Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 16, 2019, 09:57:17 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: BORO 14/1 TO WIN THE 2019/20 CHAMPIONSHIP HERE...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Evidence that Tommy is innocent  (Read 1528 times)
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2019, 05:50:02 AM »

Yes, in the same way I've been called a TR supporter even though I think the law of the land should apply equally to anyone regardless of political beliefs.
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2019, 07:07:11 AM »

The racist fraudster is shitting himself at more jail time.
The muzzies will give him another beating.

Good enough for the mouthy wanker.  :lenin:

Shouldn't have broken the law.
Went out to get more publicity stirring up bigotry to impress halfwit like T_Bone and wee willie and it backfired on him.

All the cons will know he's a millionaire now as well.

Better get your gumshield out Yaxley   charles

Nice to see you're happy about a father of 3 been sent to prison and possibly murdered for asking a paedo what he thought about his sentence  souey

You horrible horrible cunt  :wanker:

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2019, 07:36:32 AM »

The racist fraudster is shitting himself at more jail time.
The muzzies will give him another beating.

Good enough for the mouthy wanker.  :lenin:

Shouldn't have broken the law.
Went out to get more publicity stirring up bigotry to impress halfwit like T_Bone and wee willie and it backfired on him.

All the cons will know he's a millionaire now as well.

Better get your gumshield out Yaxley   charles

Nice to see you're happy about a father of 3 been sent to prison and possibly murdered for asking a paedo what he thought about his sentence  souey

You horrible horrible cunt  :wanker:

No problem with that. I'm happy with jail time for some who tried to get a paedo off.  :like:
Wouldn't blink an eye if the convicted conman got it.  :lenin:
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2019, 07:37:26 AM »

Will you 'take to the streets' T-Bone?
Will you fuck.
All you'll do is post on here  charles
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2019, 07:57:36 AM »

Please quote where I have expressed support for TR,

I personally think he has a point,

Jesus fucking wept  souey
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2019, 09:14:22 AM »

So you only part quote, not the full contextualised paragraph. Knob
brocky82

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2019, 09:22:03 AM »

ANYONE WHO EXPOOSES KIDDY FIDLELEES AND RAPISTS IS OK BY ME AND I DONT GIVE A FLYJNG FUCK IF THEY ARE BLACK WHITE YELLOW OR FUCKIN GREEN THEY ARE DOING THE PUBLIC A GREAT DUTY BY EEXPOSINGVTHESE DIRTY VILE ANIMALS AND ANYNOF YOU CUNTS THAT SAYS AOTHERQISE WANTA A GOOD SLAPPING
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2019, 10:13:34 AM »

Great job exposing those already in court after being exposed and charged. He could have got them off. souey
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2019, 10:53:46 AM »

Is it the message or the messenger people object to.Sarah Champion was dismissed from the shadow cabinet for speaking out about Pakistani rape gangs. Whether you like it or not there are inherent and ongoing problems with  Muslim behaviour  in this country that will get worse as their numbers increase.No doubt the usual coterie will be on calling me racist / fascist / RWNJ ect, doesn't change anything.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
brocky82

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2019, 12:14:24 PM »

EXEPT YOU DAFT CUNTS ARENT REALLY BOTHERWD ABOUT THAT YOU LET YOUR POLITICS GET IN THE WAY OFF PROTECTING YOJNG KIDS SO SHAME ON YOU TOSSERS
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2019, 12:14:35 PM »

So just to be clear, if you think T Robinson is a fake and a self publicising prick as well as a con artist you automatically support terrorist sympathizers and Pakistani rapists

CORRECT.

