Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 15, 2019, 02:03:39 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Manchester City  (Read 864 times)
Hugo First

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2019, 09:46:55 AM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49635625

UTB
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 10:15:32 AM »

Just shows how good Klopp is doing. Current European Champs, European Super Cup Champs, & top of premiership, though expect City to have something to say about the latter.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 10:21:30 AM »

" Thirty years  of hurt, never stopped me dreaming." :basil:*
(Because you were plastic supporting another team then.  :wanker:)

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse! "
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 10:51:15 AM »

30 years of still winning trophies. He he he he.

97 points (only City ever beat it) & current champions league & European super cup holders- yeah defo 30 years of hurt.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 10:56:15 AM »

I know it's still a lot but It's current value and whatnot, not what's spent. Typical BBC and their bullshit clickbait headlines to have a dig.

Stick to protecting pedos yer tree fucking leftie tossers 
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 11:09:51 AM »

If that's how they have come up with this figure, then not sure how Man Utd's squad is valued more than Liverpool's. Seriously, I would have thought Liverpool's front three would be worth more in today's market than the whole of Utd's starting eleven.

Then if you wanted to put Allison, Trent, Gomez VDD, Robertson into the mix you would probably be doubling it again but not only against Utd's team, but most of the premiership combined.
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 11:23:32 AM »

The irony of a load of plastics talking about "their" teams worth on Middlesbrough FC forum   :alf:
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2019, 12:10:48 PM »

30 years of still winning trophies. He he he he.

97 points (only City ever beat it) & current champions league & European super cup holders- yeah defo 30 years of hurt.
Liverpool are a cup side, they  aren't good enough   win the premier. And klopp knows it.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse! "
Clive Road

Easy now

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2019, 12:37:25 PM »

The irony of a load of plastics talking about "their" teams worth on Middlesbrough FC forum   :alf:

I know, just support your local team.

Nobody in the history of mankind has ever respected the opinions of a plastic fan with a spurious link to some big club.

Up yours
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2019, 12:55:25 PM »

Liverpool are a cup side, they  aren't good enough   win the premier. And klopp knows it.

97 points means Liverpool are a cup side with only Man City in the history of English football every beating it- brilliant.

I'm sure Klopp thinks he can win league or at least run the best team the premiership has ever seen close.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2019, 01:16:09 PM »

97 points means Liverpool are a cup side with only Man City in the history of English football every beating it- brilliant.

I'm sure Klopp thinks he can win league or at least run the best team the premiership has ever seen close.
They could  have had 197 pts . First is first,  second is nowhere.  -bill shankly.
Plastic cunt.  :wanker:

Hugo First

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2019, 01:20:43 PM »

Just shows how good Klopp is doing. Current European Champs, European Super Cup Champs, & top of premiership, though expect City to have something to say about the latter.

HEYSEL

UTB
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2019, 01:40:42 PM »

Quality- 6 times- enough said now get over it.
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2019, 02:45:13 PM »

They could  have had 197 pts . First is first,  second is nowhere.  -bill shankly.
Plastic cunt.  :wanker:

exactly.

Dixie goes on about Liverpool's 97 points like it's an achievement. Granted they got a great runners up points total but after it all, they got nothing. City did.
He goes on about the fact Man United and Chelsea have never won the leave with 97 points, he's correct, but neither have Liverpool.

Sad part of it is, the premiership is back to being a predictable 2 horse race again, like it was between Man United and Blackburn, Man United and Arsenal, Man United and Chelsea, Man United and City.

Last 2 seasons have shown us that the teams like Chelsea, Arsenal and United have fallen so far behind, they're now in the position Liverpool were in just a few short years ago. Feeding off scraps hoping they'll make the top 4.

Glory Glory Man United
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2019, 03:57:39 PM »

Bloody hell Rik, it took some doing, but I knew I'd get ya in the end.

6 times.
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2019, 07:03:07 PM »

who gives a fuck about man city or liverpool?
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 07:04:59 PM »

nited and Blackburn, Man United and Arsenal, Man United and Chelsea, Man United and City.

Last 2 seasons have shown us that the teams like Chelsea, Arsenal and United have fallen so far behind, they're now in the position Liverpool were in just a few short years ago.

great isnt it  monkey

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Hugo First

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2019, 07:45:24 PM »

6 times.

39 dead

UTB
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2019, 07:51:52 PM »

6 times.

39 dead

i think you may have mentioned this before once or twice...

Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2019, 11:01:58 PM »

Sorry for bein born less than half a mile from Maine rd mate. I'll have a word next time I see me Mam as to why she didn't shit me out in the middle of the Kippax  :like:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2019, 11:03:17 PM »

Sorry for bein born less than half a mile from Maine rd mate. I'll have a word next time I see me Mam as to why she didn't shit me out in the middle of the Kippax  :like:

you could always fuck off and post and a Manc bag-head board instead?

RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2019, 01:06:07 AM »

And you could always go post on a bindipping board instead.

Glory Glory Man United
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2019, 10:49:46 AM »

Why respond if it doesn't apply to you?   :meltdown:
BEERSON BACK FROM THE GRAVE
THAT FAWSTERS IS A LIL RIPPA

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2019, 11:01:20 AM »

YOU HAVENT BEEN TO MANC ON A DAYTRIP SKINZ YA DRONGO :wanker:

THERES ONE CITY FAN ON ERE AND ITS OLE MONTY BEERSON SO PISS OFF YA PLAGGY CUNT :lenin:

DIXIE SEE YOU IN MAY EH? :like:

BEER ME BOYS :beer:

ARE TOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2019, 02:27:19 PM »

You can have champions league if you allow Liverpool to win the league.

