Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2020, 09:22:21 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: LOSE TO PRESTON ON WED NIGHT !!!  (Read 1697 times)
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2019, 08:27:15 AM »

AND PULIS IS A GONNER   :tp2:

WOODY AND FLEMING TO TAKE OVER   souey

ITK LIDS  jc

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
towz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 08:31:13 AM »

I've had enough of Pulis but those two aren't the answer
ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 09:19:11 AM »

ITK my left satchel.

Will he fuck get sacked. Apart from the fact that Gibbo loves TP, we are broke so why would we shell out to sack him when there is only a couple of months before he can leave for fuck all.

Stop making things up you silly old cunt.
robssosladders
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 09:24:31 AM »

I was talking to an ex player yesterday who told me that if we go up then Pulis stays to establish us in the top flight. If we fail to be promoted then Pulis moves upstairs in a director of football role with Woodgate taking charge of team affairs.

ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 09:28:27 AM »

I was talking to an ex player yesterday who told me that if we go up then Pulis stays to establish us in the top flight. If we fail to be promoted then Pulis moves upstairs in a director of football role with Woodgate taking charge of team affairs.

sshhh
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 09:29:16 AM »

WAS STAMPY PISSED  mcl

monkey

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 09:30:37 AM »

ITK my left satchel.

Will he fuck get sacked. Apart from the fact that Gibbo loves TP, we are broke so why would we shell out to sack him when there is only a couple of months before he can leave for fuck all.

Stop making things up you silly old cunt.

THIS SILLY OLD CUNT WILL BE IN THE CROSS AT 2 YOU LARGED CRANIUMED  FUCKING FUCKTARD  :wanker:

ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 09:32:06 AM »

Oh well if you will be in the cross the you must be in ITK.
robssosladders
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 09:36:17 AM »

WAS STAMPY PISSED  mcl

monkey

Ha ha alas it was not young Philip!
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2019, 10:22:55 AM »

Both disaster scenarios in my opinion. Twelve months ago I would have considered Pulis to be a good choice of prem manager because he could just about keep us up and definitely earned the right if he got us there. However, I wouldn’t consider it for one second now. He has proved to be a poor manager who produces dire football, the team has no playing style, it’s just pure shit to watch. Also, the cub are skint and Gibbo appears to have lost interest, meaning he wouldn’t fund the project just like he didnt last time.

As for staying in the championship, this is a 100% no from me. His transfer dealings have been terrible and he seems to pay at least double the market value for players. What would he bring as director of football? Pulis is more concerned with what he can take out of the club. He knows Gibbo loves him and he’d be untouchable in that sort of role, money for old rope.

As for Woodgate, Jesus fucking Christ, have we really sank that low as a club?

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2019, 10:50:10 AM »

I am at a loss where we go from here..it seems its not the manager.. its like we have had the same tactics since karanka took over which worked in this league to a point although not entertaining got us in the promotion race. But since the premiership and 1.5 shots on target its not changed with ak sa tp so even if woodgate and flem took over which i really hope doesnt happen it will be the same tactics as dictated from above.

Can't we all get along
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2019, 10:51:02 AM »

I dont even know why woodgate is anywhere near the manager job other than "hes one of our own"

Can't we all get along
robssosladders
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2019, 11:12:35 AM »

Both disaster scenarios in my opinion. Twelve months ago I would have considered Pulis to be a good choice of prem manager because he could just about keep us up and definitely earned the right if he got us there. However, I wouldn’t consider it for one second now. He has proved to be a poor manager who produces dire football, the team has no playing style, it’s just pure shit to watch. Also, the cub are skint and Gibbo appears to have lost interest, meaning he wouldn’t fund the project just like he didnt last time.

As for staying in the championship, this is a 100% no from me. His transfer dealings have been terrible and he seems to pay at least double the market value for players. What would he bring as director of football? Pulis is more concerned with what he can take out of the club. He knows Gibbo loves him and he’d be untouchable in that sort of role, money for old rope.

How has he proven to be a poor manager? The season is not finished and we could still go up. Would he be a poor manager then? Don't forget that he had to sell our two best players over the summer plus Bamford who would have been useful in this current formation we are playing. Even before those players were sold we were woefully unbalanced and had nothing of note in terms of creativity.

I think he is doing as well as can be expected as it stands. The majority of fans had us for playoffs in preseason predictions so why the doom and gloom now?

Defer judgement until the seasons end.
robssosladders
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2019, 11:28:05 AM »

I dont even know why woodgate is anywhere near the manager job other than "hes one of our own"

I would not write Woodgate off as a Pulis/Karanka disciple. I have heard very promising things about his coaching style. Don't forget he has played mainly in attacking sides under adventurous managers. By all accounts he favours an attacking, energetic style of play. Look at the teams he has played in. Leeds under O'Leary, Spurs under Redknapp, Newcastle under Sir Bobby, England under Keegan, Real Madrid under Luxembergo. The younger players at the club have nothing but positive things to say about him.

