Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2019, 06:03:29 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stephen Fry accused of being a white nationalist.  (Read 629 times)
BarnesBoroFC

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2019, 04:46:05 AM »

It seems more white nationalists are coming out of the woodwork.
These dirty racists can't help themselves
First Danny Baker
Now Stephen Fry
https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/05/13/stephen-fry-accused-using-white-power-gesture-post-mental-health-9511668/amp/

It makes sense, remember those awfully offensive jokes he made about the japanese 5 years back!
robssosladders
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 04:52:08 AM »

I like Stephen Fry. Very intelligent chap. Dont believe any of that nonsense. Danny Baker is a different story though. Grade A dope.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 04:55:12 AM »

klins

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
towz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 05:15:01 AM »

Looking a bit like Hermann Goering in his fat bastard stage these days like klins
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 09:23:34 AM »

Like Clam said..

klins

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Clive Road

Easy now

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 09:38:49 AM »

First Danny Baker
Now Stephen Fry
https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/05/13/stephen-fry-accused-using-white-power-gesture-post-mental-health-9511668/amp/

It makes sense, remember those awfully offensive jokes he made about the japanese 5 years back!

Shut up you massive bummer

Who knew that was a white power sign??? Iíve only heard about it in the last few weeks, I doubt very much he knew what it was either. He probably thinks heís doing an Ďokí sign. Maria le Pen didnít even know that meaning and well, she probably would.

Honestly, why do people like you always look to be offended and then jump up and down to show that.

Up yours
BarnesBoroFC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 10:56:22 AM »

First Danny Baker
Now Stephen Fry

Who knew that was a white power sign??? Iíve only heard about it in the last few weeks, I doubt very much he knew what it was either. He probably thinks heís doing an Ďokí sign. Maria le Pen didnít even know that meaning and well, she probably would.

Honestly, why do people like you always look to be offended and then jump up and down to show that.

I'm not offended in the slightest gaylord
 jc
Of course giving an okay gesture it's not a white power symbol, just like "vote PewDiePie" isn't a call to arms
Or is it?...
 :alastair:
Archie Stevens

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 11:06:03 AM »

I thought it was the universal hand gesture for "Ringpiece"
 :basil:
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2019, 11:10:29 AM »

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2019, 11:36:31 AM »

Should be a Johnny Thunder "I'd buck it" gesture.
boro-bob

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2019, 12:16:05 PM »

Calling someone white is surely racist.

Premier League, you're having a laugh !!
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2019, 01:46:35 PM »

:mido:

Crocky lad is innocent. Free the COB One you admin cunts.
Clive Road

Easy now

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2019, 01:56:33 PM »

First Danny Baker
Now Stephen Fry

I'm not offended in the slightest gaylord
 jc
Of course giving an okay gesture it's not a white power symbol, just like "vote PewDiePie" isn't a call to arms
Or is it?...
 :alastair:

Here Sir Botalot, what on earth does vote PewDiePie mean? cheers.

Up yours
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2019, 02:17:31 PM »

Johnny already has his own accurate gesture.

:wanker:

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
BarnesBoroFC

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2019, 02:19:09 PM »

"Vote PewDiePie" or "subscribe to PewDiePie"
Is in reference to the competition to be the biggest YouTube channel between the content creator PewDiePie and Bollywood music video company T-series

Currently they both have over 98million subscribers each.

Stupidly, PewDiePie within in his decades of creating YouTube videos made some anti-Semitic jokes (not strictly accurate, but whatever), and I think said the N word, or "fag" or something in anger when he was live streaming video games

Anyway the Wall Street Journal, not happy with the influence he has over the american youth, did a hit piece on him, saying he is a nazi/racist/threat to your kids. Causing Disney to break ties with him costing him millions of dollars.

Basically people who play video games, and those who are part of online gamer culture are viewed as evil by the mainstream media.

Knowing this, the white supremacist (and undoubtedly reader of trolling website 4chan) who committed the Christchurch massacre shouted out "vote PewDiePie" to basically stir the pot.

My point was, just because a few thousand actual nazi's try to co-opt something non-racist.  Does not mean we have to allow them to take control.

And actually it's not even clear that "the okay hand gesture" was not just 4chan trolling the left wing reactionary media.  Though whether or not Nazi then liked the idea and started actually doing it is kind of beside the point

So yeah, of course Stephen Fry didn't do anything wrong, and isn't a white nationalist

At least I don't think he is

Clive Road

Easy now

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2019, 02:25:54 PM »

"Vote PewDiePie" or "subscribe to PewDiePie"
Is in reference to the competition to be the biggest YouTube channel between the content creator PewDiePie and Bollywood music video company T-series

Currently they both have over 98million subscribers each.

Stupidly, PewDiePie within in his decades of creating YouTube videos made some anti-Semitic jokes (not strictly accurate, but whatever), and I think said the N word, or "fag" or something in anger when he was live streaming video games

Anyway the Wall Street Journal, not happy with the influence he has over the american youth, did a hit piece on him, saying he is a nazi/racist/threat to your kids. Causing Disney to break ties with him costing him millions of dollars.

Basically people who play video games, and those who are part of online gamer culture are viewed as evil by the mainstream media.

Knowing this, the white supremacist (and undoubtedly reader of trolling website 4chan) who committed the Christchurch massacre shouted out "vote PewDiePie" to basically stir the pot.

My point was, just because a few thousand actual nazi's try to co-opt something non-racist.  Does not mean we have to allow them to take control.

And actually it's not even clear that "the okay hand gesture" was not just 4chan trolling the left wing reactionary media.  Though whether or not Nazi then liked the idea and started actually doing it is kind of beside the point

So yeah, of course Stephen Fry didn't do anything wrong, and isn't a white nationalist

At least I don't think he is

I think I follow that but there seems to be a lot of conspiracy theories thrown in there. The internet is a great thing but it gives a voice to some strange people.

Ps I donít think you are really a bum hound, and even if you were I wouldnít care because I believe in fairness and tolerance 

Up yours
BarnesBoroFC

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2019, 02:28:38 PM »

Ha ha okay

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2019, 06:02:18 PM »

I thought it was the universal hand gesture for "Ringpiece"
 :basil:
Pop knob in fanny

Pages: [1]   Go Up