Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2019, 10:26:18 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trump draining our swamp.  (Read 1044 times)
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2019, 12:39:27 PM »

He has got rid of Darroch.Lets hope he can continue the good work.Hopefully Boris will take the axe to our Remoaner and politicised civil service.Then move on to the BBC. You can almost hear the Remoaner meltdown inside the M25 bubble from hear.Yipee!!!
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 02:23:03 PM »

He has got rid of Darroch.Lets hope he can continue the good work.Hopefully Boris will take the axe to our Remoaner and politicised civil service.Then move on to the BBC. You can almost hear the Remoaner meltdown inside the M25 bubble from hear.Yipee!!!

Your dementia is getting worse...…

souey

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 02:42:12 PM »

Disgraceful leak by Darroch. He should be sacked for utter incompetence. In any walk of life where there are business critical relationships you do not put into writing. Anything explosive needs to be verbal. He’s failed and such incompetent behaviour could easily escalate into a war. Utter buffoon. But he’s a protected species.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 03:09:22 PM »

Disgraceful leak by Darroch. He should be sacked for utter incompetence. In any walk of life where there are business critical relationships you do not put into writing. Anything explosive needs to be verbal. He’s failed and such incompetent behaviour could easily escalate into a war. Utter buffoon. But he’s a protected species.
They were diplomatic cables, not emails to a mate. He had no choice other than resigning,the fucker who leaked them wants sacking and prosecuting. :wanker:

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 04:30:05 PM »

They were diplomatic cables, not emails to a mate. He had no choice other than resigning,the fucker who leaked them wants sacking and prosecuting. :wanker:

Darroch has been pretty much thrown under the bus here. Listening to LBC today, they interviewed quite a few former FO ministers who all pretty much agreed that Boris should have backed him like May, Hunt and everyone else did, but instead he did Trump's bidding. Ironic when you consider how Boris has slagged off Trump in the past.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 04:44:43 PM »

Darroch has been pretty much thrown under the bus here. Listening to LBC today, they interviewed quite a few former FO ministers who all pretty much agreed that Boris should have backed him like May, Hunt and everyone else did, but instead he did Trump's bidding. Ironic when you consider how Boris has slagged off Trump in the past.
whatever your political persuasion, you have to see it as a  breach of security for political gain/disruption.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 05:07:25 PM »

Indeed Jimmy, guessing it's someone from the Boris camp.
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 06:35:12 PM »

What makes you think that?
towz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 06:42:48 PM »

God forbid anyone should tell the truth, like. Trump is a fucking disaster and its about time some sanity was injected
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2019, 07:05:45 PM »

God forbid anyone should tell the truth, like. Trump is a fucking disaster and its about time some sanity was injected
he said nothing that was wasn't already known, there is  enough information out there about him, this is about our political chaos.

Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 07:24:02 PM »

Well I wonder who's going to benefit most out of this?
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2019, 07:31:07 PM »

Go on...
38red

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 07:36:21 PM »

Boris on Trump:

“I think Donald Trump is clearly out of his mind,” Johnson, who was at the time the mayor of London, said of then-candidate Trump’s 2015 call to ban Muslims from entering the United States. In response to the Republican hopeful’s early criticisms of London, which Trump erroneously described as having “no-go areas” teeming with Islamic extremism, Johnson said Trump betrayed “a quite stupefying ignorance that makes him, frankly, unfit to hold the office of president of the United States.”

On the prospect of a Trump visit to London, Johnson said he would welcome the president, “except that I wouldn’t want to expose Londoners to any unnecessary risk of meeting Donald Trump.”
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2019, 07:41:17 PM »

Boris on Trump:

“I think Donald Trump is clearly out of his mind,” Johnson, who was at the time the mayor of London, said of then-candidate Trump’s 2015 call to ban Muslims from entering the United States. In response to the Republican hopeful’s early criticisms of London, which Trump erroneously described as having “no-go areas” teeming with Islamic extremism, Johnson said Trump betrayed “a quite stupefying ignorance that makes him, frankly, unfit to hold the office of president of the United States.”

On the prospect of a Trump visit to London, Johnson said he would welcome the president, “except that I wouldn’t want to expose Londoners to any unnecessary risk of meeting Donald Trump.”

To quote the philosopher Homer Simpson; "everything sounds bad if you remember it".
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2019, 07:44:29 PM »

Boris on Trump:

fat boris has changed his tune since then, he's a sneaky little shit who courts popularity to get his own way.

T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2019, 07:51:59 PM »

Don't see what Trump has done wrong here? 

Darroch called him inepet so Trump called him a stupid man.

