Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2019, 11:14:56 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Prince Jetson suing The Sun and Mirror over phone hacking  (Read 762 times)
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2019, 08:07:25 AM »

20 years ago

It will all end in tears. He's obviously married a wrong'un.

How complicated does he need to make his easy privileged life of cutting ribbons and spouting platitudes.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10069971/prince-harry-starts-legal-proceedings-against-the-sun-and-daily-mirrors-publishers/
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 08:11:05 AM »

He does right. The press coverage she has had has been nasty , malicious and unwarranted.
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 08:11:17 AM »

THE GINGER CUNT AND HIS MANIPULATIVE WIFE NEED TO WIND THEIR FUCKING NECKS IN  👍

OVER INDULGED CUNTS WHO WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY WHEN THE QUEEN POPS HER CLOGS  👍

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 08:13:16 AM »

He does right. The press coverage she has had has been nasty , malicious and unwarranted.

HER FATHER SOLD THE MAIL ON SUNDAY THE LETTER... MAYBE ITS HIM SHE SHOULD BE TAKING TO COURT  👍

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 08:15:00 AM »

What sort of daughter disowns her Father for something so trivial?
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 08:18:40 AM »

What sort of daughter disowns her Father for something so trivial?

Selling details about your daughter to the press and publishing private letters. He was a shitcunt. He could have behaved like the mother, no problem there
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 08:21:30 AM »

blood is thicker than water ..
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2019, 08:24:16 AM »

Maybe someone should tell her dad
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 08:30:54 AM »

blood is thicker than water ..

ESPECIALLY BLUE BLOOD EH WILLIE  👍😂😂😂👍

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2019, 08:55:27 AM »

It speaks more about her and the way she's adjusted to celebrity status than her old man. Whatever he's done it's hardly tantamount to child abuse or murder - ffs it is about private information about a working class lass who has a Dad who made an error. She sounds like a fucking nightmare.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2019, 08:58:37 AM »

It speaks more about her and the way she's adjusted to celebrity status than her old man. Whatever he's done it's hardly tantamount to child abuse or murder - ffs it is about private information about a working class lass who has a Dad who made an error. She sounds like a fucking nightmare.

HARRY HAS SEEN NOWT YET   mcl

SHE HAS TOOK THE TROUSERS OFF HIM   :like:

WAIT TILL SHE TAKES HIS UNDERPANTS   

HE WILL RUE THE DAY HE EVER MET HER   :meltdown:

MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2019, 10:30:14 AM »

Would you do that to your daughter Willie, embarrass her and her husband for a bit of cash? I couldn't contemplate it and if my dad did it to me I'd give him a right royal fucking off as well.

She sounds like a nightmare you say? I think thats the point, your opinion js formed by the malicious tittle tattle you read in the prezs
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2019, 10:40:52 AM »

DOOM.....YOU ARE WITHOUT DOUBT A FUCKING IDIOT   

DO YOU THINK SHE LOVES HARRY   

OR  ALL THE ATTENTION   

SHIT ACTRESS WHO IS NOW VERY FAMOUS   :unlike:

towz

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2019, 10:44:04 AM »

Jesus christ, Liddle you sound like a fucking middle aged housewife you silly cunt
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 10:49:02 AM by towz » Logged
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2019, 10:55:44 AM »

Jesus christ, Liddle you sound like a fucking middle aged housewife you silly cunt
monkey
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2019, 10:57:38 AM »

I JUST KNOW HE IS A DAFT CUNT LIKE YOU WHO CANNOT SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN FRONT OF HIS OWN MINCE PIES   :alf:

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2019, 11:08:14 AM »

Would you do that to your daughter Willie, embarrass her and her husband for a bit of cash? I couldn't contemplate it and if my dad did it to me I'd give him a right royal fucking off as well.

