Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2019, 08:39:49 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tommy at old bailey tomorrow  (Read 735 times)
T_Bone

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2019, 11:52:29 PM »

Sorry I know it's last minute but if you're down in the capital tomorrow you should support this.

Tommy and Avi have organise a rally otuside old bailey at 1pm so get down there if you can  :like:

Their trying to charge him with causing them muslims anxiety for asking if they where nervous before their trial  souey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtBYtuoGIHM

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 11:53:32 PM »

PETE ROBINSON

oleary

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 06:24:31 PM »

Odious whiny little shit!
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 06:28:59 PM »

That little syrian prick is suing him now for making false accusations against him  lost

Tommy must be sick as a pig  souey

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/may/15/tommy-robinson-sued-by-syrian-schoolboy-he-accused-of-assault

towz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 06:29:48 PM »

Poor tommy, send him some money
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 06:31:08 PM »

what's the world come to when you can't falsely accuse a lad of violently attacking young girls!

what happened to freedom of speech!!

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 06:33:05 PM »

what's the world come to when you can't falsely accuse a lad of violently attacking young girls!

The English lad was getting pelters and his family needed police protection  lost

Tommy was just trying to show there was two sides to the story  :like:

towz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 06:36:17 PM »

God bless you Tommy Robinson
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 06:42:58 PM »

The English lad was getting pelters and his family needed police protection  lost

Tommy was just trying to show there was two sides to the story  :like:

The truth and Tommy Robinson's version?

ó as you sow, so shall you reap
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 06:51:15 PM »

The English lad was getting pelters and his family needed police protection  lost

Tommy was just trying to show there was two sides to the story  :like:

A lasses mother messaged Tommy at the time and told her that the syrian lad had broke her bairns arm and been bullying her  :unlike:

Tommy posted a screen shot of the message on his Facebook which he shouldn't of and the woman backtracked and said it didn't really happen cos she was scared of the backlash  lost

Proves that the syrian kid isn't the victim the media and all the lefties made him out to be though  :like:

daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2019, 08:24:43 PM »

The English lad was getting pelters and his family needed police protection  lost

A lasses mother messaged Tommy at the time and told her that the syrian lad had broke her bairns arm and been bullying her  :unlike:

Tommy posted a screen shot of the message on his Facebook which he shouldn't of and the woman backtracked and said it didn't really happen cos she was scared of the backlash  lost

Proves that the syrian kid isn't the victim the media and all the lefties made him out to be though  :like:

I've just got pity for you. 

You hang on a convicted Fraudster's every word just coz you're terrified of anyone with a tan.

You do know he did time for mortgage fraud?
And he sounds like a fucking Kirby Salesman.

Probably too late but please try and get something else in your life apart from Tommy Yaxley or whatever the fk he is now. 
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2019, 09:19:30 PM »

I've just got pity for you. 

You hang on a convicted Fraudster's every word just coz you're terrified of anyone with a tan.

You do know he did time for mortgage fraud?
And he sounds like a fucking Kirby Salesman.

Probably too late but please try and get something else in your life apart from Tommy Yaxley or whatever the fk he is now. 

He did time for mortgage fraud?  mick

Well that's news to me   rava

Tommy would admit himself he's no angel but he cares about this country and is one of the few who has the balls to speak up  :like:

ccole

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2019, 10:42:32 PM »

Just for balance, the lawyer representing the kid is also a proven fraudster, banned from the legal aid system, and represents many accused of crimes against this country.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2019, 10:47:21 PM »

Just for balance, the lawyer representing the kid is also a proven fraudster, banned from the legal aid system, and represents many accused of crimes against this country.
How dare you add balance to a Tommy bashing thread.  mcl

Iím no fan of his but donít understand peopleís eagerness to constantly slate him.

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2019, 11:03:54 PM »

Iím no fan of his but donít understand peopleís eagerness to constantly slate him.

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2019, 11:35:51 PM »

^^Hereís one of the cock munchers above. ^^
 charles

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length