Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 08, 2019, 08:25:16 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Another incident on London Bridge  (Read 1954 times)
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2019, 03:42:49 AM »

This guy is better off dead, but where are the people asking for the death penalty for the bloke that let 39 Vietnamese die in the back of his trailer?

He would also get the chop under my regime.

Clem... Your brain is about to explode here...

One of the guys who disarmed the nutter was a convicted murderer on day release  mick mick
He wasn't a "nutter " he was a Muslim  terrorist,  more deflecting from the boards liberal hypocrite.
Why cant he both Mr Cooper  :pd:
He potentially could be, that wasn't  the point of my post emphasising  what we definitely know he was.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2019, 07:38:14 AM »

This guy is better off dead, but where are the people asking for the death penalty for the bloke that let 39 Vietnamese die in the back of his trailer?

One of the guys who disarmed the nutter was a convicted murderer on day release  mick mick
He wasn't a "nutter " he was a Muslim  terrorist,  more deflecting from the boards liberal hypocrite.
He potentially could be, that wasn't  the point of my post emphasising  what we definitely know he was.

Matty get a grip ffs.

He was a terrorist, he like many other terrorists don't kill people because they are mentally ill,  they do it because they want to kill.
Like the IRA, like ISIS, like the nutter in Sweden,  they want notoriety. From their actions. Most are brainwashed by more powerful leaders, it's got fuck all to do with mental health.

Mind you, I'd say anyone who believes in jesus, god, allah or any other fucking religious loon, has a screw loose.

Glory Glory Man United
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2019, 09:19:18 AM »

If he was a  nutter, why wasn't he in a high security nut house for the last crime.

Crocky lad is innocent. Free the COB One you admin cunts.
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2019, 09:21:56 AM »

Matty get a grip ffs.

He was a terrorist, he like many other terrorists don't kill people because they are mentally ill,  they do it because they want to kill.
Like the IRA, like ISIS, like the nutter in Sweden,  they want notoriety. From their actions. Most are brainwashed by more powerful leaders, it's got fuck all to do with mental health.

Mind you, I'd say anyone who believes in jesus, god, allah or any other fucking religious loon, has a screw loose.

You will burn in the eternal fire of hell for that Mr Mayall

"Its not rocket science" "The table is full of shit"  Woodgate 2019
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2019, 11:33:24 AM »

Matty get a grip ffs.

You will burn in the eternal fire of hell for that Mr Mayall

Oh shit, does that mean I won't get fifty 9 year old virgins either.

Oh well.

Glory Glory Man United
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2019, 11:40:48 AM »

Matty get a grip ffs.

Make your mind up.

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2019, 12:14:26 PM »

Guy with the tusk was a Polish immigrant!!!!  :meltdown:  :meltdown:

From a country that doesn’t take Muslims in.
 mick

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2019, 12:21:53 PM »

Guy with the tusk was a Polish immigrant!!!!  :meltdown:  :meltdown:

mick

Actually they do but they wide berth it as the Polish authorities dont do free handouts and expect newcomers to work and fit in.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 12:40:39 PM by Wee_Willie » Logged
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2019, 12:31:53 PM »

Poor willie is gutted it was a pole that jumped in.
Just not the same for you is it willie  :meltdown:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2019, 12:34:38 PM »

:alf:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2019, 12:44:13 PM »

I am very happy actually that someone, irrespective of colour and creed, jumped in to intervene to address this problem that pervades the Muslim community and obfuscated by cowardly liberals.
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2019, 02:33:17 PM »

I am very happy actually that someone, irrespective of colour and creed, jumped in to intervene to address this problem that pervades the Muslim community and obfuscated by cowardly liberals.

"obfuscated" WTF

"Its not rocket science" "The table is full of shit"  Woodgate 2019
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2019, 07:12:58 PM »

74 convicted terrorists walking the streets of Britain, utter fucking madness.

Theresa May was about as conservative as Tony Benn. Easily the worst Home Secretary in British history and also the worst PM in living memory.

How the fuck is she still even an MP?
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2019, 10:38:05 AM »

Guy with the tusk was a Polish immigrant!!!!  :meltdown:  :meltdown:

mick

Actually they do but they wide berth it as the Polish authorities dont do free handouts and expect newcomers to work and fit in.

You're right, it's north African and Middle-Eastern immigrants they won't take in..

https://www.euronews.com/2018/01/02/poland-refuses-mid-east-migrants

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2019, 11:20:58 PM »

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length