Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2019, 07:31:06 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Another incident on London Bridge  (Read 2078 times)
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2019, 04:02:29 PM »

Armed police dealing with a knife attack on civilians.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 04:10:41 PM »

SEEN THE VIDEO... SHOWS THEM DRAGGING A MAN OFF HIM THEN THEY SHOOT AND KILL THE CUNT 👍

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 04:25:20 PM »

Didn't fuck about.
Bloke started stabbing people then the public jumped in and pinned the cunt doen till the police arrived.
Police got the public off him and shot the cunt clean dead.

Thats the way.  :like: Don't fuck about just shoot the cunt straight away.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-bridge-news-live-gunshots-reports-station-a4300626.html
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 04:29:49 PM »

All "part and parcel of living in a big city" eh Sadique?

Ah, how lucky we are to be in such a multi cultural country.

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
Bud Wiser

Vote Nigel - get Nicola & Jeremy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 04:35:09 PM »

One less vote for Corbyn/Sturgeon.  :mido:

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 04:57:58 PM »

Let's hope the vile scum didn't kill any innocent civilians. Well done the cops taking him out  :mido:
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2019, 05:24:35 PM »

What religion is he??
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2019, 05:25:09 PM »

What religion WAS he??

fixed it

Glory Glory Man United
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2019, 05:31:02 PM »

👍😂😂😂😂👍

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2019, 05:37:09 PM »

I wonder if Jezbollah thinks the swine should have been arrested.What a prat that man is.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2019, 05:39:27 PM »

Thanks Rik, I stand corrected and v happy to be given there's one less scumbag on our streets. The trigger puller deserves a medal
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2019, 05:57:46 PM »

Another funeral for Jezza to attend ....

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2019, 06:00:12 PM »

Willie is in his absolute element here  :ponce:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2019, 06:07:27 PM »

And you're devastated .

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
towz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2019, 06:08:46 PM »

I'm glad they shot the cunt.

The Jezza comments, as usual are uncalled for, the Tories and their friends in the media have done a right job on him and the likes of Willie lap it all up
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2019, 06:11:51 PM »

We should all be celebrating now the streets are marginally safer ..
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2019, 06:13:02 PM »

WAS IT A BROWN GEEZER WITH A BEARD  lost
DowningAlbion

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2019, 06:56:27 PM »

Right wing foreign policies create conflict for profit. Then products of that violence react against the countries they perceive as attacking them. Idiots then see their actions as a vindication of right-wing foreign policy. Repeat from step 1

"The funniest/thickest poster on there is a Tommy Robinson fan boy called T_Bone, some of the stuff he puts on there is so dumb you'd think it was satire but I highly doubt he knows what that is"
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2019, 07:27:15 PM »

What a fucking nutter DA is.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2019, 07:33:43 PM »

Two dead, excluding the dead piece of shit
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2019, 08:05:02 PM »

Right wing foreign policies create conflict for profit. Then products of that violence react against the countries they perceive as attacking them. Idiots then see their actions as a vindication of right-wing foreign policy. Repeat from step 1

Fuck off

Glory Glory Man United
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2019, 08:15:38 PM »

What a fucking nutter DA is.

You have to excuse that brainwashed idiot. He's just another product of a 'trendy' 1990's school curriculum.

DowningAlbion

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2019, 08:16:31 PM »

It's the truth but you aren't bright enough to perceive it. Stick to the The Sun and The Star for your opinions (like you already do...)

"The funniest/thickest poster on there is a Tommy Robinson fan boy called T_Bone, some of the stuff he puts on there is so dumb you'd think it was satire but I highly doubt he knows what that is"
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2019, 08:17:51 PM »

And if Corbyn was in charge he would still be dithering about on whether copper should pull the trigger. only way to deal with this lot is a bullet...no ifs no buts
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2019, 08:20:58 PM »

Corbyn and Abbott would have those that attacked him, unarmed him and finally shot him arrested for hate crime and racism
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2019, 08:21:20 PM »

It's the truth but you aren't bright enough to perceive it. Stick to the The Sun and The Star for your opinions (like you already do...)

You missed the Daily Mail out, you clichéd fuck.

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2019, 08:21:43 PM »

Brave bystanders.

jc

Good decisive action from coppers.

jc

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
DowningAlbion

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2019, 08:24:08 PM »

Agree with that. Brave bystanders, decisive, correct Police action. Just disagree with the lurch further right by the uneducated every time there is an incident. It's a vicious cycle...

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2019, 08:25:52 PM »

WITHOUT THE BRAVE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC 👍 MORE DEATHS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.... RESPECT TO THEM BRAVE PEOPLE 👍

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2019, 08:36:09 PM »

Well done to the lad who the police dragged off him before shooting the cnut......
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2019, 08:37:55 PM »

Let's vote left wing instead then ??   I thought I'd been getting it wrong all these years.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2019, 08:39:20 PM »

WITHOUT THE BRAVE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC 👍 MORE DEATHS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.... RESPECT TO THEM BRAVE PEOPLE 👍

Agreed, but the two that the cunt killed, he should be fed to pigs.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2019, 08:43:38 PM »

Agree with that. Brave bystanders, decisive, correct Police action. Just disagree with the lurch further right by the uneducated every time there is an incident. It's a vicious cycle...
so what's you're education to speak so high minded of others,it was a labour govt that invaded Iraq and Afghanistan as I recall. Your simplistic viewpoint smacks of sixth form politics.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2019, 08:55:40 PM »

Daft cunts on twitter claiming this is all political. How the fuck does that pan out? Like this ..

BJ: hello is that ISISAREUS, London branch?

ISIS [London] - yes, what do you want?

