Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 18, 2020, 10:41:30 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SOUTH YORKSHIRE POLICE BRUTAL AS EVER 👎  (Read 1263 times)
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2020, 02:49:18 PM »

DID THIS TO A 16 YEAR OLD LAD WHO WAS FIGHTING WITH ANOTHER LAD AFTER BARNSLEY V SHEFF WED GAME NEAR SOME SHOPS... WHACKED HIM OVER THE NAPPER WITH A 6 FOOT STICK 👎

FUCKING SCANDELOUS 👎

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 04:21:40 PM »

Hes gonna be pretty pissed off with that new haircut.
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 04:22:56 PM »

He should get legal advice, he's probably due some compo.
ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 06:22:09 PM »

Good on them I say....should of twatted the chavy little cunts a bit harder 👍👍
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 07:35:01 PM »

SAYS THE CUNT WHO DARE NOT SAY BOO TO A MANS FACE  👎

BIGGEST WANKER ON ERE 👍

Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 07:46:09 PM »

Sounds like he gets on your tits, Lids.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 07:52:44 PM »

NOT MINE MATE...  IF I GOT A PROBLEM I FACE PEOPLE... NOWT I CAN DO ABOUT SHITHOUSES ON ERE SPOUTING OFF AND HIDING ALL THE TIME 👎

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2020, 07:53:25 PM »

NOT MY D CUPS MATE

:lids:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2020, 09:14:27 PM »

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/police-aggression-towards-football-fans.344551/

Copper desrves a kicking  :wanker:
ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2020, 09:31:24 PM »

Some massive tits to get on as well them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤔👍
Snoozy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2020, 10:10:26 PM »

I ended up with one like that at Bolton in 87 when the coppers chased us all through Boots.
Glad there were no camera phones back in the day
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2020, 10:29:20 AM »

Sooner or later someone is going to be killed by these wankers being overly aggressive with the batons.
In their training they are told not to hit "red zones" - head, back of the neck spine etc. This copper could have brought the lad down with a swipe to the legs, no problem. The running, full swing crack to that lads head could have easily killed him.
He should be disciplined at least but ideally arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. I expect neither will happen.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2020, 10:58:44 AM »

Is that a splitarse doing the beating?

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2020, 05:02:23 PM »

Copper with the stick looks like Peter Suttcliffe.

Had a similar whack with a truncheon on my napper when we played Man U. Dafcun on a hos getting carried away.

The force attracts shithouses, rapists,  murderers and the corrupt.

SY police love their rep. Stinks. They are the Asian grooming gang's friend.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 05:25:42 PM by Westlane_rightwinger » Logged
Clive Road

Easy now

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2020, 04:14:31 PM »

Iím guessing that you are saying this to be deliberately controversial.

If you arenít though, how the fuck can you ever support what that fucker does there to a 16 year old child?
Itís like watching some South American police force that just wades in with that kind of force, FFS couldnít he aim for the legs or in fact why not just get between the 2 children fighting.

I was also in Boots at Bolton in 87, there must have been 20 lads that left that basement  with those injuries. It was like a game of whack a mole with billy clubs. Anyone remember Merseyside police truncheons, much more of a long, thin device-they had a long reach over those fences at Everton.

Up yours
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2020, 04:30:44 PM »

If you arenít though, how the fuck can you ever support what that fucker does there to a 16 year old child?
Itís like watching some South American police force that just wades in with that kind of force, FFS couldnít he aim for the legs or in fact why not just get between the 2 children fighting.

I was also in Boots at Bolton in 87, there must have been 20 lads that left that basement  with those injuries. It was like a game of whack a mole with billy clubs. Anyone remember Merseyside police truncheons, much more of a long, thin device-they had a long reach over those fences at Everton.
heard  Bolton that day was naughty all round,  :lids:

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2020, 06:19:29 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/peter.ebbrell/videos/10219296827603568/

Glory Glory Man United
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2020, 06:57:59 PM »

was it 3 for 2?

:pd:
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2020, 08:14:00 PM »

What all the little untouchable kids of today need. Bet be wont be doing it again.

Bit of classic British Bobby policing.   

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2020, 08:54:32 PM »

What all the little untouchable kids of today need. Bet be wont be doing it again.

stop being a clever cunt.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2020, 10:34:33 PM »

It's true kids know fine well that fuck all will happen to them nowadays.  Be lucky to get a caution.

Back in the day the local bobby would give you a clip and if you were lucky that would be it.  Bad part getting took home and getting a clip off Dad aswell.

ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2020, 10:47:07 PM »

Nope, not saying it to be controversial.