Should we not be promoted, I'd be all for him getting an opportunity with an older head in the DoF role.
ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2019, 11:47:26 AM »

I would not write Woodgate off as a Pulis/Karanka disciple. I have heard very promising things about his coaching style. Don't forget he has played mainly in attacking sides under adventurous managers. By all accounts he favours an attacking, energetic style of play. Look at the teams he has played in. Leeds under O'Leary, Spurs under Redknapp, Newcastle under Sir Bobby, England under Keegan, Real Madrid under Luxembergo. The younger players at the club have nothing but positive things to say about him.

Should we not be promoted, I'd be all for him getting an opportunity with an older head in the DoF role.

Don't worry chaps - jayjay has "heard good things" from his made up ex football friends.

Woody is the man for the job.

Thank fuck for that.
robssosladders
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2019, 11:49:43 AM »

Happy to put your mind at rest.
ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2019, 11:51:32 AM »

Happy to put your mind at rest.

I do not think it is my mind that you should be worried about, old bean.
robssosladders
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2019, 11:52:33 AM »

Admitting you are a dope. Bravo. What a refreshing stance.
ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2019, 11:55:07 AM »

Please do enlighten me as to where I have admitted to being a dope.

I do believe that the point I made has gone completely above your make believe, extendable, pseudo intellectual bell end of a head.

Again.

Pip pip, do keep up dear,
robssosladders
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2019, 11:57:39 AM »

"Its not my mind you should be worried about"

I concur. At least you know you're a dope. Lots on here don't. Well done.
ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2019, 12:00:49 PM »

So you agree that it isn't my mind that you should be worried about?

Cheers - glad we wrapped that up you silly little man. I'm off to feed rainbows to my unicorn.

Hilarious!
robssosladders
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2019, 12:05:17 PM »

Oh I absolutely, wholeheartedly agree that I have nothing to worry about with regards to your mind.

Say hi to the unicorns for me dopey.
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2019, 12:12:17 PM »

Yeah fair one i get what you mean about him being in attacking teams but do you not think the tactics and selection are influenced from above and would be under him?and its ok the young lads saying he is good but 95% of them wont get a look in anyway. But point wise i think we are above where we should be..performance wise is where the problem is. We never have a consistant run of both

Can't we all get along
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2019, 12:49:46 PM »

How has he proven to be a poor manager? The season is not finished and we could still go up. Would he be a poor manager then? Don't forget that he had to sell our two best players over the summer plus Bamford who would have been useful in this current formation we are playing. Even before those players were sold we were woefully unbalanced and had nothing of note in terms of creativity.

I think he is doing as well as can be expected as it stands. The majority of fans had us for playoffs in preseason predictions so why the doom and gloom now?

He chose to sell Bamford, end of. Bamford is better than anything else we have up front, that’s undeniable in my opinion. He paid/sanctioned the purchase of Flint for around £8m, Saville for £7m and McNair for £5m, yet makes them look like two Bob players. Them three players alone cost more than most championship squads and that’s a clear sign of a shit manager.

The football is the worst I have seen, under any boro manager, strachan included. Does anyone enjoy watching boro these days? Seriously? Even the wins are terrible.

When fit, he picks Gestede as his number one striker, who the fuck would make that decision?

He is badly mismanaging our best striker. Regardless of what Britt does, Pulis feels the need to criticise him in public. Is he getting the best out of him? The answer is no.

Why didn’t he target any decent wingers in January? VLP is shite and doesn’t get near the squad. Last season he had Harrison but wouldn’t play him before his blue eyed boy, Stuart Downing. Harrison looks good enough for Leeds and is exactly what we’re missing right now. Also, where’s Tav? He was in great form and was subsequently dropped from the squad altogether.

Does anyone want to sign for this footballing dinasaur? It doesn’t look that way.

That’s my views on why he’s a bad manager and that doesn’t even mention his ultra negative approach to attempting to win football games. One thing is good at is hoodwinking Steve Gibson.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2019, 12:52:15 PM »

Some good points pile.

I think the “Pulis style” is certainly a factor in our struggles to sign decent flair players.  :tp3:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2019, 12:54:34 PM »

Woodgate was a bit part player for all them clubs, shearer probably scored more goals than Woodgate played games. If anything he’d be better suited to helping the physios.

From what I’ve heard from loads of people, he’s a fucking clown. I’ve never met him so wouldn’t know.

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2019, 12:55:38 PM »

Some good points pile.