BJ: I would like to order a civilian attack on London Bridge for 2pm today. Kill a couple civilians and make sure your delivery man is wearing a fake suicide vest so that he can be executed by police.

ISIS-L: No problem. Note it’s cash only.

BJ: no problem. Thanks your for excellent customer service.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 09:20:41 PM by Wee_Willie » Logged
DowningAlbion

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2019, 08:55:54 PM »

It's all there in 1984 a book that was written over 60 years ago. How hatred of a the latest common enemy is used to control the masses etc

I guess for most people on here the last book they finished was Janet and John :alf:

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2019, 09:02:10 PM »

It's all there in 1984 a book that was written over 60 years ago. How hatred of a the latest common enemy is used to control the masses etc

I guess for most people on here the last book they finished was Janet and John :alf:
Yeah and there never was a Master Bater in Captain Pugwash.........Pompous prick.............
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2019, 09:06:03 PM »

so what's you're education to speak so high minded of others,it was a labour govt that invaded Iraq and Afghanistan as I recall. Your simplistic viewpoint smacks of sixth form politics.

Why do you even bother engaging with these idiots. 
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2019, 09:15:40 PM »

I like to lift the IQ on the board up a couple of notches occasionally. monkey

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2019, 09:16:14 PM »

1984, a place where individual thought is banned, where only the leader (BB) is allowed to voice opinions, suppressing the voice of the man in the street. When he questions BB he is liberated as the majority of his followers are indoctrinated and not capable of thinking outside the cult. He is the last man in Europe. When he succumbs to BB the last man in Europe is dead.

You a Brexit man DA??

DowningAlbion

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2019, 09:25:00 PM »

Yeah 1984 the greatest novel ever written - illustrates the truth about how in a Totalitarian regime the plebs are easily controlled by being encouraged to hate whatever state or group is the current enemy...and how they all lap it up, because the negative emotions are an easy means to control the weak

Ring any bells?

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2019, 09:31:04 PM »

Totalitarianism, where a centralised and dictatorial government demands complete subservience to the state.

Probably why you love Boreme so much...
DowningAlbion

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2019, 09:40:19 PM »

Totalitarianism, where a centralised and dictatorial government demands complete subservience to the state.

I'm impressed with your ability to Google new words and concepts Willie. So we agree Authoritarian regimes that seek to control all media and information are a bad thing then?

Because that describes Trump and BJ pretty accurately

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2019, 09:42:21 PM »

Yeah 1984 the greatest novel ever written - illustrates the truth about how in a Totalitarian regime the plebs are easily controlled by being encouraged to hate whatever state or group is the current enemy...and how they all lap it up, because the negative emotions are an easy means to control the weak

Ring any bells?
the greatest novel (post war) is Catch 22, 1984 was a searing indictment of totalitarism, not quite there yet in our present society. Ridiculous analogy for what's happened today,.

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2019, 09:43:21 PM »

I like to lift the IQ on the board up a couple of notches occasionally. monkey

I wouldn't give the cunt a nod in the desert.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2019, 09:50:28 PM »

I'm impressed with your ability to Google new words and concepts Willie. So we agree Authoritarian regimes that seek to control all media and information are a bad thing then?

Because that describes Trump and BJ pretty accurately

It also describes the extreme left you are subservient to, but as you are that polarised you are blind as are  the rest of your 12 strong Boreme clique.
DowningAlbion

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2019, 09:50:53 PM »

the greatest novel (post war) is Catch 22, 1984 was a searing indictment of totalitarism, not quite there yet in our present society. Ridiculous analogy for what's happened today,.

Jimmy - I agree with you, in that I would put Catch-22 second only to 1984 as the greatest novel ever written. Both are works of genius and like all the greatest novels of the 20th century deal with the powerlessness of the individual human against a blind authoritarian/bureacratic system

My point is only that every time there is an terrorist incident many people lurch to the right when it is right-wing hawkish foreign policies that create the fuel for further terrorism. Are you really saying that is not a valid viewpoint?

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2019, 10:04:04 PM »

Jimmy - I agree with you, in that I would put Catch-22 second only to 1984 as the greatest novel ever written. Both are works of genius and like all the greatest novels of the 20th century deal with the powerlessness of the individual human against a blind authoritarian/bureacratic system

My point is only that every time there is an terrorist incident many people lurch to the right when it is right-wing hawkish foreign policies that create the fuel for further terrorism. Are you really saying that is not a valid viewpoint?
your arrogance and insults to people do you no favours, and this right wing hawkish scenario is simplistic in it's presentation. I don't have the energy to spend all night posting about this,maybe another time. One thing, who is responsible for the geopolitical politics and proxy conflicts  between Iran and Saudi, it isn't the west.

DowningAlbion

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2019, 10:13:44 PM »

Yeah the very idea of anyone on COB insulting someone else... :lids:

Sorry I never knew this was the foundation of tolerance and politeness, you radged cunt

This idea that anyone who has ever posted on FMTTM is part of an imaginary clique is pure paranoid schizoid disorder. I don't know anyone else on there apart from Nobby Barnes at the match, and Rob to buy the fanzine off

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2019, 10:27:55 PM »

Yeah the very idea of anyone on COB insulting someone else... :lids:

Sorry I never knew this was the foundation of tolerance and politeness, you radged cunt

This idea that anyone who has ever posted on FMTTM is part of an imaginary clique is pure paranoid schizoid disorder. I don't know anyone else on there apart from Nobby Barnes at the match, and Rob to buy the fanzine off
i'm not talking about the average thread,if you're trying to present a serious viewpoint then insults just demean it.

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2019, 10:44:12 PM »

1984 is indeed a great novel.It talks about a dystopian future.If Corbyn and McDonell get to power then that Dystopia will come about.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length