Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 15, 2019, 02:04:29 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Prorogation is illegal  (Read 242 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2019, 01:10:22 PM »

What a bloody mess this is. What is the way forward? Set aside your own views and the vitriol. How do ‘we’ break this bloody deadlock?

I personally have zero idea.
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 01:12:42 PM »

The United Kingdom is a fucking Joke.

If remain had won, this wouldn't be happening today.

Glory Glory Man United
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 01:13:23 PM »

LIKE ANY CUNT WOULD TAKE NOTICE OF 3 SWEATY SOCKS IN A SWEATY SOCK COURT 👎

PROSECUTOR FISCAL MY ARSE  👎

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 01:16:02 PM »

Mickey Mouse court ruling in a Minnie Mouse country.
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 01:28:45 PM »

What a bloody mess this is. What is the way forward? Set aside your own views and the vitriol. How do ‘we’ break this bloody deadlock?

I personally have zero idea.

A General Election obviously. 

What jurisdiction does the Scottish court have here? Almost certainly this will be overturned by the high court.
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 01:43:24 PM »

Sick to the back teeth of the effing remoaners & their efforts to prevent a democratic referendum result to be  be allowed to be delivered.

I think Boris will walk rather than bow to the demands of an extension. I can just see the aftermath if the remoaners manage to prevent democracy from taking place with the Brexitiers kicking it all off again with the same old arguments the remoaners used.

Wish we had just asked Donald Trump to do the negotiating for us at the start as it would have all been done & dusted by now with Tusk, Blair, Miller, Corbyn & the rest of the mob all back to being a nobody again. Their  5 minutes of fame all assigned to history.

Now the details of Operation Yellowhammer, the Government blueprint plans for a “no deal Brexit”. Apparently it would “scare the public” unnecessarily. What a bloody joke this is.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 01:47:30 PM by dixieland » Logged
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 01:45:19 PM »

If the Tories swept in with maybe Farage as a coalition, I suppose we could then just crash out

If Labour and their allies got in, then I think they would put Europe to the country again. If that referendum changed its mind from the first one then that's that. If a second referendum said 'out' again, then what? That's where May came in - trying to get a deal - being rebuffed and thrashed by Europe etc etc. My view would then almost certainly be that we've had two 'no' votes, Europe want to almost punish us so Italy et al don't bail out as well, so I would then support crashing out, and take whatever's coming.
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 01:53:09 PM »

We will never get a satisfactory deal from Europe. Anyone who thinks we will, is a fuckin stupid cunt.

We leave now. No deal.

We rebuild our fuckin country the way we want it built.

Fuck off Europe daft cunts.

Crocky lad is innocent. Free the COB One you admin cunts.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2019, 01:56:59 PM »

LIKE ANY CUNT WOULD TAKE NOTICE OF 3 SWEATY SOCKS IN A SWEATY SOCK COURT 👎

PROSECUTOR FISCAL MY ARSE  👎

:like:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2019, 02:00:55 PM »

If the Tories swept in with maybe Farage as a coalition, I suppose we could then just crash out

If Labour and their allies got in, then I think they would put Europe to the country again. If that referendum changed its mind from the first one then that's that. If a second referendum said 'out' again, then what? That's where May came in - trying to get a deal - being rebuffed and thrashed by Europe etc etc. My view would then almost certainly be that we've had two 'no' votes, Europe want to almost punish us so Italy et al don't bail out as well, so I would then support crashing out, and take whatever's coming.

It would end up a hung parlaiment. You'd see big gsins for the Lib Dems because the leave vote is polarised.
Nobody in their right mnd would back Corbyn, what an utterley useless fence sitting cunt.

I'm no Tory but at least Boris had a go at it, agree with him or not.

The Country is more fucked now than it ever was  souey
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2019, 02:02:56 PM »

I blame Cameron for not having a plan B to his referendum outcome and would have preferred to see the following:

1) After the result, Cameron goes back to Brussels and says, eh up lads, I've got a mandate to fuck off now, would you mind awfully looking at those concessions you rejected again. If they agree go back to country and ask again.
2) If same same result, tell commons that we're going to rock out of EU and let's have a good old chit chat about what we want and have a few elimination votes.
3) Tell EU we're off and have discussions with them whatever majority of MPs have decided, get Bill for the outcome from EU, pay it and clear off.

Not everyone would be happy but it would have the outcome of the least number of unhappy people. A bit like a presidential election in France.

CoB scum
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2019, 02:32:27 PM »

I blame Cameron for not having a plan B to his referendum outcome and would have preferred to see the following:

1) After the result, Cameron goes back to Brussels and says, eh up lads, I've got a mandate to fuck off now, would you mind awfully looking at those concessions you rejected again. If they agree go back to country and ask again.
2) If same same result, tell commons that we're going to rock out of EU and let's have a good old chit chat about what we want and have a few elimination votes.
3) Tell EU we're off and have discussions with them whatever majority of MPs have decided, get Bill for the outcome from EU, pay it and clear off.

Not everyone would be happy but it would have the outcome of the least number of unhappy people. A bit like a presidential election in France.

Your plan would have failed at step2 - the cunts couldn't agree any fucking thing

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2019, 02:42:50 PM »

I think everyone is just sick to death of it.

Fucking shambles wankers at Westminster.

As a remoaner tbh I'd have been happy to get the fuck out with no deal now to at least draw a line and get things moving, good or bad. At least we could start sorting the mess out.

There's a massive mailaise hanging over the country now.

And get to fuck with another vote..... if the result is a marginal remain we'd be back to square one with the bexiteers sabotaging Parlaiment.

Fucking sick of it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length