Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2019, 04:34:47 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A vote for remain Vs no deal Brexit  (Read 886 times)
El Capitan

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2019, 01:41:26 PM »

Would that sort this shit out? At least there would be no ambiguity

Seems the EU will never agree to a good enough deal that we could get through parliament. Fair enough, not their fucking problem is it.

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 01:48:47 PM »

Leave 100% & a deal or no deal doesn't matter to me. Just want to show them euro leaches that we won't be dictated to. Nobody knows what the outcome will be with or without a deal though it is amazing how some people on here claim to be an expert on what will happen either way.

Just respect the democratic vote & crack on. Hope Boris pulls it off & shows them all how to negotiate the right way.
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 01:54:34 PM »

Matty fuck off you cunt.

Crocky lad is innocent. Free the COB One you admin cunts.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 01:58:30 PM »

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 02:01:18 PM »

jc

calamity

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 02:17:24 PM »

Who the fuck is this Johnny Thunder character   :alastair:
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 03:03:43 PM »

Fuckin lefty remainer slag cunts.

:ukfist:

And fuck off towz before ye fuckin start workin yeself.

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2019, 03:43:22 PM »

Perfect scenario, have a general election, not bothered who wins, all shit but give the people a second vote then let the leave vote massively increase and the remain vote collapse. Fuck em :lenin:
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2019, 03:46:48 PM »

Best three of five.

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2019, 04:06:38 PM »

Matty fuck off you cunt.

Would you please calm down.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2019, 04:29:30 PM »

Seems the EU will never agree to a good enough deal that we could get through parliament. Fair enough, not their fucking problem is it.

What difference would it make? We voted to leave in 2016 and yet the parasites in Parliament have done everything to block it.
Parliament has proven itself untrustworthy and we need a General Election to remove MPs who refuse to represent their constituencies.

Labour are about to be decimated, the Lib Dems will take their remoaner constituencies and the Tories will land a 25-40 seat majority.

T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2019, 05:30:15 PM »

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2019, 07:10:48 PM »

What difference would it make? We voted to leave in 2016 and yet the parasites in Parliament have done everything to block it.
Parliament has proven itself untrustworthy and we need a General Election to remove MPs who refuse to represent their constituencies.

Labour are about to be decimated, the Lib Dems will take their remoaner constituencies and the Tories will land a 25-40 seat majority.

Is that on the assumption that Nige's Brexit meddlers will have vanished into oblivion by then?

Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2019, 07:50:10 PM »

Is that on the assumption that Nige's Brexit meddlers will have vanished into oblivion by then?

The Brexit party will work with Johnson and UKIP to ensure Brexit happens. No matter what.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2019, 07:52:11 PM »

the dream team 

T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2019, 08:15:42 PM »

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 08:18:44 PM »

the dream team 

As opposed to a terrorist Sympathiser, a kangaroo shagger and wee willy winky from over the border?

Yeah it's a dream team alright 
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2019, 08:22:41 PM »

FILL THOSE GULAGS

MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2019, 12:58:26 AM »

Leave 100% & a deal or no deal doesn't matter to me. Just want to show them euro leaches that we won't be dictated to. Nobody knows what the outcome will be with or without a deal though it is amazing how some people on here claim to be an expert on what will happen either way.

Just respect the democratic vote & crack on. Hope Boris pulls it off & shows them all how to negotiate the right way.

Yes , some people think they know best, including me. I'm not an expert . The bank of england are experts though, economists are experts and even our own government has written a report telling us how bad it will be for the country. Unfortunately now nobody wants to listen to experts,  they would rather believe myths and mischief from the internet.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2019, 07:30:01 AM »

Any referendum should be two options as remain is not an option as leavers won  :mido:

Two options LEAVE no deal, or LEAVE with deal (whatever that means).

Any deal needs to be defined and agreed with the EU cunts before a referendum otherwise this stupidity will continue and would allow negotiation a more sensible process.
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2019, 09:09:53 AM »

Yes , some people think they know best, including me. I'm not an expert . The bank of england are experts though, economists are experts and even our own government has written a report telling us how bad it will be for the country. Unfortunately now nobody wants to listen to experts,  they would rather believe myths and mischief from the internet.

