Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2019, 05:52:27 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: The race for a top half place is hotting up...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WHICH CLOWN SANCTIONS THIS $HIT !!!  (Read 364 times)
LEON TROTSKY

BERNIE THE KIDDY FIDDLING CUNT !!!

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2019, 10:09:11 AM »

http://rtl247.uk/fury-as-jihadi-bride-shamima-begum-gets-legal-aid-from-taxpayer-cash-despite-being-stripped-of-british-citizenship/

souey rava :redcard: :unlike:
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 06:19:07 PM »

Ill delete my thread

Never seen this one

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 06:20:05 PM »

What a fucking joke
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 06:20:31 PM »

Fucking Bitch

fucking lefty twats spending money on that piece of shit

thats my input

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 06:28:25 PM »

Itís her right

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 08:13:41 PM »

On a day when a SIXTH soldier is charged with a Northern Ireland related murder too.

Who needs Jeremy Corbyn running the country when the welfare of terrorists already comes first.

Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 08:28:08 PM »

On a day when a SIXTH soldier is charged with a Northern Ireland related murder too.

Who needs Jeremy Corbyn running the country when the welfare of terrorists already comes first.

You beat me to it.  Its scandalous what is going on in this country.  We are getting bled dry off legal parasites.  Another legal aid case of late was that pilot who caused the plane crash st shoreham airport.  Ffs he was an ex captain at British airways and knowing numerous pilots in gstwick steak,  they are all minted.  How on earth does he deserve legal aid?  But in the other side of the coin they are cutting back PIP to disabled.  You couldn't make this govt up......I wouldn't pi$$ on Theresa May if she was in fire.  Unfortunately the bunch who may get into govt will allow more troops to be trialled.  The country is going downhill fast
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length