Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2019, 06:37:12 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: BORO 14/1 TO WIN THE 2019/20 CHAMPIONSHIP HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: No, theres not a problem with black gangs in London  (Read 741 times)
RIK MAYALL

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2019, 03:44:46 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/1633929420209134/videos/1068570420198698/?t=12

watch the video in the comments, 10 on to one, the lad on his own being repeatedly stabbed.

Glory Glory Man United
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 03:46:54 PM »

They dont call it a concrete jungle for fuck all 

COB Grand National 2019 Champo
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 03:48:29 PM »

Scum.

Death penalty needed now.

And not one where they sit on death row for 20 years.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
maggiethatcherrulesok

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 04:03:30 PM »

Total disregard for human life.   Animals.  Simple as that
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 12:53:55 AM »

The post has been removed as cant offend the blacks.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 01:39:14 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7134163/Gang-films-stabbing-victim-London-attack.html

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 02:51:19 AM »

Rumour has it it was BEERSON and his keyboard warrior disguise slipped on ComeOnLondon.

Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 07:09:59 AM »

Weak on crime and week on the causes of crime.  Thanks khan
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 08:31:03 AM »

It is racist highlighting this, you racist bastards, everyone knows this is all down to police numbers
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2019, 08:41:38 AM »

REPEATING WHAT THEIR RELATIVES DO IN AFRICA.... GENOCIDE IS RIFE THERE...

ANIMALS ONLY KILL TO SURVIVE.... THESE PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN ANIMALS...

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2019, 08:51:37 AM »

Who has ever said there isnt a problem? The Met have had a black gang ream for years and every major have talked about it, Khan does seem to have little idea on what to do what hes hardly alone. For most of us who live in London it has no impact just like for most who live on Teesside the scum stabbing and robbing each other has little impact either.
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2019, 10:38:39 AM »

REPEATING WHAT THEIR RELATIVES DO IN AFRICA.... GENOCIDE IS RIFE THERE...

ANIMALS ONLY KILL TO SURVIVE.... THESE PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN ANIMALS...

You threaten to beat people to death all the time

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2019, 10:42:30 AM »

Who has ever said there isnt a problem? The Met have had a black gang ream for years and every major have talked about it, Khan does seem to have little idea on what to do what hes hardly alone. For most of us who live in London it has no impact just like for most who live on Teesside the scum stabbing and robbing each other has little impact either.

Obviously, we've always had gangs, but this is on another scale. This shit would be happening with or without police cuts. Who's fuckin stupid idea was it to bring Somalis over here a few of decades ago? These cunts are leaving(bringing)a war. Follow the immigration path from 3rd world countries into Europe and you've got more Stabbings, rape, acid attacks, even cured diseases on the up. Plus you've got to remember, most of us will have heard only bits of this, with the governments blanket ban on questioning shit like this.
Somehow the media, government and every liberal cunt with a mic, has convinced the left-leaning public that it's all rosy with just a few dicks" like we get everywhere" they'll say. 'Diversity' they scream. For every Prince of Bel Air we get, we get a thousand more cunts bringing their shit with them. Something's goin on and the Government are too quick to silence the people against it, and that includes our people of all colours. Is it backhanders? Kalergi plan? (Let's be honest here, they're bringing in more 3rd world immigrants as they are cutting police - somethings going to give - maybe they know this?).

Had this same conversation two weeks ago with a well known black lad from Moss Side before some brainwashed cunt shouts 'racist'..'Ban him'(as if they've not watered the word 'racist' down enough.) The Moss Side residents warned about bringing over Somalis into Moss Side fuckin years ago. Now they have their own rising ghetto of crime. They don't leave their shit at home. "But Moss Side always had black gangs" Two wrongs don't make a right - and their wrong is on another planet.

There's something very shady going on and it ain't a plan of' Diversity' they want us all to believe. Let's be honest here. You've got to be locked up in isolation to have not noticed this push to hate white people. It's happening everywhere. Especially here and in the States.

I don't remember going on crusades or whipping a slave  
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2019, 11:27:08 AM »

I don't know why the white eststablishment  would want to be architects of their own downfall so not sure about racial conspiracy. But there is no doubt that third world immigrant and culture is  causing problems that will only get worse as their numbers grow.

Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths, For the good of diversity.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2019, 12:17:01 PM »

I don't know why the white eststablishment  would want to be architects of their own downfall so not sure about racial conspiracy. But there is no doubt that third world immigrant and culture is  causing problems that will only get worse as their numbers grow.

That probably depends on what side of the fence we've been pushed to. Look at the students in America, hating their own race. Full of self guilt The same 'privileged' cunts calling the less well off...erm 'privileged'. You couldn't make this shit up. They weren't born this way. They were schooled this way. Teaching in the western world(like our media) is infested with self-hating liberals. They seem to have gotten a grip on every fuckin impressionable career out there. They are turning this place into shit.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2019, 12:23:10 PM »

That probably depends on what side of the fence we've been pushed to. Look at the students in America, hating their own race. Full of self guilt The same 'privileged' cunts calling the less well off...erm 'privileged'. You couldn't make this shit up. They weren't born this way. They were schooled this way. Teaching in the western world(like our media) is infested with self-hating liberals. They seem to have gotten a grip on every fuckin impressionable career out there. They are turning this place into shit.
Currently reading a book about Blairs premiership called broken vows  by Tom Boyer. Not a hatchet  job just a researched assessment. Blair decided we needed to abolish "Britishness " and promote multiculturalism. We are seeing the affects now. :wanker:

Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths, For the good of diversity.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2019, 12:45:04 PM »

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2019, 01:20:09 PM »

Mandy was probably looking for a boyfriend  amongst them. :matty:

Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 07:59:39 PM »

Currently reading a book about Blairs premiership called broken vows  by Tom Boyer. Not a hatchet  job just a researched assessment. Blair decided we needed to abolish "Britishness " and promote multiculturalism. We are seeing the affects now. :wanker:

Cameron was no different. To be honest they're all at it and have been for years. Have we sold our arses to the Saudis? Their push for Sharia influence hasn't gone unnoticed, same with Israel and their..(won't say as I'll get banned). Let's put it this way. I very much doubt the hate for Israel from certain Labour members(and the rest) is just over the Palestine issue. I think it's a bit broader than that.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2019, 08:06:07 PM »

Cameron was no different. To be honest they're all at it and have been for years. Have we sold our arses to the Saudis? Their push for Sharia influence hasn't gone unnoticed, same with Israel and their..(won't say as I'll get banned). Let's put it this way. I very much doubt the hate for Israel from certain Labour members(and the rest) is just over the Palestine issue. I think it's a bit broader than that.
better Israel than Islam.

Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2019, 08:07:26 PM »

No different than the Democrats and the Mexicans(or whoever). They just get used for votes. They couldn't give two fucks about them. They're Just like FIFA's FFP and the likes of Bolton.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2019, 08:10:41 PM »

Take a look at the top of the triangle. It's Islam and Israel.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2019, 08:14:22 PM »

I was referring to cultural compatibility in this country.Isreal's mayjor  influence is lobbying in Washington, they are also rumoured to be in  undercover alliance with the Saudi's.

Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2019, 08:23:56 PM »

I was referring to cultural compatibility in this country.Isreal's mayjor  influence is lobbying in Washington, they are also rumoured to be in  undercover alliance with the Saudi's.

People would argue that Israel(as well as the Saudis)are behind this influx of immigration into Europe. They aint all here to pick some farmers crop. Or the most brainwashed one - do the shit jobs(heres the white racism again I was on about) ...our lazy cunts won't do. It's all bollocks.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2019, 08:25:21 PM »

Spot on above. The Israelis and all GCC countries work together, in confidence and in specific areas. They then spew their hatred of the Jews publicly, fooling the uneducated followers of the nonsense and the liberal West. It is all about money for those in power and with intelligence. The Israelis just want peace and do not trust the uneducated Muslims
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 08:27:28 PM by Wee_Willie » Logged
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2019, 09:42:24 PM »

Let's bring this closer to home. We haven't really got a bogie man bar CIA and friends(Al-Qaeda)Now the IRA are busy laundering money or whatever. America's bogie man is Russia, and they aint half milked the shit out of this threat.

Remember, this is only a few cunts in suits. There's more of us. Way more jc :beer:
Billy Balfour

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2019, 10:15:39 PM »

Israel has Jerusalem Saudi has Mecca.
2 central areas to the brainwashed followers.
They hold all the power over millions and have the control which has been won over centuries.
Of course the yanks are in bed with both.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length