Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 15, 2019, 01:56:28 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: City still on for Quadruple!  (Read 305 times)
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2019, 02:57:16 PM »

...of corruption and Financial dodgy dealings

Premier League - investigating the signing of Academy players and 3rd party ownership

FA investigating a 200,000 payment allegedly made to Jadon Sancho's agent when he signed from Watford aged 14 in 2015

UEFA investigating them for manipulating money (59.5M) supposedly earned from a sponsorship deal with Etihad Airways which instead was paid directly by the clubs owners the Abu Dhabi United Group (AKA the country of UAE)

FIFA investigating the signing of 8 players under the age of 18 from outside Britain and claims that City have broken rules banning 3rd party ownership via their relationship with Danish club Nordsjaelland

The UEFA case alone could see them banned from Europe - and rightly so

It all stinks worse than Buxtoncunt's shed!

:meltdown:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 02:58:53 PM »

And still no word from our great leader about this !!

Etc

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 03:01:21 PM »

And still no word from our great leader about this !!

Etc

charles

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Dicky2006

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 03:08:39 PM »

So if Arsenal win the Europa League and Man City get thrown out of the Champs League, then do Man Utd take their place?  mcl

2018/9 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
2016/7 Boro Prediction Winner
2014/5 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 03:25:31 PM »

I'll have you know that my shed is very fragrant.Infused with the scent of May blossom and newly mown paddock.I think you are being somewhat naive Quntzy.Havent you heard the saying that " money talks"?The PL is awash with the stuff,and that's just how the people who run the game want it.They are not going to kill the golden calf because some tosser journalists start moaning.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 04:03:13 PM »

I'll have you know that my shed is very fragrant.Infused with the scent of May blossom and newly mown paddock.I think you are being somewhat naive Quntzy.Havent you heard the saying that " money talks"?The PL is awash with the stuff,and that's just how the people who run the game want it.They are not going to kill the golden calf because some tosser journalists start moaning.

Your nave ignorance is shattering were it not entirely predictable given your age and medical condition.

Its nothing to do with Journalists although they may well be the mouthpieces through which other 'Big' Euro clubs act. These other clubs in Europe wish to see the reining in of dominance of clubs that are basically 'country' sponsored especially when success on the field is being used to sanitise an otherwise awful human rights record (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates)

The fact that 4 English (PL) teams dominate the Euro cups is also making them sit up and notice as they can see this becoming a pattern.

To try and put it in words your feeble brain may understand, they are frightened they will become the billionaires in a multi-billionaires game

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 04:12:08 PM »

Like I said Quntzy money talks.My view for what it's worth is a plague on all of them.Billonaires ,zillionaires it makes no difference to me. From a Boro supporter perspective my response would be so what.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 04:15:57 PM »

Like I said Quntzy money talks.My view for what it's worth is a plague on all of them.Billonaires ,zillionaires it makes no difference to me. From a Boro supporter perspective my response would be so what.

Possibly - if you were a Boro supporter

But you're not are you?

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 04:29:39 PM »

I am a Boro fan who no longer goes to games for two reasons.Firstly it's  a 300 mile round trip to the Riverside.Secondly I would resent spending any money watching anti football.

Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2019, 04:35:58 PM »

Do yer have a beer fridge and a stash of nack mags in yer shed Bill lad?

jc

Crocky lad is innocent. Free the COB One you admin cunts.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2019, 04:38:28 PM »

Do yer have a beer fridge and a stash of nack mags in yer shed Bill lad?

jc

He has a brewery and two harems.

Im dead jel.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2019, 04:40:01 PM »

:southcup:

Crocky lad is innocent. Free the COB One you admin cunts.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2019, 05:55:48 PM »

A gentleman never tells.
Snoozy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2019, 07:27:57 PM »

A gentleman never tells.

So......do you?  :pd:
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2019, 07:58:41 PM »

Actually Clem there is a micro brewery in Old Dalby which isn't very far.They brew Belvoir ales,and very nice it is too.Less than two miles away is a vineyard.It will be producing its second vintage this year.Very expensive about 40 a bottle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length