Daft little chavy kids think they can act how they want and get away with it. Definitely deserving of a proper slap.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2020, 11:24:23 PM »

Nope, not saying it to be controversial.

Daft little chavy kids think they can act how they want and get away with it. Definitely deserving of a proper slap.
He must be 9 stone pissed wet through. A slap with a headlock :ponce: would have done the trick. Crackin his skull was a bit ott, no?

Would you be sayin the same if it was a black woman fighting over a shite tv on black Friday? Probably not.

I hope they sack the cunt.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2020, 11:36:23 PM »

It's true kids know fine well that fuck all will happen to them nowadays.  Be lucky to get a caution.

Back in the day the local bobby would give you a clip and if you were lucky that would be it.  Bad part getting took home and getting a clip off Dad aswell.

so if it was your kid you'd say serves you right. it was out of proportion and illegal, there was no threat to the copper,as I said,stop being a clever cunt. :wanker:

Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2020, 11:47:14 PM »

so if it was your kid you'd say serves you right. it was out of proportion and illegal, there was no threat to the copper,as I said,stop being a clever cunt. :wanker:

Yes It was rather extreme but he shouldn't have been fighting in the street.  The bobby took no chances and took 1 out and was then free to deal with the other involved.   
Clive Road

Easy now

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2020, 07:28:06 AM »

Yes It was rather extreme but he shouldn't have been fighting in the street.  The bobby took no chances and took 1 out and was then free to deal with the other involved.   

Iím sure the term is called Ďreasonable forceí you tosser. That is not

Stop yearning for a time were coppers were decent, honest folk because it didnít exist. They would hit you even harder back them  because they could get away with it. And then they would put you in the back of the vans for their mates to give you a few digs. Not all of them but enough of them all the same. They must hate the mobile phone and itís ability to film as if it wasnít for that footage can you imagine the spin the coppers would put on that incident.

Up yours
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2020, 09:14:48 AM »

Stop yearning for a time were coppers were decent, honest folk because it didnít exist. They would hit you even harder back them  because they could get away with it. And then they would put you in the back of the vans for their mates to give you a few digs. Not all of them but enough of them all the same. They must hate the mobile phone and itís ability to film as if it wasnít for that footage can you imagine the spin the coppers would put on that incident.

THE SEARGENT DID THAT TO ME BEFORE THE FAMOUS BORO V ZULU BATTLE IN 85/86.....HE SEEN ME ABOUT 11 UP NEAR THE MASHAM WITH ABOUT 20 OTHER LADS CHASING BRUM FANS WHO HAD GOT OFF THE TRAIN...... A MEAT WAGON PULLED UP AND OLD BILL PILED OUT AND SEARCHED US ALL.... SAID TO ME DONT LET ME FUCKING SEE YOU AGAIN...... ABOUT 1 O CLOCK WAS HEADING TO THE ALBERT PARK PUB GOING THROUGH THE SIDESTREETS... FUCK ME WHO DROVE DOWN ONE OF EM... FUCKING PIG VAN...... CUNT GOT OUT BIG STICK... TOLD ME TO GET IN.... TOLD THE OTHER PIGS TO HOLD ME ARMS.... PUT HIS BLACK GLOVES ON AND CRACKED ME ON THE SIDE OF THE JAW... WHILE THEY LAFFED. 😡

AS A 23 YEAR OLD IT WAS A BETTER RESULT THAN GETTING LIFTED... THREW OUT THE VAN AT ABOUT 5 MILES PER HOUR... CUNTS.....

tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2020, 09:32:43 AM »

lying cunt
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2020, 09:37:37 AM »

lying cunt

YOU ARE ONE FUCKING DAFT CUNT..... IT FUCKING HAPPENED AND THE FAT FUCKING COPPER IS NOW DEAD  👍

WHAT HAVE I GOT TO GAIN ABOUT MAKING THAT UP YA SILLY CUNT 😂

CAN EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I HAD ON.... BURGUNDY LOIS CORDS... STAN SMITH TRAINERS AND A YELLOW AND WHITE CHECKED PRINGLE V NECK JUMPER  👍

tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2020, 09:38:42 AM »

.......i meant there's no way you were 23 in the 85/86 season

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2020, 09:42:03 AM »

.......i meant there's no way you were 23 in the 85/86 season

WAS EITHER 22 OR 23....THINK THE GAME WAS 85....SO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 22 👍

tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2020, 09:47:59 AM »

:like:
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2020, 10:23:04 AM »

The plastic yanks on a wind up,thatís why I stopped,the plod was still out of order .

ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2020, 10:24:39 AM »

Sorry you disagree. But that is genuinely what I think.

Bet they won't do it again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length