Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2019, 11:35:23 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SUCIDES IN TEESSIDE  (Read 1186 times)
brocky82

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2019, 02:49:39 PM »

KEEP AND EYE ON ALL YPUR LOVED ONES AND PALS ITS GETTING STUPID NOW HOW MANY LAD SARE KILLING THEMSEKVES
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 10:59:34 AM »

Is there a common factor in these cases, such as women, money issues etc?

Such a sad state of affairs. 

I dont think I could kill myself, not afraid of death but afraid of the sadness it would leave behind for others.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 11:09:34 AM »

Underlying mental health issues exacerbated by drink and drugs... a major problem in the region

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
barwickred

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 01:46:43 PM »

Is this the result of cocaine use causing mental health problems?
More of it to come im afraid. The amount of people on coke these days is scary also seems a bit of a coincidence that the suicide rate is climbing, especially among men, who just happen to be the main users of the Colombian marching powder.

Theres always some fucker trying to win the internet.
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 01:56:02 PM »

Its this skunk shite that there smoking  souey
Its a head fuck of a drug  :unlike: especially when half of them are starting on it 12-13 years old  :meltdown:

"Its not rocket science" "The table is full of shit"  Woodgate 2019
ccole

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2019, 03:13:07 PM »

Its a head fuck of a drug  :unlike: especially when half of them are starting on it 12-13 years old  :meltdown:

The reason that Skunk is so available is because its the fastest, and easiest to grow with the biggest quick cash return.

If it was legal, it would be easy to pick and choose the strength to one that your comfortable with.

I like a drink, but I don't drink Special Brew or pints of wine because I can get something mild like Bud or Coors so I can chill and enjoy the night.

Time to legalese it. Will happen anyway with ten years.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 03:29:25 PM »

But if you couldn’t buy Coors in the pub or supermarket, and instead had to go to some TS1 crack den or text a plaggy gangster dealer, you’d probably be less inclined to bother

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2019, 03:37:22 PM »

But if you couldn’t buy Coors in the pub or supermarket, and instead had to go to some TS1 crack den or text a plaggy gangster dealer, you’d probably be less inclined to bother
Shite logic that doesn't transpose to the real world, I have no idea what we should do about drug's but prohibition doesn't work.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 03:41:53 PM »

How is it “shite logic”?

The vast majority of people in this country who like a drink don’t partake as much in drugs, because one is legal and readily available in pubs and supermarkets, and the other isn’t. Which part of that statement do you disagree with?

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2019, 03:51:42 PM »

How is it “shite logic”?

The vast majority of people in this country who like a drink don’t partake as much in drugs, because one is legal and readily available in pubs and supermarkets, and the other isn’t. Which part of that statement do you disagree with?
all of it, including your present post, it's simplistic and inaccurate, your suggestion that availability is a factor is wrong, I can buy  fags at the shop but choose not to, drugs are about individual choice, nothing else.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2019, 04:59:39 PM »

Cocaine leads you down that path

Can't we all get along
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2019, 05:08:30 PM »

Cocaine leads you down that path
apparently the strong cannabis strains are worse,just say no kids.keep your toxins legal. :beer: :beer:

mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2019, 05:30:02 PM »

The reason that Skunk is so available is because its the fastest, and easiest to grow with the biggest quick cash return.

If it was legal, it would be easy to pick and choose the strength to one that your comfortable with.

I like a drink, but I don't drink Special Brew or pints of wine because I can get something mild like Bud or Coors so I can chill and enjoy the night.

The problem with skunk,as i see it,is its a long term problem mentally , it fucks you up
Its a brain drug in my my eyes, and i have first hand experience spending 3 years in Holland when i was in my 20s in the early 90s working, and smoking some of the best that was available
Its makes you paranoid to death and unable to function, god knows what it does to a 13-14 year old that has adolescence and hormones to deal with  :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:

I knocked it and the little fellas on the head when my son was born  :mido:
Best decision i ever made   :pope2:

"Its not rocket science" "The table is full of shit"  Woodgate 2019
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2019, 05:32:11 PM »

Buying Coors is a sure sign of mental health issues.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2019, 05:48:34 PM »

How is it “shite logic”?

all of it, including your present post, it's simplistic and inaccurate, your suggestion that availability is a factor is wrong, I can buy  fags at the shop but choose not to, drugs are about individual choice, nothing else.

you think legal v illegal and availability isn’t a factor in the general population using drugs or not? The fact they are illegal gives the perception of them being more “dangerous” than booze, which also puts people off.

