Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 22, 2019, 12:18:02 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Champions League winners?  (Read 172 times)
jayjayb

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2019, 10:04:39 AM »

I said way back in the group stages that I thought Spurs had a very good chance as they can beat anyone in Europe on their day. Nothing has changed my mind on that. I'm just looking now for some odds on them as following yesterdays game it would appear that they are solely concentrating on Europe. I don't normally wager online so can somebody find me the odds for both Spurs and Juve please? Also, in markets like this can you place an each way bet? I presume that an each way bet would mean getting to the final?

UTB

"Not at all. I know your game - you are here to cause damage to the Board and I know exactly how you are trying to do it and exactly who you are too.

I could just ban you and be done with it but I've decided to waste your time instead.

You will tire before I do. I've seen off way better trolls than you plenty of times before."

Steve Goldby
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 10:11:06 AM »

B365

Spurs 12/1
Juve 16/1

e/w is 1/3 of odds
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 10:17:51 AM »

Thanks. I'll nip to the bookmakers and have £10 each way on Spurs. Juve are 2-0 down from 1st leg so I'll leave them I think.

"Not at all. I know your game - you are here to cause damage to the Board and I know exactly how you are trying to do it and exactly who you are too.

I could just ban you and be done with it but I've decided to waste your time instead.

You will tire before I do. I've seen off way better trolls than you plenty of times before."

Steve Goldby
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 10:18:15 AM »

Coral / Laddbrokes offering 20/1 for Juve

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 10:20:28 AM »

Juve are tempting at that price. I know they need to overturn that 2 goal deficit but if they manage it then their odds will surely drop to single figures. Hmmmm interesting.

Steve Goldby
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 10:22:14 AM »

Slip or it didnít happen

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 10:24:38 AM »

Just seen Ronaldo was rested this weekend and Godin, Atletico's rock at the back, is ruled out injured.

Steve Goldby
LEON TROTSKY

BERNIE THE KIDDY FIDDLING CUNT !!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 10:42:59 AM »

BARCA V MAN CITY IF THEY AVOID EACH OTHER  :like: jc
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 11:00:15 AM »

Thats why I think it is a good time to place a bet Leon. Nobody knows the match ups for the QF's yet. Spurs may get Porto or Ajax in the next round which gives them a good chance of making the semi's whilst Man City and Barca may draw each other which opens the route to the final right up.

Up The Spurs!

Steve Goldby
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 01:07:08 PM »

Tough draw for Spurs but Juve did the business. At least they are in separate parts of the draw. A Juve vs Spurs final anyone? Show me the money!

Steve Goldby
LEON TROTSKY

BERNIE THE KIDDY FIDDLING CUNT !!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 01:12:52 PM »

Tough draw for Spurs but Juve did the business. At least they are in separate parts of the draw. A Juve vs Spurs final anyone? Show me the money!

JUVE  WOULD MEET THE YIDS IN THE SEMI....NOT THE FINAL.... :like:
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2019, 01:21:00 PM »

No way. Gutted. Would rather Juve win then at better odds for me.

Steve Goldby
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length