(In some posters’ eyes)

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
brocky82

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2019, 12:16:27 PM »

NO OF YOU STUPID XUNTS DONT BELEEVE THE SAME AS WHAT HE DOWS AND WANTS TO EXPOSE THESE CUNTS RAPING KIDS THEN YOUR A RAPIST SYNHTHAISEER
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2019, 12:25:15 PM »

Equally true in COB world that if you think that there are establishment dark forces in place with an agenda for brushing delicate stuff like this under the carpet (not just muslim grooming gangs) as proven by Prof Alexis in her independence no holds barred review, you are a thick TR supporting far right facist and neo nazi.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2019, 12:33:14 PM »

Or a Guido Fawkes reader  :alf:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2019, 12:46:04 PM »

Is it the message or the messenger people object to.Sarah Champion was dismissed from the shadow cabinet for speaking out about Pakistani rape gangs. Whether you like it or not there are inherent and ongoing problems with  Muslim behaviour  in this country that will get worse as their numbers increase.No doubt the usual coterie will be on calling me racist / fascist / RWNJ ect, doesn't change anything.

It's the messenger, he filmed himself outside a court where a Pakistani or asian peado gang were having their trial. He could have waited until the verdict, he could have highlighted it after they were sentenced but no, he decided to do it during the trial, why? For his own benefit. I doubt he gives a fuck about the victims.

I know there is a problem with some groups of Pakistanis, I know some people in power and positions of responsibility covered it up. They should have all been jailed for ever imo. I don't need go fund me Tommy to tell me while jeopardising the case for his own gain.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2019, 01:15:57 PM »

It's the messenger, he filmed himself outside a court where a Pakistani or asian peado gang were having their trial. He could have waited until the verdict, he could have highlighted it after they were sentenced but no, he decided to do it during the trial, why? For his own benefit. I doubt he gives a fuck about the victims.

I know there is a problem with some groups of Pakistanis, I know some people in power and positions of responsibility covered it up. They should have all been jailed for ever imo. I don't need go fund me Tommy to tell me while jeopardising the case for his own gain.
Some people support him because he is the one that's keeping it highlighted, the problem is not just with rape gangs, America is divided along racial lines,this country will/is  be divided along religious and cultural  lines.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2019, 02:00:28 PM »

Will you 'take to the streets' T-Bone?
Will you fuck.
All you'll do is post on here  charles

I didn't say I would take to the streets did I dopey cunt? 

I said other will and it will be anarchy  :unlike:

These courts are run by muslim loving marxist and are the enemy of the british people  lost

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2019, 05:57:24 AM »

Some people support him because he is the one that's keeping it highlighted, the problem is not just with rape gangs, America is divided along racial lines,this country will/is  be divided along religious and cultural  lines.

No it won't. A minority of muslims in Britain think that. I've heard similar all my life.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2019, 07:05:29 AM »

Just been listening to what some of the Labour party/members were saying regarding the Jews ie: "Hitler didn't do enough"  mick souey

From what I've heard, Tommy's target was always extreme Islam, not your everyday Muslim like Labour and the Jews that died in these camps. Yet he gets dragged off the streets and put in front of a kangaroo court?

Wheres the justice 

Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2019, 03:46:21 PM »

There will be riots if he's sent back to prison  :unlike:

The country is divided as ever and on the brink of civil war and this could tip it over the edge  lost

So has it started yet?
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2019, 04:23:02 PM »

The country is divided as ever and on the brink of civil war and this could tip it over the edge  lost

So has it started yet?

No, just a lot of bald, middle aged fat men will go on internet message boards crying about their beloved right wing poster boy little EDL Tommy.  cry :wanker:
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2019, 04:29:12 PM »

No it won't. A minority of muslims in Britain think that. I've heard similar all my life.
It's already happening,Years ago it was the NF/BNP  targeting people because of their skin colour,most people couldn't give a fuck because  the west Indians and Hindus integrated well and the first generation Muslims were  comparatively small in number and very conservative, they kept to themselves , now we have large population areas of Muslims living parallel lives with no integration. This is not some right wing propaganda, it's there  in govt and police  reports, bbc documentaries and articles from respectable newspapers. Responsible Muslims have called on their fellow Muslims to integrate better and not live  in isolation.

Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2019, 04:30:25 PM »

So has it started yet?

No, just a lot of bald, middle aged fat men will go on internet message boards crying about their beloved right wing poster boy little EDL Tommy.  cry :wanker:

Be fair now KJ, there were some obese women in mobility scooters too, and they had little flags!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length