Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2019, 11:47:02 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TS1 IN BORO....  (Read 1004 times)
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2019, 07:35:28 AM »

Having moved back into town ts1 area 18 months ago having previously lived there most of my life its like a 3rd world shithole 2 armed response incidents 2 days running although the press & media are saying little. I can tell you they were Albanian mafia incidents this last decade as seen a total transformation of the boro I love parliament Rd & linthorpe Rd are unrecognisable gangs on every corner arrogant bastards staring at school kids it makes my blood boil. It's not immigration it's become an invasion. All young men they are not here fleeing war torn countries there here milking the state. There aim tho the snowflakes who are middle classes untouched by this plight have no idea. Their aim is the islamification of our once proud nation no respect for our laws they are untouchable it's a crying shame the state of this town. This country is fucked. Bring on the civil war because its inevitable. Never underestimate the spirit of the British people because when the time comes.we will give them the shock of their lives you can only push us so far No fucking surrender.
COPIED FROM A FRIEND Stephen Moloney

FUCKING DISGRACE  👎👎👎

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 07:39:56 AM »

:nige:

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 07:53:10 AM »

Having moved back into town ts1 area 18 months ago having previously lived there most of my life its like a 3rd world shithole 2 armed response incidents 2 days running although the press & media are saying little. I can tell you they were Albanian mafia incidents this last decade as seen a total transformation of the boro I love parliament Rd & linthorpe Rd are unrecognisable gangs on every corner arrogant bastards staring at school kids it makes my blood boil. It's not immigration it's become an invasion. All young men they are not here fleeing war torn countries there here milking the state. There aim tho the snowflakes who are middle classes untouched by this plight have no idea. Their aim is the islamification of our once proud nation no respect for our laws they are untouchable it's a crying shame the state of this town. This country is fucked. Bring on the civil war because its inevitable. Never underestimate the spirit of the British people because when the time comes.we will give them the shock of their lives you can only push us so far No fucking surrender.

FUCKING DISGRACE  👎👎👎

NEVER MIND LEON, PERHAPS MATTY CAN FIND YER A NICE FLAT IF YER ASK HIM NICELY ???    

:lids:        :matty:

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 07:55:28 AM by Tortured_Mind » Logged

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 07:56:02 AM »

:nige:

YES ANOTHER SNOWFLAKE   :wanker:

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 08:03:13 AM »

Description - Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

Its you Liddle you barmy old cunt  :nige:

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 08:09:49 AM »

Description - Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

Its you Liddle you barmy old cunt  :nige:

I COULD DEAL WITH YOU NO BOTHER. .....YA SHITHOUSE CUNT   

:wanker:

Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 08:20:35 AM »

FUCKING DISGRACE  👎👎👎

What's truly hilarious about this is that you won't see these cunts in the Cotswolds or the New Forest. They are deliberate placed into impoverished northern towns.

That's because the upper middle classes only want diversity when its not in their 99% white neighborhoods, just see cunts like Linekar, Lilly Allen or JK Rowling who live in exclusively white areas but are vocal about how YOU should have these third world parasites living on your street.

TeesvilleMonsoon

Fuck the pope

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 08:24:43 AM »

Maybe if these people went out m stood up for the area so clearly love instead of send shite fucking chain letters on Facebook things might change
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 08:25:05 AM »

FUCKING DISGRACE  👎👎👎

What's truly hilarious about this is that you won't see these cunts in the Cotswolds or the New Forest. They are deliberate placed into impoverished northern towns.

That's because the upper middle classes only want diversity when its not in their 99% white neighborhoods, just see cunts like Linekar, Lilly Allen or JK Rowling who live in exclusively white areas but are vocal about how YOU should have these third world parasites living on your street.

SPOT ON BOB   :like:

THE WORD YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS HYPOCRITE     :like:

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 08:26:45 AM »

Maybe if these people went out m stood up for the area so clearly love instead of send shite fucking chain letters on Facebook things might change

ITS NOT A CHAIN LETTER YOU DAFT CUNT.....MOLLY IS NO MUG AND HAS CONFRONTED THESE CUNTS MANY TIMES....BUT OLD BILL DONT WANNA KNOW   

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 08:36:18 AM »

cry

nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2019, 09:55:14 AM »

Bit of ivory tower syndrome going on here. If you have lived in these types of areas there is no way you could not be affected by some of the problems mentioned on here. And before ppl attack me with "dont live there then or move" sometimes thats just not that easy.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2019, 09:58:18 AM »

Got Lidsy sussed  :nige:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2019, 10:14:30 AM »

But brexit 🤷‍♂️

Can't we all get along
BEERSON BACK FROM THE GRAVE
THAT FAWSTERS IS A LIL RIPPA

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2019, 10:28:45 AM »

*SHARE WITH 5 PEOPLE OR HAVE 5 DAYS BAD LUCK* :nige:

YOU PORK BELLIED AGEING SLUG :wanker:

BEER ME BOYS :beer:

ARE TOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2019, 10:34:46 AM »

Does Liddle have to pay rent living constantly in your head or do you let him live there for free?

BEERSON BACK FROM THE GRAVE
THAT FAWSTERS IS A LIL RIPPA

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2019, 10:48:58 AM »

HE PAYS ME $75 HE PAYS HIS GIRLFRIEND TREE FIDDY :homer:

ARE TOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2019, 12:21:26 PM »

Does Liddle have to pay rent living constantly in your head or do you let him live there for free?