The same bank of England that missed the US housing crisis and the subsequent global recession?
The same bank of England that said the day after a vote to leave the EU the country would be plunged into recession?
The same bank of England that had been consistently wrong in its post Brexit vote predictions?

Those experts?

Laughable.
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2019, 10:13:04 AM »

Listening to Tom Watson's comments this morning, it seems that the MPs who are going to campaign to revoke article 50 and remain in the EU are, perhaps unintentionally, revealing something about their own inadequacies.

Their position is that the UK cannot manage without the EU. These same people wish to lead the UK. Why would any member of the public possible wish to vote for someone to lead the UK who freely admits they are not capable of doing so without external help?  :pd:

CoB scum
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2019, 10:22:23 AM »

plenty of industrialists are in favour of leaving, people who run business and create wealth internationally, no one knows how it will go but we're not going to war ffs.!! 

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2019, 10:23:46 AM »

Listening to Tom Watson's comments this morning, it seems that the MPs who are going to campaign to revoke article 50 and remain in the EU are, perhaps unintentionally, revealing something about their own inadequacies.

Their position is that the UK cannot manage without the EU. These same people wish to lead the UK. Why would any member of the public possible wish to vote for someone to lead the UK who freely admits they are not capable of doing so without external help?  :pd:

Great point. I believe that is the cross the Tories will nail the remoaners to in the next GE.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2019, 12:56:25 PM »

Which tories, the rebels?  how can you fail to understand that this is a cross party problem. Labour voters voted in their millions to leave yet these people are being let down by the corrupt, career politicians sitting in Westminster on all sides
towz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2019, 01:01:01 PM »

No country can survive in the modern world in isolation.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2019, 01:14:01 PM »

internal governing  of a nation on your own terms is  not isolation.You can still have trade agreements,treaties,alliances, common practises,all the things we always did before the EU.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
towz

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2019, 02:40:21 PM »

I think we always had that, or what the fuck is the government supposed to be for?
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2019, 03:00:37 PM »

I think we always had that, or what the fuck is the government supposed to be for?
what do you mean by isolation then.

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2019, 03:14:40 PM »

Nobody says we have to dafcun?

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2019, 03:19:43 PM »

Which tories, the rebels?  how can you fail to understand that this is a cross party problem. Labour voters voted in their millions to leave yet these people are being let down by the corrupt, career politicians sitting in Westminster on all sides

The rebels are no longer tories and come the next election they'll no longer be MPs either.

There are far more remain supporting labour MPs in leave areas than leave supporting Tory MPs in remain areas.

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2019, 03:39:24 PM »

So you wonít accept the truth. Iíll explain for the last time, the sitting government have fucked this up. Called an election, lost a working majority, had to get in bed with the DUP then shit on them with the backstop. The Tory party have been in a state of civil war over Europe for over 30 years, this is the result.
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2019, 03:44:52 PM »

Don't agree. The public voting a no deal will never be respected by this current parliament, that much is clear, and even in a situation where they "promise" to respect the result of a second referendum, can you really trust these people? The same ones who voted to trigger Art. 50 and have spent the past few years putting every obstacle and barrier in the way in order to prevent the UK from leaving?

And I don't believe a vote to remain will resolve the issues that have been exposed and return the UK to the utopic status quo that remainers seem to have convinced themselves will occur.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2019, 03:59:19 PM »

Nobody says we have to dafcun?

Are we going to resurrect the British Empire?
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2019, 04:23:04 PM »

So you wonít accept the truth. Iíll explain for the last time, the sitting government have fucked this up. Called an election, lost a working majority, had to get in bed with the DUP then shit on them with the backstop. The Tory party have been in a state of civil war over Europe for over 30 years, this is the result.

The truth?

The truth that in 2015 the Tories put a referendum on membership of the EU in their manifesto and won a clear majority in the General Election?

The Labour party did not have that policy. The result 330 to 232 Tory win. 

The truth that on the 23rd of June we held a national referendum on leaving or remaining in the EU. Leave won 52% to 48%?
Parties left it to MPs to decide for themselves which way to campaign.

406 constituencies voted to leave 242 to remain.

The truth that remainer parasites (on both isles of the house) have done everything in their power to block, subvert and derail Brexit by any means at their disposal?

