ONCE UPON A TIME A BLOKE BORROWED A TENNER OFF ME IN THE BOOKIES !!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 05, 2020, 06:25:38 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: UNBEATEN SINCE FEBRUARY..

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ONCE UPON A TIME A BLOKE BORROWED A TENNER OFF ME IN THE BOOKIES !!!  (Read 293 times)
Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2020, 11:53:55 AM »

QUITE A WHILE AGO NOW BUT FOR SOME REASON IT CAME INTO ME SUBCONSCIOUS MIND JUST THIS MORNING THERE !!!

CAME UP TO ME AND ASKED TO BORROW A TENNER TO BACK A HORSE AND HE WOULD GIVE ME THE MONEY BACK AS SOON AS HE'D BEEN TO THE PO.

THE HORSE WON AND HE GAVE ME BACK THE TENNER WITHOUT INTEREST.

TURNED OUT HE'D BEEN TALKING TO A BLOKE IN THE BOOKIES WHO I KNEW OWNED HORSES AND HE'D GIVEN HIM A TIP.

THE SNAG HERE IS HE DIDN'T TELL ME THE TIP AS THE BLOKE TOLD HIM TO KEEP IT QUIET.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THAT !!!    :wanker:    
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 11:57:29 AM by Tortured_Mind » Logged

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 02:58:30 PM »

Bloke's a cunt. Only one thing for it TM, offer him up a dogshit tip, tell him you have it on inside info and say you have lumped on a bag of sand you're that confident. Then walk away and watch Karma take its course.

:alf: :nige:
Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 03:09:29 PM »

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ADVICE . . . THANK YOU !!!    jc

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
towz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 09:00:51 PM »

He's no mug that gadgie. He could have at least bought you a few pints though surely?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length