He's spot on about May fucking up brexit as well  :like:

The guy tells it like it is like when he called Khan a stond cold loser 

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2019, 07:54:31 PM »

He omitted the British ambassador from meetings because he hurt his feelings. monkey
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2019, 08:25:46 PM »

Trump will have been well aware of what Darroch was emailing back to London.That is what the CIA is for.He just waited his opportunity to put the boot in.If you send stuff like that via email you are an utter fool.It seems to me he was letting his Remainiac anti Trump prejudices get the better of him.By the way Quntzy you little ray of sunshine,Darroch was put into Washington to suck up to Hilary Clinton when she became POTUS.Unfortunately it didn't go to plan.Ha ha.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 08:32:00 PM »

You not only know about Gibbos finances but you are also privy to the inner workings of the CIA and the British government.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2019, 08:34:08 PM »

You not only know about Gibbos finances but you are also privy to the inner workings of the CIA and the British government.
what a guy!!,

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2019, 08:46:04 PM »

The only thing I suspect about Gibbos finances is that he has zero money to invest in players.As far as the CIA is concerned One would assume they can hack into any email server they like.Even Come on Boro..Wake up Robbso and smell the coffee.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2019, 08:48:34 PM »

Ah so you don't know, just spouting shite as usual.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2019, 08:59:40 PM »

whatever your political persuasion, you have to see it as a  breach of security for political gain/disruption.

There should be governance and protocols in place to avoid leaks (if that is what happened but who the fuck knows) given the highly sensitive communications which are potentially incendiary if they fall into the wrong hands. Young lives are at risk if an arsehole in an embassy screws up. An ambassador is supposed to exercise extreme diplomacy not get fucked over by a misdirected message. His position was untenable but we will never find out how the stupid fucker was exposed because of the dark forces that are at large in Westminster. It is all speculation that it was Boris, perhaps it was perhaps it wasn’t. 
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2019, 09:00:07 PM »

Never said I did know you numpty.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2019, 09:02:03 PM »

I think you'll find you did. Your memory can't be that bad, you just told quintzy earlier in this very thread. monkey
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2019, 09:02:14 PM »

Anything and everything is being weaponised against Boris.The Remainiacs are now desperate and in meltdown.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2019, 09:19:42 PM »

Trump will have been well aware of what Darroch was emailing back to London.That is what the CIA is for.He just waited his opportunity to put the boot in.If you send stuff like that via email you are an utter fool.It seems to me he was letting his Remainiac anti Trump prejudices get the better of him.By the way Quntzy you little ray of sunshine,Darroch was put into Washington to suck up to Hilary Clinton when she became POTUS.Unfortunately it didn't go to plan.Ha ha.

There you go Bill, just a little something to jog your memory. mcl
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2019, 09:44:57 PM »

So?
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2019, 11:08:39 PM »

Why should I give a fuck about any of this any more than I do about you and your miserable existence?

In case you can't work it out - I fucking don't you demented old tramp

:steptoe:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2019, 06:08:54 PM »

If you don't give a fxxxx as you state,why do you keep diving in.Why not bother to post at all?The reason is Quntzy that you seem totally obsessed with certain posters and I am one of them.It really is a bit creepy.You also seem obsessed about certain medical conditions not to mention old tramps.Ever thought of seeing a therapist? Let's see if you can stop yourself from replying.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2019, 06:12:44 PM »

If you don't give a fxxxx as you state,why do you keep diving in.Why not bother to post at all?The reason is Quntzy that you seem totally obsessed with certain posters and I am one of them.It really is a bit creepy.You also seem obsessed about certain medical conditions not to mention old tramps.Ever thought of seeing a therapist? Let's see if you can stop yourself from replying.

I can but choose not to - seems you are getting a little wound up?

:alf: :steptoe:

Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2019, 06:15:44 PM »

Go on...

Are you Mrs Doyle?
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2019, 08:33:59 PM »

Looks like your obsession got the better of you Quntzy.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2019, 08:42:56 PM »

How can a troll who does next to fuck all but slag boro and gibbo call anyone obsessed monkey
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2019, 09:10:49 PM »

Just telling it as it is Robbso. Gibson is on the way out.I give him two years, and he will have sold up.Then the Boro swamp finally stands a chance of being drained.Gibbo can then spend his time between his baronial mansion and his tax haven.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2019, 09:15:57 PM »

Something else you know charles
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2019, 09:27:32 PM »

Gibson will last longer than Corbyn.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2019, 09:43:17 PM »

Gibson will last longer than Corbyn.
that's not a big claim,so will fat boris. rava

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2019, 10:28:37 PM »

Go on...

