Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 26, 2019, 09:06:14 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kicking a police officer and getting off scott free  (Read 541 times)
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2019, 07:53:42 AM »

Helped by erm erm erm ..... well she didn't know about Police powers so decided to kick one.

Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 07:56:29 AM »

GEEV IT TO HEEM . . . GEEV IT TO HEEM !!!     

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
brocky82

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 08:10:10 AM »

LOOKS LIKE SWP AFTER HORMOAN SURGERY
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 08:15:01 AM »

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/teesside-university-law-student-attacks-16409974

FROM MIDDLESBROUGH MY ARSE.... SHIP THE BITCH BACK TO NIGERIA....

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Tortured_Mind
TM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 08:16:48 AM »

LOOKS FAIRLY ARROGANT TO ME.

LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THEM WHO CLEARS THE MARKET OF THE BEST FRUIT AND VEG AND LEAVES ME WITH THE LEFTOVERS !!!  

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 08:50:50 AM »

LOOKS FAIRLY ARROGANT TO ME.

LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THEM WHO CLEARS THE MARKET OF THE BEST FRUIT AND VEG AND LEAVES ME WITH THE LEFTOVERS !!!  

monkey

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
BarnesBoroFC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 08:56:29 AM »

She didn't get off scott-free though did she. It sounds like she now has a criminal record.  Not the best given she is a law student.

Anyway, hopefully she is a fee paying overseas student and not on a scholarship.  Though even if she was, I imagine that has just disappeared.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 09:40:09 AM »

She didn't get off scott-free though did she. It sounds like she now has a criminal record.  Not the best given she is a law student.

Anyway, hopefully she is a fee paying overseas student and not on a scholarship.  Though even if she was, I imagine that has just disappeared.

Normally punishment is jail for at least 1.5 years. In relative terms, Scott free.  All for equality whether it be based on sex or race, but this is a slap across the wrists because she's a woman and black.
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2019, 09:58:07 AM »

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/teesside-university-law-student-attacks-16409974

FROM MIDDLESBROUGH MY ARSE.... SHIP THE BITCH BACK TO NIGERIA....

I thought you hated coppers? 
BarnesBoroFC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2019, 10:07:38 AM »

She didn't get off scott-free though did she. It sounds like she now has a criminal record.  Not the best given she is a law student.

Anyway, hopefully she is a fee paying overseas student and not on a scholarship.  Though even if she was, I imagine that has just disappeared.

Normally punishment is jail for at least 1.5 years. In relative terms, Scott free.  All for equality whether it be based on sex or race, but this is a slap across the wrists because she's a woman and black.

I imagine her putting £12,000 a year into teesside university also had something to do with it.  

If she got a sentence it would have a potential larger impact on the local economy as overseas students would perhaps choose elsewhere to study
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 10:32:22 AM by BarnesBoroFC » Logged
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 10:25:44 AM »

I can accept the commercial and economic implications for the University but a line in the sand should be drawn and not crossed. It's the money first attitude that has transformed Middlesbrough into a shithole.
Dicky2006

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2019, 11:49:58 AM »

2018/9 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
2016/7 Boro Prediction Winner
2014/5 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2019, 12:28:03 PM »

Helped by erm erm erm ..... well she didn't know about Police powers so decided to kick one.

the police were called because she was attacking customers,did she think there was no law against that.
As willie said,the money first has attitude turned this area into a dumping ground for low quality immigrants with no shared  cultural links. lost

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2019, 12:36:22 PM »

Attacking people in pubs is pretty much part of our culture.

— as you sow, so shall you reap
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2019, 12:37:14 PM »

Dont they call it "chimping out"  

When people of a coloured persuasion lose their shit  :meltdown:

Thats what i have heard anyway  :woodgate1:

COB Grand National 2019 Champo
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 12:41:32 PM »

Attacking people in pubs is pretty much part of our culture.
and people know it's illegal and are usually  jailed for it.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 12:50:01 PM »

She will be from a wealthy and well connected family in Nigeria, all from ill gotten gains. She will be spoilt rotten and a classic produce from the nouveau rich. She will return to Nigeria and continue the corruption cycle.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 12:55:58 PM »

Laughed  monkey

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2019, 12:58:35 PM »

She will be from a wealthy and well connected family in Nigeria, all from ill gotten gains. She will be spoilt rotten and a classic produce from the nouveau rich. She will return to Nigeria and continue the corruption cycle.

If she is living in North Ormesby, she is probably an asylum seeker on a freebie.

— as you sow, so shall you reap
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2019, 12:58:58 PM »

Law student didn't understand the police have powers to arrest? That's convincing.  :duh:
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2019, 01:04:49 PM »

Law student didn't understand the police have powers to arrest? That's convincing.  :duh:
presumably she's studying English law (unless the uni is a centre of excellence for Nigerian law) so she knew. oleary
yer can take them out of the jungle but .... mcl
(wonder if steve will tell me off. :chrisk:)

ccole

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2019, 01:07:39 PM »

Canny pair of top bollocks on her 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length