Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2019, 12:24:18 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: Next please...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My Official Take On This Crucial Night At Home Against PNE - Player Ratings Too  (Read 623 times)
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2019, 08:49:53 PM »

:mido:    :mido:    :mido:
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 08:52:09 PM »

Official

mcl
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 08:57:26 PM »

We've fucking got at them from the opening second. Brilliant to see us attack like this. Just need a goal.

Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 08:58:57 PM »

Even Mikel fancies a goal. Hit the inside of the post.

:gaz:    :mido:    :mido:
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 09:26:42 PM »

Apart from five minutes, we've had these fuckers right where he want them.

Britt & Fletch link up well together. Keep Starting them both. Fletch's Goal took a deflection but I think it was going in anyway.

Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 10:00:53 PM »

Big chances are coming for us now. Please take one & kill this game dead.

:meltdown:    :meltdown:    :meltdown:
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 10:08:42 PM »

souey    souey    souey

:wanker:    :wanker:    :wanker:
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 10:10:38 PM »

Never a foul in a month of Sundays. 

Tory Cunt
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 10:28:13 PM »

Pulis will get slated again tonight but he didn't fuck up chance after chance. The Players have to take responsibility for not killing the game off.

souey    souey    souey
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2019, 10:30:23 PM »

We're falling apart at just the wrong time. What happened to us never surrendering a lead. That's two games in a row now.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 10:38:45 PM »

We're falling apart at just the wrong time. What happened to us never surrendering a lead. That's two games in a row now.
We need a change at the top, West Brom winning 2-0.

Like I said the other day, first we were safely in the top two, then safe in the playoffs and now were on thin ice. Get rid of Pulis before the season is dead.

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2019, 11:02:05 PM »

My Official Player Ratings For Our Game Against Preston At Home:

Randolph - Fuck all to do apart from pick the ball out of the back of net. Got beat at his near post for the free kick though he was most likely unsighted.  6/10

Howson - His stray pass changed the whole game. Never recovered from it. Before that he was possibly our best Player. Had big chances to seal the Three Points. Didn't take them.   5/10

Shotton - Some crosses were woeful though a decent amount should have ended up with a goal.   6/10

Flint - Dodgy looking cunt is never gonna score. Shambles when the game turned on its head.   4/10

Ayala - You can't tackle like that in the modern game. I don't agree with it but that's the way it is now. Overly aggressive & dangerous. He didn't need to do that. It wasn't as if the game depended on that moment & it was worth getting Sent Off. What the fuck was the gormless fuck thinking. Just shepherd the cunt away from goal. Hope Pulis fucking nuts the cunt.   3/10

Friend - Never thought I'd be so happy to see him back. Ten times the Player Saville is in that position.  6/10

Mikel - Almost scored with a great disguised effort. Clever touches in his own half to bypass their press.   6/10

Besic - No end product. Always a disappointment. He does so well with his runs on the ball & then finds a way to fuck it all up.   5/10

Wing - This wasn't a game for his shoot on sight policy. We were causing the opposition problems keeping the ball & moving it around. He'd just give away the ball. His drives up the pitch with the ball were a much more positive thing to see.   6/10

Fletcher - Got his Goal. I think it was going in. I'll have to see it again to have a better idea. Linked well with Britt.  7/10

Britt - I can't say there was a massive chance he fucked up. Even so, we were creating opportunities. He should be banging one in. Lacked the fight needed when we went down to ten men.   5/10
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2019, 11:05:53 PM »

Like I said the other day, first we were safely in the top two, then safe in the playoffs and now were on thin ice. Get rid of Pulis before the season is dead.

Never going to happen & we all know they wouldn't be an inspired choice of replacement coming in.

I wanted Pulis out in January. It didn't go that way. I'm still not his biggest Supporter though what did he do wrong tonight? The Players missed key chances to kill the game off & fucked them all. Then a fucking idiot went & got himself Sent Off & the whole game changed. Pulis can't play the game for them.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2019, 11:09:09 PM »

SUBS:

Fry - Couldn't cope. Don't hold it against him. His partners were in shock.  4/10

Hugill - He's becoming Gestede 2.0, for me. That Player that just makes me deeply sigh when I see him coming on.   5/10

Tav - N/A
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 11:11:12 PM by Jake Andrews » Logged
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2019, 11:11:50 PM »

Never going to happen & we all know they wouldn't be an inspired choice of replacement coming in.

I wanted Pulis out in January. It didn't go that way. I'm still not his biggest Supporter though what did he do wrong tonight? The Players missed key chances to kill the game off & fucked them all. Then a fucking idiot went & got himself Sent Off & the whole game changed. Pulis can't play the game for them.
He sets the team up so negatively they have no confidence in front of goal. Confidence breeds confidence but whenever we take the lead he wants them to sit back and defend it instead of scoring more goals. Hes been managing this squad for long enough to know its strengths and weaknesses yet he does the same thing every time. Flint should never wear a boro top again unless we literally have no defenders left.

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2019, 11:12:56 PM »

Hugill - He's becoming Gestede 2.0, for me. That Player that just makes me deeply sigh when I see him coming on.   5/10

YOU SAYING YOU FANCY HIM?

:tp4:

IS THAT OFFICIAL?