The truth that Cameron went back on his word, resigned and started the shit show we see today. The fact Bojo should have been PM first time around but Gove decided to knife him in the back?
The truth that we got the worse PM in living memory by default? The fact she was a remoaner and set about negotiating a deal with the EU that would never have been accepted in a million years?

Which truth is it i'm missing here?

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2019, 04:26:24 PM »

Slam dunk Bob lad.

:pope2:

Robbso fuckin mullered.

Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2019, 04:28:42 PM »

The same bank of England that missed the US housing crisis and the subsequent global recession?
The same bank of England that said the day after a vote to leave the EU the country would be plunged into recession?
The same bank of England that had been consistently wrong in its post Brexit vote predictions?

Those experts?

Laughable.

The same bank of England admitted just last week that we'de be fine leaving with no deal. And as for another vote, why would remain be on the paper when we've already voted to leave? It's just another way of splitting a vote. A vote on some kinda deal then fair enough...but only when Parliament decides to stop trying to put a stop to anything Brexit. Fuckin traitors!
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2019, 04:30:23 PM »

Is it the truth that the "principled" Jeremy Corbyn has campaigned against the EU his entire political career and who voted Leave is now attempting to block Brexit for purely political reasons?

Is that what I'm missing?

towz

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2019, 04:40:41 PM »

I think the main problem here is the differences between expectation and reality
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2019, 04:42:50 PM »

I think the main problem here is the differences between expectation and reality

Towz - please stop yapping.  Bob has already given us all the correct points and answers.

Bob and other sensible COB people for the win.

Lefty glibtards for the loss.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
towz

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2019, 05:02:09 PM »

Bob for PM :pope2:
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2019, 05:15:01 PM »

Well we already know you believe that only people who agree with you should be allowed to vote so your opinion on matters of social democracy are pretty much worthless.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2019, 05:27:13 PM »

Please quote me where I have stated that?  Cheers oddfield
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2019, 07:04:01 PM »

Slam dunk Bob lad.

Robbso fuckin mullered.

Except thatís what Iíve been saying, apart from Boris for two year you soft cocked sparky cunt, yet daft arses keep trying to blame lefties  souey

Oh btw johnny back to jamaca monkey
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2019, 07:07:06 PM »

Is it the truth that the "principled" Jeremy Corbyn has campaigned against the EU his entire political career and who voted Leave is now attempting to block Brexit for purely political reasons?

Of course itís the truth, Jesus christ souey if you ever thought to read anyone elseís post instead of screaming socialists, lefties, gulags you might actually notice whatís posted
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2019, 07:26:08 PM »

Of course itís the truth, Jesus christ souey if you ever thought to read anyone elseís post instead of screaming socialists, lefties, gulags you might actually notice whatís posted

I haven't mentioned socialists, lefties or gulags on this thread, what are you talking about?
Bobupanddown

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2019, 07:30:38 PM »

Please quote me where I have stated that?  Cheers oddfield

I've got better things to do with my time then search through old threads but it was where you said Leave voters were too thick to be allowed to vote and that you supported banning people voting if they didn't meet your criteria.

It was the thread where I told you that was the ideology of Adolf Hitler.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2019, 07:42:28 PM »

I haven't mentioned socialists, lefties or gulags on this thread, what are you talking about?

Oh well, thatís ok then.
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2019, 09:28:12 PM »

Yes , some people think they know best, including me. I'm not an expert . The bank of england are experts though, economists are experts and even our own government has written a report telling us how bad it will be for the country. Unfortunately now nobody wants to listen to experts,  they would rather believe myths and mischief from the internet.
plenty of industrialists are in favour of leaving, people who run business and create wealth internationally, no one knows how it will go but we're not going to war ffs.!!  

Not that many, certainly a minority. The bloke from ineos because he wants to pollute more and the EU wont let him, and the fella from wetherspoons because he knows a nation of despondent dole wallahs is his core customer base  :steptoe:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 11:56:14 PM by MF(c) DOOM » Logged
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2019, 09:39:55 PM »

I think Watson's stance is a clear sign that Labour are aligning themselves with the Liberals for a possible minority government prop-up. As even the socialists know their natural SNP bedfellows would be too unpalatable this side of Hadrians Wall.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length