Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2019, 11:14:03 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Not one iota of faith in Gibbo now  (Read 1727 times)
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2019, 09:49:46 PM »

He really is a disgrace. I wish his mistake riddled reign could come to an end. Wonít happen as the Baffoon has made sure we are not fit to buy

Flyers Nap

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 09:52:37 PM »

You donít say
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 09:53:58 PM »

That's some clever plan to ensure he is always in charge.No you are right Holgate.He has made mistake after mistake.The really worrying thing is that he just keeps making them.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 09:54:39 PM »

He really is a disgrace. I wish his mistake riddled reign could come to an end. Wonít happen as the Baffoon has made sure we are not fit to buy

Are you joking, Iím never sure until you confirm or deny :alf:
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 09:54:59 PM »

BIG Jan window incoming  :jowo1:

COB Grand National 2019 Champo
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 09:58:20 PM »

Be honest, you said the same under Mowbray 10 years ago didnít you?

Put your big boy pants on now  :ponce:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 09:59:35 PM »

Are you joking, Iím never sure until you confirm or deny :alf:

jc

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2019, 10:03:36 PM »

El Capitan - nope - wrong poster. Keep in touch .....
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2019, 10:05:43 PM »

you're posting like a ten year old who's mam won't let him play out.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2019, 10:08:49 PM »

Fucking bad mistake winning that cup and visiting so many European grounds Iíd only heard of on tele. And you call monster stupid souey
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2019, 10:12:03 PM »

Fucking bad mistake winning that cup and visiting so many European grounds Iíd only heard of on tele. And you call monster stupid souey

Betamax's were class years ago, gonna have one in your living room now you daft rara?
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2019, 10:14:05 PM »

Ah that old chestnut. If he was still so good why has he presided over the biggest decline the club has seen for over 30 years? Midas man has become mistake man - and is in danger of returning the club to the state we were in when he first got involved.

Incompetence, arrogance are the adjectives to define Gibbo these days
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2019, 10:14:40 PM »

Iím no ra ra. You however are a knob. I tell the truth, what was your previous username while weíre all being honest

Edit
For bob the gob souey
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2019, 10:16:14 PM »

Ah that old chestnut. If he was still so good why has he presided over the biggest decline the club has seen for over 30 years? Midas man has become mistake man - and is in danger of returning the club to the state we were in when he first got involved.

Incompetence, arrogance are the adjectives to define Gibbo these days

Now thatís a joke grumpy monkey
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2019, 10:20:15 PM »

You reckon? Facts seem to back up my assessment as opposed you who appears to throw up achievements from 12 or so years ago. Today is a different world for Boro and we are frankly an embarrassment with the majority of performances to date this season. Still carry on holding to what we were - far better than what we are
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2019, 10:22:36 PM »

Betamax's were class years ago, gonna have one in your living room now you daft rara?
fetch a few quid these days.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2019, 10:29:08 PM »

No we arenít, never have been. Small club. Shit fickle fans from a poor catchment area who managed to live the dream for a few years. I get accused of being a ra ra by the sky generation who got spoilt by our success and now cry like teenage girls because we arenít in the premier league challenging for trophies. Call me what you want, Iíll still go home and away, Iíll still be proud of my home town while you fucking babyís stay at home crying about how shit we are.

The early 80ís were much worse.  :lenin:
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2019, 10:31:43 PM »

babyís

:alastair:

:basil:

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2019, 10:33:48 PM »

Clem terry monkey
Daft YANK IPHONE
 :alf:
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2019, 10:34:08 PM »

Robbso why canít you understand that a relatively small place like Middlesbrough, in an unfashionable northern area, should have one of the best 8 teams in the country, you rara cunt.

Are you ever going to pay that tenner back anyway?

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2019, 10:34:32 PM »

Make no mistake we are in serious danger of returning to dark days. Shit decisions from Gibbo, nodding dog yes men below him, poor and demotivated playing staff - it is all there for those who wish to see. Gibbo is the problem - not the solution
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2019, 10:36:19 PM »

Robbso why canít you understand that a relatively small place like Middlesbrough, in an unfashionable northern area, should have one of the best 8 teams in the country, you rara cunt.

Are you ever going to pay that tenner back anyway?
Double time selling the big issue Sunday, Iíll pay up monday :homer:
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2019, 10:47:59 PM »

Make no mistake we are in serious danger of returning to dark days. Shit decisions from Gibbo, nodding dog yes men below him, poor and demotivated playing staff - it is all there for those who wish to see. Gibbo is the problem - not the solution
we will not return to the "dark days" because gibbo is funding the club to ensure we don't.Do you honestly think he is indifferent to what is happening.I'm sure he looks back and regrets some decisions but it's not an exact science. It's an unfortunate fact of life that a club like ours will have peaks and troughs, it's the nature of a club the size of ours,Look at sunderland,blackburn  and Bolton for mismanaged clubs,(leeds under ridsdale, newcaste now with Ashley to a certain degree). Some of the childish hysteria on here and the radio is laughable.If you've been watching the club since the 70's you should be able to recognise the difference between a poorly run club and one that is merely struggling on the field.

Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2019, 10:53:58 PM »

We are poorly run - in virtually every aspect. Lack of leadership, error after error, inability to act smart, financial mismanagement, poor recruitment and sales, inability to communicate with fan base, no strategy to encourage new lapsed fans due to stupid pricing policy, how much more do you need to see the case proven?
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2019, 10:54:37 PM »

See above.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2019, 11:14:52 PM »

We are poorly run - in virtually every aspect. Lack of leadership, error after error, inability to act smart, financial mismanagement, poor recruitment and sales, inability to communicate with fan base, no strategy to encourage new lapsed fans due to stupid pricing policy, how much more do you need to see the case proven?
spending on players is financial mismanagement.
what to you define acting smart as.
the problem with the pricing is some season ticket holders begrudge giving the walk ups similar pricing.Who do you think we should get other than this mythical billionaire waiting in the wings to run the club.

Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2019, 11:32:14 PM »

Why slag Gibson off now? Didn't the penny drop for you fuckers the minute the transfer window closed?

Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2019, 07:05:49 AM »

Have had concerns regarding the way Gibbo has run the club for years. The situation is becoming critical now. He is accountable to no one it seems. Dark and dangerous days ensue. Our club is virtually fucked.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2019, 07:13:05 AM »

Where's Bill? Emperor Hamstercheeks is getting some stick 
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2019, 07:14:05 AM »

Mad Dog has been busy  monkey
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2019, 08:11:02 AM »

How are you len?
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2019, 08:14:57 AM »

No we arenít, never have been. Small club. Shit fickle fans from a poor catchment area who managed to live the dream for a few years. I get accused of being a ra ra by the sky generation who got spoilt by our success and now cry like teenage girls because we arenít in the premier league challenging for trophies. Call me what you want, Iíll still go home and away, Iíll still be proud of my home town while you fucking babyís stay at home crying about how shit we are.

The early 80ís were much worse.  :lenin:

BOOM!  :like:
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2019, 08:18:19 AM »

How are you len?

Thought you might of had a good sleep in after a busy night mate 
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2019, 08:21:34 AM »

It really bothers you doesnít it, if you canít afford the walk up prices just say, Iíll organise a whip round. Never mind plenty of premier league games for you on sky this weekend.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2019, 08:25:39 AM »

I went to the cinema mate, you should of come also, break away from all that is MFC would do you good.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2019, 08:28:31 AM »

Very selective reader you red. I donít really care what you did.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2019, 08:30:51 AM »

The comment still stands, take a break, you're taking it personally.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2019, 08:42:30 AM »

Mad Dog has been busy  monkey

charles    monkey    monkey
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2019, 08:46:27 AM »

Iím taking nothing personally even though you seem to be following me around on here like a yapping puppy.
The majority of people on here donít attend matches they just need to tell us all why for some reason while accusing people who attend of being a ra ra.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2019, 08:50:06 AM »

I never said with conviction you are anything. Take a break  :like:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2019, 08:57:12 AM »

Repeat shit and it may come true red. Desperate now fella. I have many more interests than Boro, laughing at whinging excuse makers is one. Off to watch rugby now, tell us how shit England were later charles
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2019, 09:31:02 AM »

I can't comment on the England game I'm not at the match 
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2019, 09:39:00 AM »

Didumms , itís not very good. Shit ball retention. All those mugs in attendance as well
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2019, 09:41:34 AM »

Looks like the penny has finally begun to drop concerning Emperor Gibbo.Im afraid he is still fiddling whilst Boro burns.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2019, 10:32:16 AM »

Didumms , itís not very good. Shit ball retention. All those mugs in attendance as well

Your opinion is void as you're not at the game. Thems the rules 
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2019, 10:34:36 AM »

whoís rules, are you making things up again
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2019, 10:47:50 AM »

If you don't go to the game you have no opinion. Yours and cardigans saying, or is it only Boro?
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2019, 10:52:24 AM »

Never said it, if you donít watch then itís different. For example I think the joker fin is shit, not that Iíve seen it. Again for the umpteenth time I donít care what you do.
BoroPE

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2019, 10:55:22 AM »

we will not return to the "dark days" because gibbo is funding the club to ensure we don't.Do you honestly think he is indifferent to what is happening.I'm sure he looks back and regrets some decisions but it's not an exact science. It's an unfortunate fact of life that a club like ours will have peaks and troughs, it's the nature of a club the size of ours,Look at sunderland,blackburn  and Bolton for mismanaged clubs,(leeds under ridsdale, newcaste now with Ashley to a certain degree). Some of the childish hysteria on here and the radio is laughable.If you've been watching the club since the 70's you should be able to recognise the difference between a poorly run club and one that is merely struggling on the field.

That was quite good for someone who thinks MOB is funny. 
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2019, 11:00:04 AM »

I can't comment on the England game I'm not at the match 
doesn't stop you bumping your gums about the boro.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length