Fry centre-backs unless Gibbo returns Wingy, Morrison & Clayts or Howson in midfield,  Fletch & Ncham or Roberts if he returns up front, would be a balanced team from what iv seen at home & away this season

McNair? Tav?

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length