Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2019, 10:47:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Middlesbrough in the news  (Read 497 times)
Gramsci

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2019, 09:43:47 PM »

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/middlesbrough-could-resemble-middlesbrough-in-event-of-no-deal-20190111181227?fbclid=IwAR0b-sEnVy4Od6DdirljXdTNHAWaDRiDBF5w19CtXU2GgSY5tVr8-coCDXQ

:jowo8:
stampyboro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 03:17:44 AM »

more truth than satire, which is why people in towns like ours want out of the eu

despite what liberal, middle class, pant-sniffing dognonces like you scream

about how we'll be denied eu-funded morris dancing clubs for

quadriplegic djiboutian pansexual gender bending asylum seekers.

go play with the traffic.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 06:39:58 AM »

Billog doesn't seem so  bad now eh!!   charles
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 07:39:34 AM »

To qualify as funny and enjoyable, this article would need to be written by a native otherwise it is mocking and patronising and in my eyes an example of social racism, and why we have such wide social divisions in the country. There's a Middle class liberal uproar against John Cleese when he knocks the culture of our capital and names it Londonistan. Not much difference apart from game-keeper turning poacher.  It also explains why the people of working class areas areas such as Boro democratically voted Brexit.
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 08:49:23 AM »

more truth than satire, which is why people in towns like ours want out of the eu

despite what liberal, middle class, pant-sniffing dognonces like you scream

about how we'll be denied eu-funded morris dancing clubs for

go play with the traffic.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

:alf:

Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 08:50:21 AM »

How are you defining middle class Stampy lad? 
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 09:48:07 AM »

To qualify as funny and enjoyable, this article would need to be written by a native otherwise it is mocking and patronising and in my eyes an example of social racism, and why we have such wide social divisions in the country. There's a Middle class liberal uproar against John Cleese when he knocks the culture of our capital and names it Londonistan. Not much difference apart from game-keeper turning poacher.  It also explains why the people of working class areas areas such as Boro democratically voted Brexit.
it's satire willie lighten up, it could easily have named Bolton or Barnsley. C'est plus change. :chrisk:

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse! "
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 09:50:24 AM »

jc

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2019, 09:50:32 AM »

He's just going to tell you to stick your head in the nearest oven, so why you bother asking is fuckin staggering

charles
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2019, 09:55:58 AM »

it's satire willie lighten up, it could easily have named Bolton or Barnsley. C'est plus change. :chrisk:

Exactly man  :like: :alastair:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2019, 09:58:03 AM »

He's just going to tell you to stick your head in the nearest oven, so why you bother asking is fuckin staggering

charles

Pant-sniffing dognonce 

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2019, 10:07:58 AM »

charles

Pant-sniffing dognonce 

Are you overlooking morris dancing clubs for

sounds like he needs to get his chakras sorted out....I can recommend him a hot-yoga, binary-neutral, vegan coffee morning in Yarm....not all are welcome 
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2019, 10:15:09 AM »

good use of Djiboutian, most would have just said black. jc

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse! "
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2019, 10:19:15 AM »

He'd be good in a rap battle would Stampy  charles
nekder365

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2019, 10:51:32 AM »

Funny article.......They missed out the "ive just got out of prison and i need bus fare home" beg.....
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2019, 11:23:35 AM »

Are you saying that only a native of anywhere in particular can make humour about a specific place? - social racism is not a term - you can't be racist against a place or a population, it doesn't make sense. Discrimination yes, racism no.
This is funny, like the book 'Crap Towns' is funny - check out the write up for Boro in Crap Towns 2 - funny as fuck. Lighten up a little lad  :like:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length