Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 08, 2019, 08:45:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Poll
Question: Do You Want Woodgate To Stay?
Yes - 5 (17.9%)
No - 23 (82.1%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Woodgate As Manager Of Our Club  (Read 407 times)
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2019, 10:58:16 AM »

Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 11:18:32 AM »

Three of our next five fixtures are against our relegation rivals. It's a good time to get a bounce from an incoming Manager. We can pick up some decent Points if we have someone in charge who really knows what he's doing.

Woodgate comes across as a moron.

:woodgate1:    :woodgate1:    :woodgate1:

He's not had it easy. Far from it. Not given much backing. Players running down their contracts. A fucking shit tonne of an injury list.

We can't avoid that the Players he said he targeted have been a fucking embarrassment.

Plenty predicted correctly what would happen at the start of the Season. We tried the cheap option. Local lad who was a top Player in his day. It hasn't worked. Time to move on.

If we go down this Season, we could be stuck in the third tier or worse for a long fucking time. We have to bring in someone who knows what they're doing & this is the fucking time to do it.

Losing to Leeds was always going to be likely though there is a way of losing Football matches against better opposition. I was at the game. That was not a performance from Players looking to protect their Manager.

I'd have liked Chris Hughton to be the guy but of course that seems unlikely now. Warnock will more than do. He'll get us enough Points to stay in this League. It's pretty much guaranteed. Any cunt whinging about his style of play needs to fucking look at our style of play now.

"Free flowing, vibrant football" , what a load of fucking shite.

Nothing against woodgate taking the job. It's more to do with the people above making incompetent decisions like that. Woodgate is not going to resign. So he has to be saved him from himself.

The time to act is now.
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 11:58:34 AM »

WHO IS THE SILLY CUNT WHO VOTED YES ?

FUCKING HEAD THE BALL  😂😂😂

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 11:59:41 AM »

probably Bill
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 12:02:19 PM »

No.  Nothing against the bloke and he's been dealt a shit hand but he simply isn't good enough to see us through a difficult period.

lost

CoB scum
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 02:29:41 PM »

never wanted him in the first place and now want him here even less  lost
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 02:43:43 PM »

probably Bill
charles

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse! "
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 02:45:53 PM »

If we don't pick up Points against our relegation rivals in these upcoming games, Woodgate's position will become untenable. A toxic environment.

It kills me when our Away Support sing Woodgate's name. Firstly it's a stupid chant & more importantly it doesn't help us get what the majority of us want.

I hope that the Leeds fans jokingly singing his name was a turning point for many. After the game plenty were calling him agent Woodgate for fuck sake.
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2019, 03:06:20 PM »

Three of our next five fixtures are against our relegation rivals. It's a good time to get a bounce from an incoming Manager. We can pick up some decent Points if we have someone in charge who really knows what he's doing.

He's not had it easy. Far from it. Not given much backing. Players running down their contracts. A fucking shit tonne of an injury list.

We can't avoid that the Players he said he targeted have been a fucking embarrassment.

Plenty predicted correctly what would happen at the start of the Season. We tried the cheap option. Local lad who was a top Player in his day. It hasn't worked. Time to move on.

If we go down this Season, we could be stuck in the third tier or worse for a long fucking time. We have to bring in someone who knows what they're doing & this is the fucking time to do it.

Losing to Leeds was always going to be likely though there is a way of losing Football matches against better opposition. I was at the game. That was not a performance from Players looking to protect their Manager.

I'd have liked Chris Hughton to be the guy but of course that seems unlikely now. Warnock will more than do. He'll get us enough Points to stay in this League. It's pretty much guaranteed. Any cunt whinging about his style of play needs to fucking look at our style of play now.

Nothing against woodgate taking the job. It's more to do with the people above making incompetent decisions like that. Woodgate is not going to resign. So he has to be saved him from himself.

The time to act is now.
Cracking post Jake.The board need to go,the recruitment team certainly need booting out,Bola aint no full back ever.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 12:25:20 PM »

The time to act is now.
Cracking post Jake.The board need to go,the recruitment team certainly need booting out,Bola aint no full back ever.

:like:    :like:    :like:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length