Where have we heard that before?  sshhh

Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2019, 12:51:40 PM »

Does little John still sell E from the corner shop or did he give it up in 1993.   charles

MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2019, 01:00:11 PM »

FUCKING DISGRACE  👎👎👎

That's because the upper middle classes only want diversity when its not in their 99% white neighborhoods
, just see cunts like Linekar, Lilly Allen or JK Rowling who live in exclusively white areas but are vocal about how YOU should have these third world parasites living on your street.

No its not, thats utter shite. Its about cheap housing and its availability. If we were putting them in 750k houses in the Cotswolds everyone would be rightly screaming that they are getting put in 750k houses in the Cotswolds! They get put in the cheapest, often vacant housing they can find which happens to be in impoverished Northern Towns.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2019, 01:05:57 PM »

FUCKING DISGRACE  👎👎👎

That's because the upper middle classes only want diversity when its not in their 99% white neighborhoods
, just see cunts like Linekar, Lilly Allen or JK Rowling who live in exclusively white areas but are vocal about how YOU should have these third world parasites living on your street.

No its not, thats utter shite. Its about cheap housing and its availability. If we were putting them in 750k houses in the Cotswolds everyone would be rightly screaming that they are getting put in 750k houses in the Cotswolds! They get put in the cheapest, often vacant housing they can find which happens to be in impoverished Northern Towns.
especially the other 750k Cotswold neighbours. :basil:
and councils get a bounty for taking them.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse! "
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2019, 01:18:59 PM »

FUCKING DISGRACE  👎👎👎

Just what these areas need 

Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2019, 01:44:33 PM »

FUCKING DISGRACE  👎👎👎

Oh Hi Doom, I wondered when you would be on here spouting your usual tripe.

Cheapest available housing eh?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/897408/Social-housing-Somali-refugee-family-2m-council-house-North-London-Islington

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/644930/Benefits-jobless-migrants-in-million-pound-house

Why are these immigrants given multimillion pound houses then? Plenty of 60k/70k houses in Middlesbrough?

And more importantly, why is is gobshytes like yourself and other pro immigration middle class lefties live predominantly in 99% white areas? I thought diversity was our strength?

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2019, 01:49:02 PM »

That impoverished northern town of Islington?

Make yer mind up lad  :nige:  :meltdown:

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2019, 01:55:43 PM »

FUCKING DISGRACE  👎👎👎

Oh Hi Doom, I wondered when you would be on here spouting your usual tripe.

Cheapest available housing eh?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/897408/Social-housing-Somali-refugee-family-2m-council-house-North-London-Islington

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/644930/Benefits-jobless-migrants-in-million-pound-house

Why are these immigrants given multimillion pound houses then? Plenty of 60k/70k houses in Middlesbrough?

And more importantly, why is is gobshytes like yourself and other pro immigration middle class lefties live predominantly in 99% white areas? I thought diversity was our strength?

to be fair bob, those London houses would only be worth 30k round here. mcl

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse! "
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2019, 03:51:29 PM »

A bit like you and your parents house in Nunthorpe.... :alf:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2019, 04:20:44 PM »

Eh?

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2019, 04:29:18 PM »

Eh?

GOT YOU SUSSED YA DAFT GAY LOOKING CUNT  👍

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2019, 04:31:08 PM »

What does it even mean, stumpy?  :pd:

Got me sussed that my parents live in Nunthorpe?  monkey

Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2019, 04:41:07 PM »

I was countering the point Doom made about immigrants only being sent to the cheapest affordable housing.

They're sent to impoverished northern towns because the people of those towns have the least ability to to stop it. They've spent 20 years calling working class people racist, xenophobic, misogynist bigots and this was very deliberately done to soften up the resistance to mass immigration.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2019, 05:04:06 PM »

What does it even mean, stumpy?  :pd:

Got me sussed that my parents live in Nunthorpe?  monkey

GOT YOU RATTLED AGAIN I SEE  👍

MUMMY AND DADDYS BOY  👎

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2019, 05:06:05 PM »

Palatial Guisborough Road mansion  :like: :like:

Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2019, 05:24:45 PM »

What about cheap housing for young families struggling on low income wages from working at Tesco, B&M. Etc?

No the fucking immigrants get all that for free and leaving no cheap houses for those that actually work.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2019, 05:36:29 PM »

What about cheap housing for young families struggling on low income wages from working at Tesco, B&M. Etc?

No the fucking immigrants get all that for free and leaving no cheap houses for those that actually work.

just looked on rightmove...

Property to rent: 2+ bedrooms, within 5 miles of Boro, less than 400 a month...

308 properties currently available  :pd:

Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2019, 05:38:52 PM »

just looked on rightmove...

Property to rent: 2+ bedrooms, within 5 miles of Boro, less than 400 a month...

308 properties currently available  :pd:

Ah that's good. We can all stand down, there is no housing crisis in the UK. Clearly young people trying to get on the housing ladder are just lazy cunts  mcl
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2019, 05:40:59 PM »

there is, but not because of immigrants "taking them all"

Incidentally, my last vacant property was on the market for 3 days and had 5 enquiries.... quality housing at a fair price  :pope2: :pope2:

Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2019, 05:50:44 PM »

FUCKING DISGRACE  👎👎👎

I have seen the transformation big time when I go back home. Unbielaveable how boro has changed so much.  I'm living in Sussex and our town which is big as billingham took 4 Syrian families in, whereas Stockton and boro takes in goodness knows how many.  Totally disproportionate although good for me as dont want those types round my neck of the woods.   Butt someone is on the make in boro, no doubt some scummy labour councillor will be getting a backhander from someone
Archie Stevens

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2019, 05:54:13 PM »

Plenty of people moaning about Albanian mafia on Facebook who probably have them on speed dial for grade A bosh delivered in 15 minutes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length