Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2019, 08:10:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Greta Thunberg climate change speech  (Read 1828 times)
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2019, 04:36:03 PM »

Suicide is not unusual with cunts  cults ....
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2019, 10:07:06 PM »

Out of interest how did she travel to get to the speech

Can't we all get along
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2019, 06:29:02 PM »

Help for the sad angry bastards like skinz and willie.

https://www.indy100.com/video/news/middle-aged-men-urged-to-call-the-greta-thunberg-helpline-x40q3hgv

ó as you sow, so shall you reap
Archie Stevens

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2019, 08:18:57 PM »

Quality.
What a time to be alive with (supposedly) grown men triggered to the max by a kid telling them science is real.
Hilarious.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2019, 08:23:04 PM »

can't get through it's permanently engaged.  rava

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2019, 08:25:41 PM »

That's good for you.   :like:

ó as you sow, so shall you reap
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2019, 08:38:06 PM »

I can provide some guidance to you if you want  in how to raise well rounded kids, which does not include abusing them for commercial gain.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2019, 09:03:57 PM »

My view for what itís worth is that this young girl passionately believes in what sheís doing, possibly a side effect of her well publicised ailments. I also think she and her cause has been hijacked by unscrupulous opportunists for their own selfish reasons. I believe she suffers from selective mutism, Asperger and OCD and for a bunch of 30 something and middle aged men to attack her looks, behaviour and anything else they think is fair game is fucking disgraceful but not unexpected. One thing for sure is that this young lass has achieved more in her short life than her critics will ever be able to dream of.
And all because they donít like what she says :wanker:
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2019, 09:18:11 PM »

My view for what itís worth is that this young girl passionately believes in what sheís doing, possibly a side effect of her well publicised ailments. I also think she and her cause has been hijacked by unscrupulous opportunists for their own selfish reasons. I believe she suffers from selective mutism, Asperger and OCD and for a bunch of 30 something and middle aged men to attack her looks, behaviour and anything else they think is fair game is fucking disgraceful but not unexpected. One thing for sure is that this young lass has achieved more in her short life than her critics will ever be able to dream of.
I think people criticise her because has no credibility apart from being built up by the media as the voice of a generation, she is only saying what more qualified people have been saying for years. it may all end in tears when her  flavour of the month status wears off. She could just as easily  have been a climate change denier in her beliefs, I wonder what people would say then. The attacks on her appearance are unnecessary but this is COB.....

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2019, 09:22:31 PM »

Thatís ok then, do you think itís just cob souey
plazmuh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2019, 09:25:53 PM »

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/sorry_greta_even_your_fellow_swedes_arent_buying_the_climate_change_claptrap_anymore.html?fbclid=IwAR3cywqJ08PtmXLTEuqT7Sd2NIgo0Hf_hXhPQJjq-tmuNW5hLNzBGfAHOOo
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2019, 09:36:19 PM »

Thatís ok then, do you think itís just cob souey
not justifying it, just offering my opinion as to why it happens, this is cob,where  "cunt" is used as a full stop. Can't speak about elsewhere, 6 music is my thing.

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2019, 09:43:02 PM »

mick

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2019, 10:12:26 PM »

"pushy kid nags town"  :basil:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2019, 10:14:45 PM »

I never realised there was a story surrounding the Simpsons and prophecies until I saw that
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2019, 10:15:30 PM »

She needs to get over to China the downs lookin cunt  :lenin:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2019, 08:32:29 AM »

I don't think Greta Thunberg is ugly but she is quite scary and to quote Clarkson "she's become the maypole around which all the eco-loonies now dance"

Her sailing across the Atlantic in a $4m racing yacht to reinforce her message that we all should go immediately to zero carbon emission lives is lunacy. How realistic is it for us mere mortals to go to zero carbon emissions? Can you borrow a racing yacht to travel? Can you take weeks to get somewhere an aeroplane can take you in hours? Almost nothing has a zero carbon footprint. This yacht was manufactured using machines powered by electricity made by fossil fuels. It's made mostly of carbon fibre which can't be effectively recycled and costs 14 times as much to manufacture as steel, it also has a diesel engine just in case the power of mermaids' farts and dolphins' burps fails at some point.

The fact that she is the daughter of a famous opera singer and an actor and she also has "Aspergerís syndrome, obsessive-compulsive disorder and selective mutism" (all of which used to be known generally by the less verbose term 'odd') leads me to think that her time would be better spent seeking fun and happiness rather than zero carbon emissions.

Her rapid rise to fame seems to have been the result of a well planned public relations exercise. Her celebrity status coincides with her already famous mother publishing a climate change book. Her protests came to light via the social media of the bookís PR man, Ingmar Rentzhog, on the very day of its launch.
Rentzhog had started a PR company called We Don't Have Time and last year brought Greta onto the company's "Youth Advisory Board" (FFS), he put her image out all over all medias before the company's share issue, clever lad. It seemed to do the trick, bringing him almost a £1m.  She was a very lucrative asset for him and the family have since cut ties with Rentzog presumably due to the potential for damage to her image his profiteering may have brought, they continue to encourage her promotion themselves however.

I'm not convinced this was happen chance; that a cute little Swedish girl's concerns at school about the planet just luckily were somehow noticed and the world started to listen. The odd outfits, the pigtails, the strange staring is all by design I think.

The whole "weirdness" of it all strikes me as a huge marketing exercise which has succeeded in many ways but at the cost of a young girl's last remnants of normality.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 08:34:46 AM by TerryCochranesSocks » Logged

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2019, 09:04:03 AM »

1970: The new ice age
1980: Acid rain
1990: The ozone layer
2000: Global warming
2010: Climate change
2020: What will it be called?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEU2W8bICOw&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 09:12:41 AM by Wee_Willie » Logged
towz

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2019, 09:11:20 AM »

We'll probably all be dead so don't worry about it  :alastair:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2019, 09:58:56 AM »

1970: The new ice age
1980: Acid rain
1990: The ozone layer
2000: Global warming
2010: Climate change
2020: What will it be called?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEU2W8bICOw&feature=youtu.be

Bird flu
Swine flu
Mad cow
SARS
Millenium Bug
Global famine

All these things were going to cause death and destruction - all bollocks.

PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2019, 09:59:21 AM »

2020 - Eco-racism

CoB scum
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2019, 10:02:00 AM »

2019 - faux outrage

calamity

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2019, 10:09:30 AM »

Sheís being exploited and itís a disgrace. I wouldnít let my kids anywhere near a situation like that.

Skinz being a silly cunt didnít go unnoticed here either, sad bastard
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2019, 10:10:39 AM »

Sheís being exploited and itís a disgrace. I wouldnít let my kids anywhere near a situation like that.

Skinz being a silly cunt didnít go unnoticed here either, sad bastard

Correct   
 :like:

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2019, 10:16:13 AM »

He doesnít appear to like any one with a disability or a handicap.
Fucker wonít be getting anywhere near my car :lenin:
Message board lurker

SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2019, 10:09:53 PM »

Remember when the lefty doils  got triggered to tuck by that smiling maga kid. That was mad
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length