Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 26, 2019, 09:15:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Get behind Johnny Woodgate  (Read 220 times)
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« on: June 12, 2019, 09:53:37 AM »

This is a rallying call - get behind the new manager!!

He won't have a prayer if all he gets is negativity from day one but if we give him support, it might just work.

Gibson's given him a chance by setting him up with what looks like a pretty exciting backroom team so we should also give him a chance by willing the Boro on to win.

It's definitely going to be better than it was under Pulis.

Johnny Woodgate's Teesside Steel Army!!

Rids

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 09:56:36 AM »

:like:

No other choice. Give the bloke a chance, can't be worse than the last two managers when it comes to entertainment.

— as you sow, so shall you reap
brocky82

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 09:58:14 AM »

IM WITH YOU IN THIS INE AS YOU CAN SEE IM A BIG WOODY FAN BUT I CANT SEE A LOT OF OUR DICKHEAD FANS BUYING INTO THIS NEW CLUB SET UP

WE ARE GOING FOE THE AJAX OF THE NORTH EAST FULL ON FOOTBALL PHILOSPHY THEOUGH THE CLUB WITH A LING TERM PLAN INN PLACE FOR THE FIRST FUCKIN TUME AND I SAY THATS A BLOODY GOOD THING

JUST HOPE THE CRANKS IN THE STANDS DONT SPOIL IT
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 10:00:26 AM »

I genuinely hope this works but of all the people Lids said were going to get the job, this is the worst outcome.

May God have mercy on arseholes.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 10:02:05 AM »

We are like Primark.

Cheap but the shop is still open.

— as you sow, so shall you reap
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 10:02:35 AM »

:mido: :homer: :mido: :alastair: :lids:

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 10:03:21 AM »

Not yet, Steve. Firstly, we show the club Hierarchy that we see through this fucking bullshit. If we blindly accept this bollocks, it'll be cunt Agnew lined up to replace Woodgate.

We back Woodgate when the first meaningful ball is kicked. Until given reason not to.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 10:08:54 AM »

I can't and won't get behind this. More a stand against the club not the individual. It will go tits up with another season pissed away. Its a divisive appointment from the off, just what the supporters didn't need after the shambles of Monk and Pulis. I really hope i'm proved wrong but i won't be. Mid to lower half of the table beckons. November by time the Riverside is fully toxic and everyone has foaming mad dog fever. I'm not going to comment on the boro now, that's me done until there is a serious positive change in direction.

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 03:18:23 PM »

I automatically support the club and want us to do well.

I don't automatically support whoever is spewed up as the next cheap uninspiring choice of manager.  He is as thick as pig shit and fits Gibbo's work for the old boys shite philosophy.  It also points to us having no money left which is a bigger worry - cue the "giving youth a chance" bollocks.

I hated Pulis (a lying cunt of a man) and was glad he was finally fucked off.

I don't hate Woody (family members know him - the good and bad) - but I do think he will be a disaster.

Hopefully I'll be wrong.

oleary

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
V6

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2019, 03:29:15 PM »

i'm happy yes he has a bit of a reputation around the town but i've always been told he likes to play football the right way and i know a few lads who know him really well :mido: the last clown was a total pisstake  lost think gibbo had completely lost it at that point, i'll back Woody as anything is better than the clown unless we had went out and got Megson, Fat Sam or Grayson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length