By the same logic, if alcohol was made illegal tomorrow and not available in the pub or tesco, people would still consume the exact amount of booze?? Nonsense.

You’re being dense as fuck or deliberately obtuse. Hard to tell with you.

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2019, 05:51:00 PM »

How is it “shite logic”?

all of it, including your present post, it's simplistic and inaccurate, your suggestion that availability is a factor is wrong, I can buy  fags at the shop but choose not to, drugs are about individual choice, nothing else.

you think legal v illegal and availability isn’t a factor in the general population using drugs or not? The fact they are illegal gives the perception of them being more “dangerous” than booze, which also puts people off.

By the same logic, if alcohol was made illegal tomorrow and not available in the pub or tesco, people would still consume the exact amount of booze?? Nonsense.

You’re being dense as fuck or deliberately obtuse. Hard to tell with you.
fuck off,you have no life experiences beyond your own boundaries. :wanker:

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2019, 05:53:23 PM »

Stumped  :nige: :nige:

I’m off to the pub for half a dozen pints  :beer:

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2019, 06:00:49 PM »

Stumped  :nige: :nige:

I’m off to the pub for half a dozen pints  :beer:
yes you are, hence the shit comeback.you think going in the north stand or having a drink in flares is being "edgy", what a know nothing sap.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2019, 06:06:26 PM »

The shit comeback compared to “fuck off”  monkey :meltdown:

You had of bottle Bud lite last NYE and it took you a month to recover. You’re not exactly Tony Montana  :nige:

Relax Coulbs lad, have a pint and a line  :pope2:

Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2019, 06:28:32 PM »

What is Skunk?  Is that what they call weed in the USA that is legal in some states?  It really does smell like skunk spray.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2019, 06:59:18 PM »

The shit comeback compared to “fuck off”  monkey :meltdown:

You had of bottle Bud lite last NYE and it took you a month to recover. You’re not exactly Tony Montana  :nige:

Relax Coulbs lad, have a pint and a line  :pope2:

the fuck off was a dismissive show of contempt for your lack of knowledge, the rest of your gibberish is incidental.
nowt wrong with a couple of stella's and a cheeky line or two  on a night out. :like:

BigNasty

Be consistent you hypocritical fuckwits.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2019, 07:20:05 PM »

Male suicide has always been above average on Teesside for at least the last thirty years.

Sadly my family were affected by it three years ago.

There a many reasons as to why it is more common in our area.
To simply say its drugs or alcohol is way off the mark.

If anyone is serious about prevention then I would suggest making  contacting the Samaritans (116 123)who will help and guide you to some very good information.

Every life lost to suicide is a tragedy.
ccole

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2019, 11:12:59 AM »

Not been funny fella, but are sound very naive.

Most people know you can get drugs to your door quicker than getting an ambulance to arrive.

Do some research on the matter mate, the 'War on Drugs' has only proved it is not the way to tackle the problem, and you can't find a country where it is working.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50147580
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2019, 11:14:29 AM »

Yes, by texting a plaggy gangster dealer, like I said...

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2019, 11:20:49 AM »

ccole

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2019, 11:21:14 AM »

Like I said, if you think you either have to visit a crack den, or text a plaggy gangster to get your choice for the weekend, your don't get out much.

Prohibition isn't working, its wastes £10 billion per year in the UK trying to fight it. That money could be better spent on managing it and education.

Even the heads of most Police forces agree.

If the 'Founder' of Prohibition (The US) are relaxing and re-thinking the how to handle the issue, its only a matter of time before we do.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2019, 11:24:28 AM »

Like I said, if you think you either have to visit a crack den, or text a plaggy gangster to get your choice for the weekend, your don't get out much.

Prohibition isn't working, its wastes £10 billion per year in the UK trying to fight it. That money could be better spent on managing it and education.

