Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 23, 2019, 11:51:27 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: An Interesting Read  (Read 181 times)
calamity

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2019, 06:18:32 AM »

None of the usual nonsense you reprobates are expecting, but give it a read. I'm reading his book off the back of this now and it's a very decent read too. Give the article below a whirl and get some proper football culture into your lives, instead of arguing over 16yr old girls and which one of you sadsack granddads is hardest  klins

https://www.planetfootball.com/nostalgia/an-ode-to-peter-taylor-a-man-who-history-has-done-a-great-disservice/#new_tab

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 06:35:58 AM »

None of the usual nonsense you reprobates are expecting, but give it a read. I'm reading his book off the back of this now and it's a very decent read too. Give the article below a whirl and get some proper football culture into your lives, instead of arguing over 16yr old girls and which one of you sadsack granddads is hardest  klins

https://www.planetfootball.com/nostalgia/an-ode-to-peter-taylor-a-man-who-history-has-done-a-great-disservice/#new_tab

Clough always said the rift was because Taylor went to Derby after saying he was retiring.There is no doubt Taylor could pick a player and played good cop to cloughie's  bad cop. He should have went to leeds with him to calm him down.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse! "
evilghost

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 10:28:37 AM »

Good read that  :like:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length