Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2019, 07:15:58 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How Bad Can Labour Get  (Read 759 times)
Hugo First

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2019, 05:11:44 PM »

Creepy Corbyn or Bonkers Boris isn't exactly a choice, call it a waste but I'm voting for the Green Party.

UTB
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2019, 05:13:42 PM »

I'm beginning to believe that this will be a punishment election for Labour.Brexit will be the main driver,but the Corbyn,McDonell ,Abbot et al factor will have its effect.The electorate can see the dishonest games Labour have played, and will react accordingly,even in the N.E.This is not such a bad thing if it brings Labour back to a centre left party,NOT tainted by Blairism.I can see Boris winning a three figure majority.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2019, 05:17:24 PM »

I'm beginning to believe that this will be a punishment election for Labour.Brexit will be the main driver,but the Corbyn,McDonell ,Abbot et al factor will have its effect.The electorate can see the dishonest games Labour have played, and will react accordingly,even in the N.E.This is not such a bad thing if it brings Labour back to a centre left party,NOT tainted by Blairism.I can see Boris winning a three figure majority.

:alf:

Thats nearly as good as when Notts said UKIP would get 100+ seats

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2019, 05:26:41 PM »

Have a look at the latest You Gov poll.Its just out and very grim reading for Labour.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length