Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2019, 08:11:50 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Woody stories  (Read 1167 times)
Rids

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2019, 10:00:20 AM »

Any good ones?

The worst thing was never so much the bloke himself, but those stupid cunts from Nunthorpe that hung onto his cock.

— as you sow, so shall you reap
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 10:48:25 AM »

I have no Jonathan Woodgate stories at all. I have never heard nothing about him, ever.*

*[Message Board equivalent of 'no comment']

monkey :woodgate1:
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 10:49:59 AM »

He knocked about with a kick boxing hairdresser named Nathan Thompson(if i remember correctly) they were bullies.
They all hung on to him like shit, they knew he was gonna be a pro footballer as he was already at dirty leeds scum.

My ex went to school with him and he was a cock back then. I wonder if he used to pick on capio as he went to school with my ex too.

Glory Glory Man United
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 10:50:13 AM »

I'm guessing nobody on here has actually met him, just tales from elsewhere?

Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 10:54:42 AM »

I've met him three times and all I will say is he came across as a very decent bloke who was sociable and good company.

Get behind our new manager!!!
Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 11:09:52 AM »

THE GOLDBY 'GET BEHIND WOODGATE CAMPAIGN' !!!     

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 11:12:12 AM »

THE GOLDBY 'GET BEHIND WOODGATE CAMPAIGN' !!!     

Nothing else makes any sense. Why would you start slagging him seven weeks before his first game?
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 11:12:50 AM »

Sherbet sharing with woody!

LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 11:17:17 AM »

MET HIM LOADS OF TIMES YOU DAFT CUNT.... WAS BIG MATES WITH LEE MCGEE... NEVER OUT THE CROSS...

HUNG ABOUT WITH PICKO AND ROBBO... BUT HAS SINCE KEPT HIS DISTANCE IN LAST 18 MONTHS.... I KNOW LOADS ABOUT HIM..

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2019, 11:18:07 AM »

http://i66.tinypic.com/zx1fld.jpg

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 11:32:37 AM »

MET HIM LOADS OF TIMES YOU DAFT CUNT.... WAS BIG MATES WITH LEE MCGEE... NEVER OUT THE CROSS...

HUNG ABOUT WITH PICKO AND ROBBO... BUT HAS SINCE KEPT HIS DISTANCE IN LAST 18 MONTHS.... I KNOW LOADS ABOUT HIM..

Well you know everyone, everyone knows you.

Goes without saying.

Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2019, 11:34:22 AM »

WOULD YER . . . WOULD YER LIKE TO SHARE IT WITH US ???           

Rids

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2019, 11:35:38 AM »

He's far too discrete.

Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2019, 11:36:43 AM »

A VERY PRIVATE MAN !!!     oleary

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2019, 11:41:01 AM »

He's far too discrete.

NOW YA TALKING....

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 11:41:57 AM »

I TRY TO BE.....

BUT SOME MENTAL CUNT KEEPS PUTTING ME FORWARD....

Dicky2006

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 11:43:07 AM »

Is he still barred from the Coronation and the betting shop next door?

2018/9 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
2016/7 Boro Prediction Winner
2014/5 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 11:44:51 AM »

monkey monkey

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2019, 12:36:22 PM »

Is he still barred from the Coronation and the betting shop next door?

WRONG EX PLAYER.... STAMPY BACK IN BOTH NOW....

Rids

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2019, 12:37:19 PM »

Fat cunt Stampy won't fit through the doors.

King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2019, 12:42:52 PM »

I was talking to Phil in that bookies a few weeks ago.  He isn’t a fat cunt rids.

Rids

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2019, 12:56:55 PM »

Yes he is.

BoroPE

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2019, 12:58:45 PM »

He was drinking in the Cleveland in Linthorpe village a few weeks back.  mick
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2019, 01:00:33 PM »

who,stampy woody or rids.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2019, 01:09:37 PM »

WHAT A BITTER CUNT YOU ARE.... STAMPY JUST COME BACK FROM AMERICA.... NOT FAT AT ALL... RUNS THE KIDS YOUTH TEAMS.... DECENT FELLA....

YOU WOULDN'T SAY OUT TO HIS FACE YA SHITHOUSE....

ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2019, 01:15:07 PM »

Spoken like a true mong.
BoroPE

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2019, 01:15:32 PM »

Walked in there expecting a few old blokes sat in the corner, place was bouncing ,Woody and his cronies where in there.  :woodgate1:
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2019, 01:30:40 PM »

Walked in there expecting a few old blokes sat in the corner, place was bouncing ,Woody and his cronies where in there.  :woodgate1:
good match day pub in the old days, bit rough for my taste last time I looked in,(about ten tears ago)

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2019, 05:17:38 PM »

I've met him three times and all I will say is he came across as a very decent bloke who was sociable and good company.

Get behind our new manager!!!

Yeah I’ve also met him couple times, nice lad to be honest
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2019, 05:22:45 PM »

I thought it was Boro urban myth that Woodgate had failed his badges.
One little story I was told a few years ago was quite revealing about Jonathan Woodgate. One of the teenagers was making his debut for the reserves (development squad) at the Riverside. Jonathan took him to one side and spoke to him at length about making his debut.
Am a friend of the youngster's dad and he phoned me to tell me all about it as he was so impressed by it all. Remember this was before Woodgate was coaching but this was him as a senior pro and club captain.
He watched all the players at the different levels. He followed their progress and offered a lot of advice.
The detail of his advice to the youngster started with not expending too much energy in his first 20 or 30 mins. About passing across the surface. An area of the pitch where the ball might run off quicker than others. And lots of stuff about how Woodgate had been impressed watching the youngster in training.
The dad had not come across anyone doing this before and he said he and his son were really impressed and it really helped him.
So, another little story to remember and get a better picture of Woodgate giving his experience back to the game.
IP: Logged

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2019, 05:26:58 PM »

One little story I was told a few years ago was quite revealing about Jonathan Woodgate. One of the teenagers was making his debut for the reserves (development squad) at the Riverside. Jonathan took him to one side and spoke to him at length about making his debut.
Am a friend of the youngster's dad and he phoned me to tell me all about it as he was so impressed by it all. Remember this was before Woodgate was coaching but this was him as a senior pro and club captain.
He watched all the players at the different levels. He followed their progress and offered a lot of advice.
The detail of his advice to the youngster started with not expending too much energy in his first 20 or 30 mins. About passing across the surface. An area of the pitch where the ball might run off quicker than others. And lots of stuff about how Woodgate had been impressed watching the youngster in training.
The dad had not come across anyone doing this before and he said he and his son were really impressed and it really helped him.
So, another little story to remember and get a better picture of Woodgate giving his experience back to the game.
hope no one says he was full of sniff talking his own head off, :woodgate1:  mick

T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2019, 05:31:02 PM »

hope no one says he was full of sniff talking his own head off, :woodgate1:  mick

Not my words, Rob posted it on flyme  :like:

Met Woody a few times though and he's a lovely lad.

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2019, 05:58:41 PM »

Is Rob noshing him already even though he’s battered ethnic minorities and convicted of affray? Hypocrisy from the left holds no bounds ...  :woodgate1:
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2019, 06:04:09 PM »

Is Rob noshing him already even though he’s battered ethnic minorities and convicted of affray? Hypocrisy from the left holds no bounds ...  :woodgate1:

Who has, Woody or Rob?  mcl

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2019, 06:17:01 PM »

Rob will kiss his arse right up until the day he is sacked, and then criticise him.  rava

Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2019, 08:04:31 PM »

How’s the lad liking Burger King ?
BigNasty

Be consistent you hypocritical fuckwits.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2019, 08:05:21 PM »

Best advice I ever gave jon was to ditch the cronies a couple of years ago. :like:
He has matured a lot.I really hope he does well but im not totally convinced hes ready yet.
Thunder pants

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2019, 08:17:15 PM »

WHAT A BITTER CUNT YOU ARE.... STAMPY JUST COME BACK FROM AMERICA.... NOT FAT AT ALL... RUNS THE KIDS YOUTH TEAMS.... DECENT FELLA....

YOU WOULDN'T SAY OUT TO HIS FACE YA SHITHOUSE....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length