Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2019, 07:04:50 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Not one iota of faith in Gibbo now  (Read 1685 times)
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2019, 11:47:40 AM »

2 posts after you said you didnít wish to communicate shows either a severe memory loss or you really havenít a clue what youíre writing. Delete as appropriate
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2019, 03:14:06 PM »

Prospective billionaire owner;

What's the nearest airport?

Gibbo;

Tees Valley or something.

PBO;

How many flights from Hong Kong a day?

Gibbo;

Two from Aberdeen!

SOLD!!!

ó as you sow, so shall you reap
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2019, 03:34:19 PM »

Billionaires don't use commercial flights they have something called a private jet.

Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2019, 03:46:02 PM »

Gibbo;

PBO;

Gibbo;

Two from Aberdeen!

SOLD!!!

Rids - Teesside Airport used to be a Bomber Airfield and consequently was one of the longest runways in the UK. So long it was considered as one of the European landing sites for the Space Shuttle.

It can easily handle A380s and 747s where Newcastle cannot. Newcastle was a former fighter base and its taxi ways are too small.

Teesside will come alive with Cargo when the Freeport opens and with Cargo will come more passenger flights....

Teessides future is very bright and will get even brighter with Brexit
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2019, 03:56:57 PM »

Gibbo;

PBO;

Gibbo;

Two from Aberdeen!

SOLD!!!
now now rids,don't need airport, these billionaires that are fighting to take over this average provincial club (and exist only in  some posters people's fevered imagination) will helicopter onto the centre spot when they visit. mcl

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2019, 04:06:05 PM »

Who are these posters? Seriously? Name them. No one has said this as, quite simply, no one knows! Gibbo has tried his damnest to make us unattractive without doubt.

But to place a mocking thread, without example falls more than a little flat
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2019, 04:08:21 PM »

Maybe that's what the diehards at Leicester City were saying before a " miracle " occurred.The world is awash with money,particularly Asian with the emphasis on China.These people are so wealthy they don't know what to do with it.Owning Boro would allow them a very interesting pastime.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2019, 04:13:12 PM »

Who are these posters? Seriously? Name them. No one has said this as, quite simply, no one knows! Gibbo has tried his damnest to make us unattractive without doubt.

But to place a mocking thread, without example falls more than a little flat
Staff: "what's the strategy this season Steve",
gibbo: "rookie manager and shit players as always,  I'm determined to ruin this club come what may.Those  billionaires can fuck off as well". :homer:
wewillie,buxton,Arry', you, and others say he has no interest and should sell up.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2019, 04:18:42 PM »

Once again full of presumption. I will help you out with my stance. I donít believe Gibbo has been the same astute chairman for over 10 years. Error after error, poor judgement and decision- making I think it is time to sell up. May not be easy but would be the best thing for the club to arrest the slide
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2019, 04:29:10 PM »

Maybe that's what the diehards at Leicester City were saying before a " miracle " occurred.The world is awash with money,particularly Asian with the emphasis on China.These people are so wealthy they don't know what to do with it.Owning Boro would allow them a very interesting pastime.

Well it certainly has for you Bill.

ó as you sow, so shall you reap
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2019, 04:32:51 PM »

Lets just face facts.Boro have been in decline since Eindohven.Yes we had the little hiccup under Kranky into the PL.Meanwhile the decline continues.Gibson should be congratulated for all he has done, but now he needs to accept that he cannot continue in this way.Like all organisations Boro has gone very stale.New blood,new ideas,new energy,and new money are all required.Thanks Gibbo for all you have done,and enjoy your retirement.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2019, 04:34:36 PM »

Rids I don't own Boro,but I suspect someone east of Singapore would have a go.
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2019, 04:36:40 PM »

Who is this "we" Mr Buxton  :pd:
I had the impression you were a filthy stinking mackem supporter :pd:

COB Grand National 2019 Champo
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2019, 04:39:56 PM »

Once again full of presumption. I will help you out with my stance. I donít believe Gibbo has been the same astute chairman for over 10 years. Error after error, poor judgement and decision- making I think it is time to sell up. May not be easy but would be the best thing for the club to arrest the slide
I answered your question about posters,how can it be presumption when i'm highlighting your beliefs.
How long to you think a new owner is going to hang around and underwrite losses  and subsidise the club when his magic formula hasn't worked,your living in fantasy land if you think change for change sake works.

brocky82

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2019, 04:42:52 PM »

LONG ONE TK READ THIS SPECIALY ME BEEN A THICK CUNT I HAD TK TAKE  ADAY OFF BUT FUXK ME THIS URA CUNT AND ROBBO ARE TWO ANGRY CRYBABY CUNTS ARNT THEY
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2019, 04:43:51 PM »

Rids I don't own Boro,but I suspect someone east of Singapore would have a go.
based on what.  :alf:
as an overseas owner, derby,s'land Birmingham and leeds, are more attractive purchases. I wouldn't give us a second thought.

Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2019, 04:47:05 PM »

So we go with the status quo? Failing regime, falling attendances, poor set up both players and recruitment?

Frankly everything about the club stinks the place out. More of that suits you?
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2019, 05:19:57 PM »

So we go with the status quo? Failing regime, falling attendances, poor set up both players and recruitment?

Frankly everything about the club stinks the place out. More of that suits you?
clearly not, don't be a child about this,where are the buyers.
it is not a failing regime or we'd be with sunderland, at the moment the team is not successful, we will be in the future,and then we'll fall again.
Attendences were falling under robbo,
perhaps we should change the shirt supplier,that  was the whinge when there was fuck all else to whinge about.
in short if you don't like it don't go, but keep your whinging to yourself.

Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2019, 05:24:56 PM »

Not being a child, looking at the situation objectively. It is too important to trivialise. The club is careering towards the first division. Gibbo feels the need to remain silent- probably because he hasnít a clue how to rectify the mess he has landed us in.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2019, 05:30:36 PM »

Not being a child, looking at the situation objectively. It is too important to trivialise. The club is careering towards the first division. Gibbo feels the need to remain silent- probably because he hasnít a clue how to rectify the mess he has landed us in.
where are the buyers.you have no answers only a projected fantasy like others on here about mystical billionaires queing up to get the club.I get that the present situation is not good, you might put a couple of hundred pounds a year into the club (do you go?), gibbo puts tens of millions and you're the unhappy one.

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2019, 05:53:38 PM »

I have never even been to Sunderland ,except through it on a train.I would also wager that I have been to more Boro games than you have.I have met a few S,land supporters in my time, and they were neither filthy nor stank.There again resorting to vile abuse seems to be your barrow,as they say in Leicestershire.
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2019, 06:00:29 PM »

Equally you havenít a clue if there would be any interested parties. No one knows. This badge of pride awarded to Gibbo stinks of irony. He has had to put money in due to the incompetence shown in operating and running MFC. As I said, some may be ok with him continuing his blundering. I for one would be happy to see Gibbo sell up - if possible.

You have your view I have mine - the 2 will never meet as they are polar opposites
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2019, 06:28:41 PM »

I have never even been to Sunderland ,except through it on a train.I would also wager that I have been to more Boro games than you have.I have met a few S,land supporters in my time, and they were neither filthy nor stank.There again resorting to vile abuse seems to be your barrow,as they say in Leicestershire.
"Been to more Boro games"
What are you basing that on considering you dont know me Mr Buxton  :pd:
Explain yourself

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2019, 06:46:22 PM »

This tells you all you need to know about your town Sunderland.

Fun Bus courtesy of Athletico Mince.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=324HRfKudQY

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2019, 06:50:50 PM »

This tells you all you need to know about your town Sunderland.

Fun Bus courtesy of Athletico Mince.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=324HRfKudQY

:alf: :alf:  jc

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2019, 07:30:32 PM »

Equally you havenít a clue if there would be any interested parties. No one knows. This badge of pride awarded to Gibbo stinks of irony. He has had to put money in due to the incompetence shown in operating and running MFC. As I said, some may be ok with him continuing his blundering. I for one would be happy to see Gibbo sell up - if possible.

You have your view I have mine - the 2 will never meet as they are polar opposites
i'll cut it short,you're an idiot who has nothing to contribute beyond moaning and thinking that someone,anyone, coming in will be the answer.

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 08, 2019, 07:36:20 PM »

OK let's just stick with Gibson and see where it leads.
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2019, 07:52:22 PM »

Because of course Gibson has the Midas touch doesnít he? The bus is heading southwards and shows no sign of changing course. Shame you resort to petty abuse- guess it shows debating is not your strong suit
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2019, 08:04:03 PM »

Only one expert on being a wanker, thatís you. Pathetic specimen of a man. An accuser that backs it up with - nothing. Continue showing yourself up - something you are good at.
monkey
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 08, 2019, 08:04:33 PM »

Because of course Gibson has the Midas touch doesnít he? The bus is heading southwards and shows no sign of changing course. Shame you resort to petty abuse- guess it shows debating is not your strong suit
I got sick of your mantra, you offer no solutions beyond gibbo must go, don't take it personally.