Are you Mrs Doyle?

Just want you to to actually add some substance to the shit you post for once.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2019, 11:22:15 PM »

Just telling it as it is Robbso. Gibson is on the way out.I give him two years, and he will have sold up.Then the Boro swamp finally stands a chance of being drained.Gibbo can then spend his time between his baronial mansion and his tax haven.

Hang on a bit!

How many fucking swamps are we dealing with here?

There are two in this post plus at least one in the other identical post you also did so that's three so far

You seem to be suggesting that Donald Trump is going to get rid of Steve Gibson but that he will get rid of Corbyn first?

You really are a radged old half wit - try and concentrate on the threads you start and dont ramble on so much.

Give this a try - I have it on good authority it can help in cases like yours.

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2019, 08:18:04 AM »

Quntzy ever heard of Pavlov's dogs?
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2019, 01:21:59 PM »

Quntzy ever heard of Pavlov's dogs?

Nah - that doesn't work

Even Lids doesn't try that one (much)

Swampy Bill........ :steptoe:

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2019, 01:47:29 PM »

Obviously you have never heard of Ivan Pavlov.Basically his theory revolves around an initial stimulus eliciting a conditioned response.It seems to work in particular with subjects of lower intelligence.You are a classic case Quntzy.Bill Buxton the initial stimulus via a post on COB ,and In short order a conditioned response from Quntzboy The conditioned response is usually in the form of rather nasty petulant abuse.You are obviously a prisoner of your upbringing.We must all make allowances for you I suppose.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2019, 01:53:16 PM »

Obviously you have never heard of Ivan Pavlov.Basically his theory revolves around an initial stimulus eliciting a conditioned response.It seems to work in particular with subjects of lower intelligence.You are a classic case Quntzy.Bill Buxton the initial stimulus via a post on COB ,and In short order a conditioned response from Quntzboy The conditioned response is usually in the form of rather nasty petulant abuse.You are obviously a prisoner of your upbringing.We must all make allowances for you I suppose.
you're a bit that way yourself,any boro post/article =gibbo must go/no ambition/no money/poorly run from you.Yours is more a reflex response or possibly a boro/gibbo induced Tourette's attack. sshhh

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2019, 02:07:17 PM »

I take your point Jimmy.I never miss an opportunity to have a dig at Gibson.It does seem to me that there  are more voices levelling criticism at our Great Leader. I make no bones about it,I believe Gibson has had his day and needs to move over.I think this season will resolve matters.As for Tourette's I suppose we are all on the autism spectrum to some extent.

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2019, 02:17:14 PM »

I take your point Jimmy.I never miss an opportunity to have a dig at Gibson.It does seem to me that there  are more voices levelling criticism at our Great Leader. I make no bones about it,I believe Gibson has had his day and needs to move over.I think this season will resolve matters.As for Tourette's I suppose we are all on the autism spectrum to some extent.

yep. mcl
nothing wrong with raising fair points, but criticism for the sake of it is just that.Look at b/burn and Bolton (and Leeds) as clubs that were manged poorly, gibbo has kept this club on an even keel through difficult periods,we're a mid size club that is run in a stable and sustainable way,be thankful for that. Similar clubs are having their day in the sun, they'll fall, that's how it is,we'll rise again and then fall,it's cyclic.

towz

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2019, 03:12:47 PM »

Fucking hell, you almost sound intelligent here coulby  jc
ron_manager
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2019, 04:16:41 PM »

A good use of classic psychological theory. I do hope that you consider the work of Maslow in conjunction with the work of Bandura to maybe reflect upon your own conditioned response to stimuli.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2019, 04:39:11 PM »

A good use of classic psychological theory. I do hope that you consider the work of Maslow in conjunction with the work of Bandura to maybe reflect upon your own conditioned response to stimuli.
he's already acknowledged it ron.

ron_manager
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2019, 04:59:16 PM »

he's already acknowledged it ron.

I never said acknowledge. The key word was reflect which is a different concept and requires different skills.

Acknowledgement is only the recognition of the behaviour. As an example a person acknowledges they get violent when drunk. No depth to that.

True reflection entails a change in a behaviour and conditioned response.

So continuing the example a person acknowledges they get violent when drunk. they then deeply reflect on the reasons why and discover they have an attachment disorder (in this example we will say a "disorganised" attachment. this is basically erratic, angry, has to have needs met immediately etc) that manifests itself when their inhibitions decrease (alcohol is the stimuli) and their behaviour (conditioned) response surfaces (violence)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length