Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2019, 08:18:44 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Uefa punish Rangers for sectarian chanting  (Read 466 times)
T_Bone

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2019, 07:05:50 PM »

It's fine for Celtic fans to sing pro IRA songs though and Palestine flags  lost

Fucking joke  :unlike:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49449628

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 07:08:06 PM »

:pope2:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
BEERSON BACK FROM THE GRAVE
THAT FAWSTERS IS A LIL RIPPA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 07:10:17 PM »

MIGHT BE COS RANGERS ARE ABSOLUTELY SHITE YOU FAT TOSSER  :alf:

BEER ME BOYS :beer: :beer: :beer:

ARE TOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 07:14:55 PM »

What was the score last time Celtic played Rangers thick cunt? 

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 07:26:45 PM »

Scum  :unlike: :unlike:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
RobShrugNichols

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 07:26:57 PM »

WATP

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 07:32:26 PM »

WHEN DID RANGERS LAST WIN THE SCOTS PREM? :alf: :nige: charles

TOMMY WILL HAVE A TELLY IN HIS CELL BEFORE THEY WIN THE LEAGUE AGAIN  :homer: :homer: :homer:

BEER ME DRONGO  :beer: :beer: :beer:

T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2019, 07:49:53 PM »

Considering he's gonna be out in a few weeks that's not very long is it daft arse?  rava

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2019, 07:52:15 PM »

THEY HAVE EXTENDED HIS STAY TIL RANGERS WIN THE LEAGUE- LIFE IMPRISOMENT  charles :alf:

BEER ME TOSSER BONE   :homer: :homer: :homer: :beer:

T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2019, 08:06:13 PM »

Good he'll be getting early release then  :mido:

MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2019, 08:07:52 AM »

It's fine for Celtic fans to sing pro IRA songs though and Palestine flags  lost

Fucking joke  :unlike:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49449628

UEFA have fined celtic for it before so your suggestion of bias is wrong
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2019, 09:26:05 AM »

What has a Palestinian flag got to do with sectarian chanting? There are no rules about the display of a nation's flag.
Celtic fans may be showing support for an occupied territory, but that in itself is not outlawed. If you are gonna make a point, do it wisely please  :jowo4:
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2019, 09:45:48 AM »

What has a Palestinian flag got to do with sectarian chanting? There are no rules about the display of a nation's flag.
Celtic fans may be showing support for an occupied territory, but that in itself is not outlawed. If you are gonna make a point, do it wisely please  :jowo4:
Celtic and Barcelona have both been fined for displaying flags that are deemed political by fifa. Palestinian  and catalonion independenence banners ,perhaps you should check your facts.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse! "
Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2019, 09:51:51 AM »

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2019, 12:01:24 PM »

Celtic and Barcelona have both been fined for displaying flags that are deemed political by fifa. Palestinian  and catalonion independenence banners ,perhaps you should check your facts.

The UEFA rule is totally inconsistent - the game against Be'er Sheva Celtic were fined, Be'er Sheva were not for flying their National flag.
Either all National flags should be banned or none
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2019, 12:15:14 PM »

The UEFA rule is totally inconsistent - the game against Be'er Sheva Celtic were fined, Be'er Sheva were not for flying their National flag.

Only a nob that has a user name of an Italian Marxist philosopher would post such drivel

You excel at it

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2019, 12:15:59 PM »

TOMMY WILL HAVE A TELLY IN HIS CELL BEFORE THEY WIN THE LEAGUE AGAIN 

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2019, 12:21:03 PM »

If your going to make a point to someone to suggest they are wrong make your point is correct.  monkey

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse! "
brocky82

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2019, 12:32:21 PM »

FUCK THE POPE AMD THE IRA MURDETING CUNTS
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2019, 01:04:00 PM »

Only a nob that has a user name of an Italian Marxist philosopher would post such drivel

You excel at it

It's a valid point though, that's why I made it.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2019, 01:46:12 PM »

You excel at it

Actually it's not,Celtic were fined because displaying the Palestinian flag was considered a political statement, Barcelona were fined because their  fans displayed the catalonian independent flag.for the same reason. Displaying the flag of your country is not poltical it's support.

Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2019, 03:14:10 PM »

You excel at it

Actually it's not,Celtic were fined because displaying the Palestinian flag was considered a political statement, Barcelona were fined because their  fans displayed the catalonian independent flag.for the same reason. Displaying the flag of your country is not poltical it's support.

That's a piss weak point lad - what you gonna do, check everyone's nationality who happens to display a national flag to make sure they are from that country.....reckon there was a few Teessiders with Brazilian flags back in the day

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2019, 03:27:29 PM »

You excel at it

That's a piss weak point lad - what you gonna do, check everyone's nationality who happens to display a national flag to make sure they are from that country.....reckon there was a few Teessiders with Brazilian flags back in the day

I'm explaining to you why  your valid point wasn't valid.Not my rules just correcting you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length