Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2019, 08:13:02 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Woodgate interview transcript  (Read 429 times)
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2019, 07:03:24 PM »

SG: Village, can you tell me about a time when you had to manage a difficult customer?

JW: Er like, when I was at Leeds like, this Paki ....er ... stani gadge was giving it the big lad when we were on the lash so me and Bowyers battered the cunt.

SG: very good answer Village. Thatís the decisiveness this club needs. What about all rumours about drugs, burning notes and being thick as fuck?

JW: whatdayemean like. A couple of gobshites shit stirring mate, all bollox like

SG: Youíve got the job, as youíre impressive and even cheaper than Kawanka. Iím bringing in Leo as the mugs love a good fisting, especially that daft cunt who runs Boreme. 

Both: hahahaha :woodgate1: charles :alf: :nige:
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 07:05:11 PM »

SG: Village, can you tell me about a time when you had to manage a difficult customer?

JW: Er like, when I was at Leeds like, this Paki ....er ... stani gadge was giving it the big lad when we were on the lash so me and Bowyers battered the cunt.

SG: very good answer Village. Thatís the decisiveness this club needs. What about all rumours about drugs, burning notes and being thick as fuck?

JW: whatdayemean like. A couple of gobshites shit stirring mate, all bollox like

SG: Youíve got the job, as youíre impressive and even cheaper than Kawanka. Iím bringing in Leo as the mugs love a good fisting, especially that daft cunt who runs Boreme. 

:alf: :woodgate1:
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 07:12:57 PM »

Will we see that in the Gazette  :nige:

COB Grand National 2019 Champo
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 08:02:41 PM »

It's just like being in the room.

souey

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 08:45:49 PM »

Unerringly accurate. :like:
ccole

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 07:39:36 AM »

I hope you cut & pasted that from somewhere rather than spending some of you life typing it  lost
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 08:49:28 AM »

Not a ball kicked  and the snide comments are starting.  lost

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!Ē "
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 09:47:42 AM »

It's just like being in the room.

souey

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length