Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2019, 11:16:28 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: KURDS  (Read 632 times)
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2019, 07:42:17 PM »

Looks like Trump has shat on some key allies.

Cunt.

oleary

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 07:46:35 PM »

Just a bit. They get some fucking grief like :alf:
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 07:46:46 PM »

Great tactical move  :like:
Let them fight amongst themselves  

Turkey are a nothing country  :unlike:

COB Grand National 2019 Champo
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 07:51:19 PM »

I’m avoiding Kashmire food store while this trouble brews, carnage on Gresham and Abingdon
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 08:16:17 PM »

I’m avoiding Kashmire food store while this trouble brews, carnage on Gresham and Abingdon
isn't there always.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 08:38:33 PM »

Hope it doesn’t affect the quality of our car washes
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 09:17:05 PM »

Bring the troops out

*Brings troops out* cunt 🤷‍♂️

Can't we all get along
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 09:47:51 PM »

Trump throwing them under the bus, under the orders of Putin!
towz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 06:41:38 AM »

Resurgence of ISIS iminent  :pope2:
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 07:12:41 AM »

Any possible wrong turn to mismanage a situation in the middle east tbe west will take it. They took the fight to ISIS for us then we give Turkey a free pass to bomb the fuck out of them.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 01:52:43 PM »

Any possible wrong turn to mismanage a situation in the middle east tbe west will take it. They took the fight to ISIS for us then we give Turkey a free pass to bomb the fuck out of them.

You have to consider the possibility that the west actually want instability in the middle east 
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 02:05:36 PM »

Draft dodger in Chief now claiming justification as the Kurds weren't at Normandy. FFS, you couldn't make this shit up!
towz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2019, 02:13:05 PM »

He's a fucking buffoon
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2019, 02:26:15 PM »

THE CAPTAIN KIRKS ARE A ORRIBLE FUCKING RACE OF PEOPLE. 👎😠👎

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2019, 02:49:38 PM »

You have to consider the possibility that the west actually want instability in the middle east 
why,what will they get out of it apart from higher oil prices and more mass immigration.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2019, 03:02:28 PM »

why,what will they get out of it apart from higher oil prices and more mass immigration.

It's not what the West wants, it's what Putin wants and Donny bone spurs is more than happy to help.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2019, 03:18:50 PM »

It's not what the West wants, it's what Putin wants and Donny bone spurs is more than happy to help.
and why would putin want dispuption.
incidentally I find the childish names that the left use to describe things they don't approve of adds nothing to their viewpoint and undermines it.

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2019, 03:42:20 PM »

Just the left then :gaz:
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2019, 03:44:39 PM »

In Turkey at this moment, great country  :like:
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2019, 03:53:27 PM »

Just the left then :gaz:

on here maybe not, but in the wider political debate the name calling is usually from the lefties as part of their dialogue,i mean gammon ffs, lumping every leaver under the same stupid and pathetic sobriquet. some of those "gammons" would have done more in a year than in terms of civic duty than  most in a lifetime .

Spidoolie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2019, 04:36:20 PM »

Kurds didn't help in WWII and the Normandy landings according to Trump.

THE MAN IS A FUCKING LIABILITY IN EVERY WAY THE DANGEROUS CUNT. (and I don't usually swear on line)

towz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2019, 05:30:30 PM »

Nail on head  mcl
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2019, 05:57:42 PM »

Nail on head  mcl

Not quite towz.  It wasnt too long ago he was putting pressure on Saudi supply to keep oil price down. Last thing he needs leading up to election is his economy stalling as a contributing factor from higher prices. Also he dont want wats as they simply dont win elections.  Syria is of no strategic use to USA so why the hell should  they be there. USA  are damned if they do and damned if they dont, whilst China quietly goes on quietly e economically taking over countries, seas and resources without a gun being fired.
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2019, 06:08:41 PM »

Kurds didn't help in WWII and the Normandy landings according to Trump.

THE MAN IS A FUCKING LIABILITY IN EVERY WAY THE DANGEROUS CUNT. (and I don't usually swear on line)

He's also shrugged off the issue of escaping ISIS fighters by stating they'll "go back to Europe"!
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2019, 06:36:34 PM »

Makes Brexit even more important now  :ukfist:
Close the borders and stop these parasitic cunts who contribute NOTHING to this country coming here
 "BOJO GIF"   :ukfist: :ukfist:

COB Grand National 2019 Champo
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2019, 06:41:07 PM »

Nail on head  mcl
despite all the rubbish about the illuminati and the pennies* running the world, it is in most government's  interests to have stability both in their own countries and in the wider world. Disruption can dangerous for all concerned.
*penny chews=jews,copyright  :lids:

Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2019, 07:51:13 PM »

JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THE WARMONGERING LEFTIES ON HERE.

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2019, 07:59:34 PM »

Lefties  :homer:
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2019, 08:12:59 PM »

JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THE WARMONGERING LEFTIES ON HERE.

Left wing war mongers having some severe mental gymnastics here ...... hilarious
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2019, 08:14:41 PM »

Lefties  :homer:

Vinny im sorry to break it to you but having fajitas and wearing a sombrero in a wheeled shed in primrose valley isnt a holiday in Mexico

😂😂
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2019, 08:17:47 PM »

Ah the coward changes username to spout his bile. Nobody cares son, even those who dislike me recognise you as a shithouse.
I notice you didn’t show for a pint again”mate”
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2019, 08:20:57 PM »

Ah the coward changes username to spout his bile. Nobody cares son, even those who dislike me recognise you as a shithouse.

Why so angry MadDog?

Positively frothing at the mouth 
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2019, 08:28:46 PM »

Who has changed their name fatdog?
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2019, 08:33:12 PM »

You, probably to bobupandown. Next home game fella?  monkey
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2019, 08:35:47 PM »

You, probably to bobupandown. Next home game fella?  monkey

Nah just one this one - why the fuck would i want to meet up with an obese gremlin like you?

Its funny when Lids offers everyone out but you are just a pound shop Lids

Take to your mate Matty about multiple personas on here

Nite nite
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2019, 08:39:23 PM »

Makes Brexit even more important now  :ukfist:
Close the borders and stop these parasitic cunts who contribute NOTHING to this country coming here
 "BOJO GIF"   :ukfist: :ukfist:

Erdogan threatening to unleash 3.6m more muslims into western europe could be a Brexit trump card. Especially considering they're the very same 3.6m muslims those EU dopes agreed to pay Turkey hundreds of €millions to keep!

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2019, 08:40:51 PM »

I have never offered anyone out or threatened anyone. Tell all your readers how you got my name, what ships I served on, what my disability is, you won’t what you’ll do instead is slink away and fuck off as always. Next home game “mate” for old time sake :beer: charles
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length