If the 'Founder' of Prohibition (The US) are relaxing and re-thinking the how to handle the issue, its only a matter of time before we do.
don't argue with El Chapo,he's from the bad lands of nunthorpe.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2019, 11:39:02 AM »

It can’t of changed that much in the last 5 years. Do they use WhatsApp and Snapchat now  :ponce:

Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2019, 11:40:43 AM »

don't argue with El Chapo,he's from the bad lands of nunthorpe.

The Guisborough Road Bandit  :alf: :alf: :nige:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2019, 11:43:39 AM »

Palatial Guisborough Road Mansion to you, OddCunt 

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2019, 11:48:06 AM »

It can’t of changed that much in the last 5 years. Do they use WhatsApp and Snapchat now  :ponce:
probably, :chrisk:
what's your personal experience of drugs if you're so sure in your opinion.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2019, 11:54:44 AM »

In the last 5/6 years, probably some ibruprofen for a bad back 

Bit different in my early 20s. Grew up/ grew out of it though

Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2019, 12:01:54 PM »

Talking about you not to you my eunuch friend ...... back in your hutch 
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2019, 12:04:19 PM »

NEED BETTER PAINKILLERS THAN THAT WHEN I SEE YER.... 👍

AM IN LLOYDS BAR NOW IF YOU FANCY POPPING DOWN  👍🍻🍻🍻👍

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2019, 12:04:47 PM »

The offer still stands if you ever want to use one of the tennis courts in the garden  :like: :beer:

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2019, 12:05:21 PM »

bit like me, :chrisk:
so if you took drugs even though accessibility was restricted, why do you think it puts others off. You either want them or you don't, like drink or fags (yuk).

Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2019, 12:09:25 PM »

The offer still stands if you ever want to use one of the tennis courts in the garden  :like: :beer:

Like a dog barking at cars arent you?  monkey
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2019, 12:10:10 PM »

so if you took drugs even though accessibility was restricted, why do you think it puts others off. You either want them or you don't, like drink or fags (yuk).

LIKE GOOD HIDINGS  👍

YOU EITHER WANT ONE... OR YOU DON'T 👍

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2019, 12:12:30 PM »

You could do with a spell in rehab then Lids  monkey

Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2019, 12:43:24 PM »

Best times of my life in the early 90s, was it just the music?   
Eberneezer Good  :bc:

Even back then without mobile phones, the internet and such it was incredibly easy to pick up what you needed for a night out.  Word of mouth and who knew who was all you needed.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2019, 12:49:30 PM »

Even back then without mobile phones, the internet and such it was incredibly easy to pick up what you needed for a night out.  Word of mouth and who knew who was all you needed.
sorted for e's and whizz.  :homer:
(charlie came later. :chrisk:)

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2019, 12:52:34 PM »

UNTIL... THE DUFFER OR DUCKO OR BIG BRI TOOK IT OFF YOU  👍😂😂😂👍

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2019, 12:57:04 PM »

only if you drank where they did, I mooched around the bottom end of town and the madhouse, they avoided me.

Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2019, 01:55:10 PM »

only if you drank where they did, I mooched around the bottom end of town and the madhouse, they avoided me.

I was born a year late so avoided Duffy as my real club life started in 92, when I learned how to make fake ID at my YTS for Stockton Council.   Good little racket that, every 16 year old in Yarm worked for Stockton Council.   jc

My issue was always with that cunt Dex from The Kirk, McMillans fucker banned me for smoking at an Under 18s night in McMillans in 91. Fucking bellend refused my entry to Club M due to this in about 1998.    :alf: 
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2019, 01:58:34 PM »

didn't realise every fucker on here was so old  monkey

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2019, 02:05:53 PM »

YOU WON'T SEE 40...THAT IM SURE OF  👍

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2019, 02:31:18 PM »

are you eighteen like.
(you're right. :gaz:)

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2019, 02:53:03 PM »

mick mick

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2019, 02:59:59 PM »

mick mick
you've been warned,better take care ,check under your car and change your route every day.
my cousin (ex special forces) works in personal protection,i'll ask what he charges. :chrisk:

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2019, 03:30:04 PM »

But people with HIV/Aids can live quite a long time now.

Not sure about Cat Aids though.

klins

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length