She sounds like a nightmare you say? I think thats the point, your opinion js formed by the malicious tittle tattle you read in the prezs
where do you get your opinion of her from.
harry is making blunder after blunder, the "firm" as the royal family are known to themselves have the saying, "don't explain, don't complain" , they are acting more like celebrities than royals.As Arry said, when lizzy goes they want down grading.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2019, 11:13:31 AM »

Woke diva getting a bit of public scrutiny for her crackpot nonsense.... no surprise you want censorship
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2019, 11:57:26 AM »

Woke diva getting a bit of public scrutiny for her crackpot nonsense.... no surprise you want censorship

Not about censorship, i would just like a bit of decency. Think i must have higher standards than you in that department.
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2019, 12:00:04 PM »

harry is making blunder after blunder, the "firm" as the royal family are known to themselves have the saying, "don't explain, don't complain" , they are acting more like celebrities than royals.As Arry said, when lizzy goes they want down grading.

I don't have an opinion of her nor have i expressed one. My opinion was of the relentless attacks on her in the press for seemingly very little reason.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2019, 01:04:15 PM »

I don't have an opinion of her nor have i expressed one. My opinion was of the relentless attacks on her in the press for seemingly very little reason.
a lot of the info comes from insiders in the palace.....

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2019, 01:16:19 PM »

WALLS HAVE EARS  👍😂😂😂👍

AS WELL AS SAUSAGES  👍🐷🐖🐷👍🌭

Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2019, 01:43:37 PM »

Yeah and the press Donald Trump gets is fair balanced and impartial. Do fuck off you tiresome cunt.
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2019, 01:45:57 PM »

Trump wouldn’t stand for it, he would just grab her by the pussy.

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2019, 01:47:51 PM »

Yeah and the press Donald Trump gets is fair balanced and impartial. Do fuck off you tiresome cunt.

You don’t dispute the unwarranted part i see  monkey

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2019, 01:55:08 PM »

SHE'S A SOCIAL CLIMBING, SELF ABSORBED, FAKE CUNT.

WITH A WEIRD NOSE.

oleary

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
towz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2019, 02:00:54 PM »

WITH A WEIRD NOSE.

oleary

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2019, 02:05:07 PM »

WITH A WEIRD NOSE.

oleary
so a typical yank then. :basil:
I think it's just a culture and social clash, unfortunately harry isn't guiding her he's going along with it.
Phil the bubble has a white fiat ready for the word to go.....

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2019, 02:10:01 PM »

I reckon the whole disowned father story is just that.

He lives in Mexico - a dangerous lawless third world country full of gangs - and is a perfect kidnapping target.

But if they say they have nowt to do with him etc maybe the gangs think they won't get a ransom.

Beat that Plaz.

mcl

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2019, 02:31:38 PM »

He lives in Mexico - a dangerous lawless third world country full of gangs - and is a perfect kidnapping target.

But if they say they have nowt to do with him etc maybe the gangs think they won't get a ransom.

Beat that Plaz.

just like the town centre then.

mcl

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2019, 02:35:27 PM »

I WAS IN PEURTO VALLARTA AGAIN 2 YEARS BACK... I WALKED AROUND THE HARBOUR TALKING TO EL CHAPOS MATES NO PROBLEM  👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

HIS SON HAD BEEN ACOSTED THE NIGHT BEFORE IN SOME RESTAURANT THERE.... LOVELY PEOPLE MEXICANS WHEN YA GET TO KNOW EM PROPER 👍👍👍

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2019, 02:37:37 PM »

monkey monkey monkey

MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2019, 02:40:23 PM »

Yawn, everything right wing left wing with you, you boring headtheball.
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2019, 02:42:02 PM »

monkey

monkey dont forget the "sources" as well as the "insiders"
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2019, 02:45:32 PM »

Beat that Plaz.

mcl

CHRIST IT'S THE EDIT FUNCTION NOW

:meltdown:

:basil:

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2019, 02:53:14 PM »

Beat that Plaz.

mcl

why make your posts a big as your belly you fucking nuisance cunt. :meltdown:

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2019, 03:01:15 PM »

Beat that Plaz.

mcl

why make your posts a big as your belly you fucking nuisance cunt. :meltdown:

I

don't

know

:alastair:

Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2019, 03:22:59 PM »

Ok dumb cunt, point me to the "nasty" press coverage that over privileged cunt Megan Markel and James Hewitts son have had...?
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2019, 03:38:48 PM »

Ok dumb cunt, point me to the "nasty" press coverage that over privileged cunt Megan Markel and James Hewitts son have had...?

