Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2019, 11:08:14 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Voter ID  (Read 360 times)
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« on: October 15, 2019, 06:39:03 AM »

Apparently there are 11 million people in the UK who have never had a bank account, driving licence (inc provisional) , travelled abroad, claimed state benefits had a mobile phone contract etc etc

I’m calling bollocks on this one.

Tory Cunt
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 07:47:19 AM »

Illegals.. I can believe that 😂

Can't we all get along
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 07:49:59 AM »

Apparently there are 11 million people in the UK who have never had a bank account, driving licence (inc provisional) , travelled abroad, claimed state benefits had a mobile phone contract etc etc

I’m calling bollocks on this one.

ME TOO  👍

BE A LOT OF PIKEYS WHO DONT BUT BY CHOICE...

IT MAKES SENSE TO ME TO MAKE SURE ONLY THOSE ALLOWED TO VOTE... VOTE  👍

WE ALL KNOW WHY LABOUR DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS  👎

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 08:58:41 AM »

How can this eleven million be counted if there is no way of tracking them? 
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 09:29:53 AM »

LABOUR DONT WANT ID'S FOR VOTERS  😂

BUT AT THEIR RECENT PARTY POLITICAL CAMPAIGN DELEGATES HAD TO SHOW ID TO GET IN.... YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP  😂😂😂

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 09:51:47 AM »

This policy is welcome, but does nothing to address where the real electoral fraud occurs - postal voting.

There are plenty of areas in the UK - all ones with a high percentage of Muslim voters - where the number of postal votes is far higher than the national average. This is believed to be done on instructions from elders at Mosques who then "Harvest" the postal votes and fill them in and submit them on behalf the mosques worshippers.

And you can bet they are not voting for the Conservatives, Brexit or UKIP 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/11/election-fraud-allowed-to-take-place-in-muslim-communities-becau/

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2019, 09:57:49 AM »

Labour and their Moslem friends love postal votes,not to mention students who vote twice.Personally I can't see any objection to us all having to have identity cards.LabourParty charges £30 for identity cards to attend conferences etc.
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 07:40:33 PM »

This policy is welcome, but does nothing to address where the real electoral fraud occurs - postal voting.

There are plenty of areas in the UK - all ones with a high percentage of Muslim voters - where the number of postal votes is far higher than the national average. This is believed to be done on instructions from elders at Mosques who then "Harvest" the postal votes and fill them in and submit them on behalf the mosques worshippers.

And you can bet they are not voting for the Conservatives, Brexit or UKIP 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/11/election-fraud-allowed-to-take-place-in-muslim-communities-becau/

Towz is gonna go mental with your accusations of voter fraud
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2019, 08:14:44 PM »

How can this eleven million be counted if there is no way of tracking them? 

Probably an estimate from chasing people from house to house. It's rife. They don't like to go too hard on these people due to race cards so just try look like they're doing somethin. No doubt if it was some fucker living there for years like the likes of most of us we would be dragged out of said houses and prosecuted for none payment or whatever. Welcome to the UK where cunts from overseas get a free pass to do what the fuck they want due to shithouses in authority.

And they wonder why the far right is growing all over Europe  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length