:pd:

:alastair:

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 11:14:19 PM »

SUBS:

Fry - Couldn't cope. Don't hold it against him. His partners were in shock.  4/10

Tav - N/A
Hugill is fucking shite, hes not good enough for this level. Thankfully Pulis seems to have realised.

How did Shotton play tonight? His form has tapered off lately.

Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 11:19:59 PM »

He sets the team up so negatively they have no confidence in front of goal. Confidence breeds confidence but whenever we take the lead he wants them to sit back and defend it instead of scoring more goals. Hes been managing this squad for long enough to know its strengths and weaknesses yet he does the same thing every time. Flint should never wear a boro top again unless we literally have no defenders left.

We had a brilliant opening spell from the opening second tonight. We could have had two goals inside the first ten minutes. Maybe more. We wasn't negative in the slightest tonight until we went a man down & even then we went for it more than I ever thought Pulis would allow.

Flint has been big dopey fucking let down. How the fuck did he score all them Goals for Bristol City?

souey    souey    souey
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2019, 11:25:03 PM »

SUBS:

Tav - N/A
Hugill is fucking shite, hes not good enough for this level. Thankfully Pulis seems to have realised.

He seems to take twenty minutes to even begin to warm up. So fucking slow.

Shotton's not had it easy with all the different positions he's been playing. I liked him tonight as the spare Defender getting forward on the Right side putting balls in. One was stupidly over hit. A few too many were cleared away by the first man. Enough had quality & should have resulted in the ball ending up in the net. He wasn't the same defensively after the Ayala fuck up. Nobody was.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2019, 11:31:21 PM »

SUBS:

Tav - N/A

Shotton's not had it easy with all the different positions he's been playing. I liked him tonight as the spare Defender getting forward on the Right side putting balls in. One was stupidly over hit. A few too many were cleared away by the first man. Enough had quality & should have resulted in the ball ending up in the net. He wasn't the same defensively after the Ayala fuck up. Nobody was.
He looked to be proving everyone wrong earlier in the season but not any more. Cant believe we only have one full back on each side, its criminal.

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2019, 11:33:48 PM »

We had a brilliant opening spell from the opening second tonight. We could have had two goals inside the first ten minutes. Maybe more. We wasn't negative in the slightest tonight until we went a man down & even then we went for it more than I ever thought Pulis would allow.

Flint has been big dopey fucking let down. How the fuck did he score all them Goals for Bristol City?

souey    souey    souey
Fuck knows, he looks shit at both ends of the pitch.

The negative approach cant be turned on and off, players arent used to controlling the game in the oppositions half and it shows around the box. Scoring regularly keeps them sharp, charging around the pitch trying to protect a slender win doesnt.

Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2019, 11:38:52 PM »

I had Besic down as our best player tonight, and replacing him for Hugill whilst keeping Assombalonga bluffing about was almost as scandalous as THAT substitution on saturday.

Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2019, 12:21:33 AM »

SUBS:

Tav - N/A

He looked to be proving everyone wrong earlier in the season but not any more. Cant believe we only have one full back on each side, its criminal.

Howson isn't a problem there. Obviously he played one bad pass tonight & it killed us. Playing a bad pass can happen to any Player. I have no problem keeping him as the RWB.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2019, 12:28:54 AM »

I had Besic down as our best player tonight

That's not how I saw it but I see where you're coming from.

For me it was pretty play until it got to where it mattered. Fancy runs then poor decision making after the hard work was done.
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2019, 08:37:07 AM »

We were coasting and in total control  until the red card.

If we had a clinical penalty box finisher this team would look a lot different and wed be burying most sides.

The manager was getting slated for not playing two up front but now hes getting slated because were missing chances  :pd:

Tory Cunt
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2019, 09:39:22 AM »

For me it was pretty play until it got to where it mattered. Fancy runs then poor decision making after the hard work was done.

With you on this one Jake - Besic always want s to sit alongside the defensive midfielder

I thought Friend was well off again and Ayala/Flint combo is a fucking Joke

Overall its hard to blame TP for this one

:tp3:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2019, 02:28:21 PM »

The manager was getting slated for not playing two up front but now hes getting slated because were missing chances  :pd:

Exactly. Pulis can't stick it in the net for them.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2019, 02:30:52 PM »

SUBS:

Tav - N/A

When the fuck was that  charles

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2019, 02:32:44 PM »

After watching the extended highlights:

Ayala had no logical reason to make a tackle like that. Excessive force. He's fucking stupid. The game isn't what it used to be. Going in like that is always going to give the referee a decision to make.

Randolph could have done more for the second Goal. He had a look & seen he was on his own. He should have charged up & thrown a punch at the ball coming down. Staying on his line did fuck all. The Defenders of course take most of the blame for going missing. Doesn't take away that Randolph made the wrong decision.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2019, 03:28:02 PM »

Exactly. Pulis can't stick it in the net for them.

He could fucking blow.

:tp4:

Cunt doesn't even try.

oleary
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2019, 06:54:57 PM »

SUBS:

Tav - N/A

When the fuck was that  charles
erm, earlier in the season.

Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2019, 08:16:00 PM »

Apart from making our only goal then?

Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2019, 06:49:50 PM »

Apart from making our only goal then?

Well you've got me there. He had many more promising situations like that where he refused to put a teammate through. So frustrating.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length