Your mask soon slipped  :wanker:
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2019, 04:21:40 PM »

Still waiting.....
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2019, 04:27:22 PM »

It slipped after about a week to be fair  monkey

Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2019, 05:23:01 PM »

It slipped after about a week to be fair  monkey

I have never worn a mask but then I'm not a sexual delinquent.

Did you have to wear one to escape that lasses boyfriend who gave you a slap?

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2019, 07:52:57 PM »

WITH A WEIRD NOSE.

oleary

Thread nailed.

He spent a serious amount of his money on her private education. Her issue is probably something to do with him being white hence lacks virtue signalling value.
DowningAlbion

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2019, 02:14:49 AM »

Wow, just shows some horrible thick cunts read the tabloids and believe whatever they are told to by the editors

That's why this country is now fucked - racist pensioners and middle-aged chumps believing what they read in The Sun, Daily Mail and Express

If they'd had a brain and an education they'd have learned to think for themselves a long time ago. Too late now though rava
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 02:30:02 AM by DowningAlbion » Logged

"The funniest/thickest poster on there is a Tommy Robinson fan boy called T_Bone, some of the stuff he puts on there is so dumb you'd think it was satire but I highly doubt he knows what that is"
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2019, 05:10:41 AM »

Wow, just shows some horrible thick cunts read the tabloids and believe whatever they are told to by the editors

That's why this country is now fucked - racist pensioners and middle-aged chumps believing what they read in The Sun, Daily Mail and Express

If they'd had a brain and an education they'd have learned to think for themselves a long time ago. Too late now though rava
Here comes the woke snowflake to enlighten  via insults.those pesky gammon eh. 

towz

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2019, 05:59:33 AM »

Spot on  :pope2:
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2019, 06:24:15 AM »

Must admit I am utterly ashamed of myself for not appreciating in advance that being pro-Meghan, insofar as believing the relationship breakdown is 100% down to the Dad and 0% to her, was part of the left wing creed so will bank those wind-up credits if you don't mind and perhaps use later to further tease Corbyn's disciples. I would hazard a guess that the only reason she's on the left-wing radar at this time is solely down to a part of her genes, where any criticism of her by gammons can only be racially motivated as any person of colour (or associated with Islam - however loosely) is faultless and non-culpable for any crime, irrespective of how ghastly or depraved it is.

It also confirms that the leftwing ideology of pushing for a UK Republic is off radar for now as pushing this just might offend 50% of Meghan and be regarded as racist. This will remain unchanged until the time Meghan decides it's time to divorce Ginge to continue her ascent up the social ladder. (Wouldn't it be great if she married Trump's son  :nige: ) When that day comes all UK royals will suddenly become cunts in the eyes of the left.      
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2019, 06:27:28 AM »

NEXT THEY WILL BE TELLING US JAMES HEWITT IS NOT HIS DAD    

:meltdown: monkey :meltdown:

I CAN SEE BIG BROTHER WILL GIVING HIM A SLAP SOON AND TELLING HIM TO PULL HIS SHIT TOGETHER.....HIM AND KATE CANNOT STAND HER   :like:

TELLS YOU SNOWFLAKE CUNTS ON ERE ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.....FORGET THE GUTTER PRESS  
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 07:14:34 AM by LEON TROTSKY » Logged

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2019, 07:25:15 AM »

:alf:

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2019, 07:56:34 AM »

Still waiting.....

You'll be waiting a long time if you expect me to trawl through the years of insidious negative press articles. You are handy enough with Google when finding bogus science and crackpot theories to support your headtheball  paranoia so you can do that
yourself.

Dont think anyone would deny she has had negative press  some people think she deserves it because she she is "woke" or "pro sisterhood" or they are irritated by her speaking on climate change.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length