Then let Manure fight with Leicester & Wolves for 7th place & maybe the league cup.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2019, 10:26:39 PM »

Why respond if it doesn't apply to you?   :meltdown:

The irony of a load of plastics talking about "their" teams worth on Middlesbrough FC forum

Do I need to print it out for you mate?
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2019, 10:35:59 PM »

Hillsborough happened for a reason.

Murderers.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2019, 10:44:10 PM »

Hillsborough happened for a reason.

Murderers.

I'm a bit mixed with this one. Scousers were absolute cunts, even now.

Scousers are like todays Pakistanis where they get away with murder....

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 10:46:10 PM by Skinz » Logged
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2019, 01:01:48 AM »

You can have champions league if you allow Liverpool to win the league.

Then let Manure fight with Leicester & Wolves for 7th place & maybe the league cup.

Dixiehead,  don't forget where you were just 4 very short years ago..... 8th.

6th before that,  7th 2 seasons before that and 8th again before that 7th.

You have a short memory and in a blink of an eye, you could well be there again sooner than you know it.
Man united are on a downward slope, but they will climb the slope once more.

You just want to pray they don't pass the bindippers on the way up!!

If you think for one second Manchester United are finished, you're more deluded than I thought you were.

Glory Glory Man United
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2019, 07:51:24 AM »

Firstly to Westlane & Skinz, your threads are disgraceful & tasteless. Despite all the evidence & facts that have now been brought to light regarding the police cover up & everything else associated with that horrible event at Hillsborough were 96 innocent people died, you still try to score cheap & disgusting shots by being unable to divorce your bitterness & jealousy of Liverpool from this event by ignoring the hurt those families have gone through since in proving their murdered families were innocent all along. For one minute can you two despots not imagine how you would been feeling if it had happened to a member of your family, probably not I would guess.

Despot & bigots like you two is what shames decent football fans & both of you should be banned from this site. The same thing very nearly happened at same venue just a couple of years earlier between two completely teams which got ignored.  Even Rik who once created a thread on here a couple of years ago under the heading of 'They killed their own' has changed his opinion on glorifying in disasters such as this. Despite my wind ups, you have never seen anything from me glorifying in the Munich air disaster or anything associated with tragedies.

Now the bigots are dealt with, let's get back to the light hearted banter stuff that what this thread was really about before it was it was high jacked by them two twisted bigots.

Rik, you may well be right but after listening to you for 15 years or so since you moved from Arsenal to Manure, this is just about me having a bit of fun while entertaining other readers which is a distraction from when the likes of those two sad & twisted minded excuses for human beings started with their key board hate.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2019, 08:12:22 AM »

Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2019, 11:44:54 AM »

You wanted open borders...well, here I am :bc: mcl
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2019, 11:51:48 AM »

:alf:

BEERSON BACK FROM THE GRAVE
THAT FAWSTERS IS A LIL RIPPA

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2019, 03:39:03 PM »

DIXIE  :like:

JEALOUSY MAYYTE. I EVEN CONSIDERED SUPPORTING THE POOL. A PROPER CLUB. GONE WITH CITY THO BUD AND I THINK WERE LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF THE REST.  :mido:

SKINZ OBVIOUSLY HASNT BEEN TO MANC... WERE NO ANGELS. I WENT TO TRAFFORD CENTRE LAST YEAR AND THE LITTERING WAS DISGUSTING ON THE WAY IN. DOESNT MENTION THAT DOES HE.

LIKE I SAY BUD SEE YOU IN MAY AT FINISH LINE. UTD WONT SEE US FOR DUST.

BEER ME BUD :beer:

ARE TOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2019, 05:40:12 PM »

Hey up Dixiehead seems upset ?

He conveniently forgets the 39 murdered at Heysel. Were they innocent or are you not getting your plastic begging bowl out for them?

Shitehouse mob L'poo never have and never do mention the Munich disaster ?

A total embarrassment to Teesside. As he can't cope with defeat he choses a so called "Big" team as he  is incapable of growing up. His inability to be successful has led him to associate with others success. Citeh are just more successful, numb nuts.

What goes around comes around. Bleat all you like, plastic, victim.
Hugo First

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2019, 05:51:32 PM »

He conveniently forgets the 39 murdered at Heysel. Were they innocent or are you not getting your plastic begging bowl out for them?

A total embarrassment to Teesside. As he can't cope with defeat he choses a so called "Big" team as he  is incapable of growing up. His inability to be successful has led him to associate with others success. Citeh are just more successful, numb nuts.

:like:

UTB
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2019, 10:55:34 PM »

Liverpool fans were responsible for the deaths. These cunts can pull tickets out of their arses. Scousers killed their own. Sheffield police were shite at the time(Cunts)but these scousers...
Hugo First

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Yesterday at 08:17:09 AM »

Liverpool fans were responsible for the deaths. These cunts can pull tickets out of their arses. Scousers killed their own. Sheffield police were shite at the time(Cunts)but these scousers...

:like:

UTB
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Yesterday at 08:39:41 AM »

You might label him a plastic and be correct but your psychiatric work falls down when you label him unsuccessful, done very well for him self that lad monkey
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Yesterday at 11:59:09 AM »

If only you knew Dixie, you'd realise success and dixieland go hand in hand.

Glory Glory Man United
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Yesterday at 12:36:26 PM »

If only you knew Dixie, you'd realise success and dixieland go hand in hand.

success is relative, monetary wealth is different to being very successful in a given area.My nieces father in law was a very successful and qualified surgeon and consultant who was  head of womens oncology for the north east and had various other titles, literally saved lives. Yet my mate who works in oil and gas and has no qualifications to talk about earned more than him.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length