Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 22, 2019, 12:19:38 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 4 English Teams  (Read 166 times)
Dicky2006

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2019, 10:45:02 PM »

Through in Champions League :mido:

2016/7 Boro Prediction Winner
2014/5 COB Prem Dream Team Champ
pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 02:00:11 AM »

Look at all the European "powerhouses" they are all aging. Barcelona, Real Madrid,  Atletico Madrid,  Bayern,  Juventus and PSG are all lacking in top quality youth.

The fact that Man United, Liverpool and Tottenham are all in the quarters tell you more about the other clubs rather than our lot.

Look at the teams in the quarters.....
Barca,  Juve and City.
Then its United Liverpool, Spurs  Porto and Ajax.
Its city's to lose.

Get ya twat out bitch
RobShrugNichols

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 03:49:51 AM »

PSG lacking top quality youth? You fucking idiot
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 08:34:14 AM »

Agree with your Man Utd & Spurs comments, but rather harsh on Liverpool I think. Beaten champions league finalists last season (might have won it but for Mr Karius) & running arguably the strongest British team of all time all the way to the tiltle this year. In case you need reminding, comparing Utd with Liverpool, check the league table. Wolves are closer to Utd than Utd are to Liverpool.

Liverpool, City, Spurs in quarter finals well deserved, Man Utd got 'schooled' in both games relying on two howlers from PSG & a shocking penalty that even you admit should not have been given. Utd should be out & PSG quite rightly complaining massively against the in- justice of the ref cock up.

Liverpool & City could quite easily make the final no matter who they meet, Spurs & UTd I feel only if they draw Ajax or Porto in next round which would be a 50/ 50 game for both & carrying the same luck in the semis if they got there that Utd got against PSG to get past semis..
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 08:58:12 AM »

Liverpool are an excellent team and are just one midfielder away from being the complete team....if they had Kante instead of Henderson/Fabinho/Keita they would have won the PL....(oh and if Gomez had have stayed fit and replaced Lovren/Matip)....so maybe a centre back short as well   
pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 09:47:20 AM »

PSG lacking top quality youth? You fucking idiot

Yeah they've got a few kids if you like, but they have 6 or 7 first team regulars who are 29 and above. ADM 31. Buffon 41. Cavani 32. Alves 35. Thiago 34. Choupo Moting 29. Diarra 34.

Out of their youth, there's only MBappe who would get in Man City's squad.

The rest are good players but nothing outstanding.

Oh and the ultimate show pony, Neymar.

Get ya twat out bitch
pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 09:58:16 AM »

Agree with your Man Utd & Spurs comments, but rather harsh on Liverpool I think. Beaten champions league finalists last season (might have won it but for Mr Karius) & running arguably the strongest British team of all time all the way to the tiltle this year. In case you need reminding, comparing Utd with Liverpool, check the league table. Wolves are closer to Utd than Utd are to Liverpool.

Liverpool, City, Spurs in quarter finals well deserved, Man Utd got 'schooled' in both games relying on two howlers from PSG & a shocking penalty that even you admit should not have been given. Utd should be out & PSG quite rightly complaining massively against the in- justice of the ref cock up.

Liverpool & City could quite easily make the final no matter who they meet, Spurs & UTd I feel only if they draw Ajax or Porto in next round which would be a 50/ 50 game for both & carrying the same luck in the semis if they got there that Utd got against PSG to get past semis..

Being last season's losers means nothing. Running the strongest team close means nothing when you finish in second. You get no medals for being runners up. Thing is Liverpool are used to failure, so they'll take finishing second, it's what yous do.
Enjoy this season, cos next season won't be as easy to finish second and you may be the ones closer to wolves than the top.

You keep going on to me about how klopp is doing a good job, I agree he is, and I've said from day one he's a very good manager, you haven't. You weren't keen on him, he wasn't the right man for the job, and that was after his first season. Now when you talk, you've changed tact,  you go on about how good he is and see his losing of 4 finals in 4 finals is a positive.

Winners win things. Jesus even the mad one and the finished one managed to win trophies with a shit Man United.

So enjoy the quarters, anything could happen......

And I mean anything!!

Get ya twat out bitch
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 10:15:48 AM »

Being last season's losers means nothing. Running the strongest team close means nothing when you finish in second. You get no medals for being runners up. Thing is Liverpool are used to failure, so they'll take finishing second, it's what yous do.
Enjoy this season, cos next season won't be as easy to finish second and you may be the ones closer to wolves than the top.

You keep going on to me about how klopp is doing a good job, I agree he is, and I've said from day one he's a very good manager, you haven't. You weren't keen on him, he wasn't the right man for the job, and that was after his first season. Now when you talk, you've changed tact,  you go on about how good he is and see his losing of 4 finals in 4 finals is a positive.

Winners win things. Jesus even the mad one and the finished one managed to win trophies with a shit Man United.

So enjoy the quarters, anything could happen......

And I mean anything!!

Actually you get a runners up medal 
pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 10:17:02 AM »

Pedantic cunt  monkey monkey

Get ya twat out bitch
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 10:41:22 AM »

I must be looking at the wrong league table.

I must have watched different games to you Manure v PSG, Pool v Bayern. Liverpool v Manure

No screams of dodgey pens from media after Pool schooled Bayern, unlike PSG getting robbed by Manure, or Pool destroying Manure at Anfield resulting in the chosen one No? getting sacked. Enjoy your cup final against whoever you draw. Let' hope it is Pool v Manure.

Any deluded hopes you have about the outcome, just think back to the last time Manure took up the challenge up of taking on Liverpool in Europe, though I can't remember who was the lastest chosen one you had as Manager, I can rememebr the outcome with an almost empty Theatre of Nightmares impersonating the Ethiad Stadium starting around 70 min's when the prawn sandwich brigade packed their prawn sandwiches away & started heading off back to London very very early. Ole ole ole ole.

:like:

pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 10:47:49 AM »

League table positions have nothing to do with the champions league.

Come on Dixie lad, that game last night was a shocker. It was bereft of any real quality and when van dyke scored, Bayern caved in.

This was not the Bayern of old, this was an aged team that are on their last legs. They were dreadful and until liverpool got their second, they weren't much better either.

So when you talk about gifts, look at the marking for dykes goal. The killer goal.

Get ya twat out bitch
dixieland

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 10:55:43 AM »

Strange that as before the game, everyone saying Bayern now back on top form, flying in league, drawn at Anfield, me included thought it was going to be an hard game.

BUT, because Liverpool do what they nearly always do in Europe, suddenly, Bayern are a poor team, they weren't up for it, worst Bayern team in living memory, Liverpool got lucky, crap game- yeah really weird.
pussy galore

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 10:57:53 AM »

Back on form in the league.

Look at Dortmund,  absolutely flying a few weeks back, now they have been knocked out by spurs and lost the lead in the Bundesliga.

Dress it up all you want but that game last night was a stinker.

Get ya twat out bitch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length