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2019, 08:04:36 PM »

Rattled? Stop flattering yourself. You really are one weird fucker

charles
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2019, 08:18:37 PM »

I repeat, nearly 13 years of mismanagement, pathetic appointments for managers, recruitment team unfit for purpose, business plans that never work, poor buying and selling policy and these are just for starters.

In all honesty, Gibbo would have been dismissed - only problem he owns the club!

Fed up of seeing similar mistakes repeated over and over again. I wish he would/ could sell
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2019, 08:20:47 PM »

I wish Gibbo would just die or something.

ONLY KIDDING!

mcl

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2019, 08:23:03 PM »

Yeah that is a bit harsh Clem
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 08, 2019, 08:37:04 PM »

I repeat, nearly 13 years of mismanagement, pathetic appointments for managers, recruitment team unfit for purpose, business plans that never work, poor buying and selling policy and these are just for starters.

In all honesty, Gibbo would have been dismissed - only problem he owns the club!

Fed up of seeing similar mistakes repeated over and over again. I wish he would/ could sell
who will buy.

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 08, 2019, 08:48:47 PM »

So is Gibson the answer? If so what should he do to stop this decline? It's about time you started to give some answers.Surely you must have a view, apart from trashing any thought that Gibson should go.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 08, 2019, 08:54:40 PM »

Explain yourself

As Buxtoncunt only started watching at the Riverside my money is on you mingebag

They are both fucking shithouse trolls that don't go to games

:dftt:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 08, 2019, 08:58:03 PM »

So is Gibson the answer? If so what should he do to stop this decline? It's about time you started to give some answers.Surely you must have a view, apart from trashing any thought that Gibson should go.
here's an answer bill, fuck off you moaning cunt. :wanker:

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 08, 2019, 09:00:35 PM »

My support of Boro began in the early sixties at Ayresome.You wouldn't know much about that Quntzy.That was a real football ground not like the Riverside Lego Stadium.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 08, 2019, 09:01:36 PM »

My support of Boro began in the early sixties at Ayresome.You wouldn't know much about that Quntzy.That was a real football ground not like the Riverside Lego Stadium.

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 08, 2019, 09:02:15 PM »

Well Jimmy that's the sort of answer I expected.You really haven't a clue have you?
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2019, 09:03:40 PM »

You would like to think so Quntzy but if I told you it was Tuesday you would t believe me.Ah well.

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2019, 09:11:07 PM »

Well Jimmy that's the sort of answer I expected.You really haven't a clue have you?
it's the answer you deserve.
 you say you've supported the club from the sixties and this period is the worst.
who will buy.

mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2019, 09:14:46 PM »

Explain yourself

As Buxtoncunt only started watching at the Riverside my money is on you mingebag

They are both fucking shithouse trolls that don't go to games

:dftt:

My money is on me as well Mr Quntz  jc

Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2019, 09:21:29 PM »

Canít keep off this thread ural can you? Despite what you said youíre back again. Sad git
DowningAlbion

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2019, 09:30:49 PM »

The club is only  a going concern due to the support of the parent company Gibson O'Neill...

MFC owes the parent company in the region of £85-90M and has net liabilities of around £60M

For it to be sold, the new buyer would have to buy the shares at whatever SG decides to charge and repay the parent company. And it can only happen if Gibson agrees to sell

Can't see it happening anytime soon...

"The funniest/thickest poster on there is a Tommy Robinson fan boy called T_Bone, some of the stuff he puts on there is so dumb you'd think it was satire but I highly doubt he knows what that is"
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2019, 09:31:27 PM »

Gibbo;

PBO;

Gibbo;

Two from Aberdeen!

SOLD!!!
Being a billionaire they could be less than 2 hours from any airport in the country by private jet  :pd:

Whats your point Mr Rids  :pd:

Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 08, 2019, 09:36:37 PM »

Downing, thatís why I alluded to the fact Gibbo could well have made us unsalable. Figures are horrendous.
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2019, 10:00:47 PM »

Gibbo may not have the football brain we all want him to have, but as a businessman there can be many on this board who could out negotiate him  :pd:
An experienced DoF 3-4 years ago  would of been a god send  :pope2: :pope2:

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2019, 11:19:01 PM »

Canít keep off this thread ural can you? Despite what you said youíre back again. Sad git

Not talking to you - talking about you

เพศสัมพันธ์ปิด

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length