I think the “Pulis style” is certainly a factor in our struggles to sign decent flair players.  :tp3:
It may explain why he couldn’t attract his ex players when he tried to sign them. Imagine being a flair player with Pulis as your boss.
 klins

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2019, 12:57:10 PM »

“Listen Cristiano, I need you to work ‘aaaard and help your full back out”  :tp1:

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2019, 02:40:42 PM »

Woodgate was a class act who's career was blighted by injuries, whether, that was in some part due to his off field activities is open to debate.
He would have had had a very long international career if he'd managed to stay fit. Excellent centre half.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2019, 07:26:14 PM »

If we lose on Wednesday nothing will happen.Pulis is bullet proof until the end of the season.If we don't get promoted I think he will be off.Who really knows who will be in charge next season.The fans will have had four years of anti football,and they will stay away.Average home attendance next season around the 17000 mark if we are lucky.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2019, 07:38:33 PM »

We've wasted enough money paying out contracts on sacked managers.

Pulis' contract runs out at the end of the season - doubt Gibbo wants to concurrently pay him and a replacement.

Can't wait for the dull pathetic old arrogant cunt* to go though.

*Pulis not Thunder.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2019, 07:44:58 PM »

He isn't getting sacked after getting beat at home in the second defeat since Christmas ffs.
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2019, 07:59:30 PM »

Don't worry chaps - jayjay has "heard good things" from his made up ex football friends.

Woody is the man for the job.

Thank fuck for that.

When you dine at the fine establishments that jayjay visits.

You may just rub shoulders with professional footballers.

— as you sow, so shall you reap
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2019, 08:04:12 PM »

You won't be able to get in for the extended family.
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2019, 08:05:32 PM »

I concur.

— as you sow, so shall you reap
King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2019, 08:50:39 PM »

If we lose on Wednesday nothing will happen.Pulis is bullet proof until the end of the season.If we don't get promoted I think he will be off.Who really knows who will be in charge next season.The fans will have had four years of anti football,and they will stay away.Average home attendance next season around the 17000 mark if we are lucky.

I will there applauding gently from the west stand upper regardless who the manager is.

Utb
robssosladders
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2019, 09:35:27 AM »

Yeah fair one i get what you mean about him being in attacking teams but do you not think the tactics and selection are influenced from above and would be under him?and its ok the young lads saying he is good but 95% of them wont get a look in anyway. But point wise i think we are above where we should be..performance wise is where the problem is. We never have a consistant run of both

You think Gibson influences tactics? I'm not sure I could go along with that train of thought.

I think if Woodgate did become manager next season and we are in the championship he would involve more of the young lads. Players like Downing, Clayton, Gestede wouldn't be here anymore. Then you have Besic and VLP returning to their parent clubs and Mikel out of contract.

It would not surprise me if Britt was sold to meet the shortfall of parachute payments. Woodgate would have to work on a smaller budget so, I would imagine, would utilise the youngsters with Wood, Fry, Wing, Tavernier and Walker all being first team squad regulars. Woodgate has spoken a lot in the press about how highly he rates our youngsters and was a very vocal backer of Wings ability when Pulis was hesitant to start him.

I look at his breakthrough seasons with Leeds under O'Leary and would hope he would attempt something similar with a core of young players complimented by some wise old heads.

In summary, I'm quite excited to see what he can do and the style of football he would have us playing.
robssosladders
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2019, 10:09:01 AM »

He chose to sell Bamford, end of. Bamford is better than anything else we have up front, that’s undeniable in my opinion. He paid/sanctioned the purchase of Flint for around £8m, Saville for £7m and McNair for £5m, yet makes them look like two Bob players. Them three players alone cost more than most championship squads and that’s a clear sign of a shit manager.

The football is the worst I have seen, under any boro manager, strachan included. Does anyone enjoy watching boro these days? Seriously? Even the wins are terrible.

When fit, he picks Gestede as his number one striker, who the fuck would make that decision?

He is badly mismanaging our best striker. Regardless of what Britt does, Pulis feels the need to criticise him in public. Is he getting the best out of him? The answer is no.

Why didn’t he target any decent wingers in January? VLP is shite and doesn’t get near the squad. Last season he had Harrison but wouldn’t play him before his blue eyed boy, Stuart Downing. Harrison looks good enough for Leeds and is exactly what we’re missing right now. Also, where’s Tav? He was in great form and was subsequently dropped from the squad altogether.

Does anyone want to sign for this footballing dinasaur? It doesn’t look that way.

That’s my views on why he’s a bad manager and that doesn’t even mention his ultra negative approach to attempting to win football games. One thing is good at is hoodwinking Steve Gibson.

Some interesting points pile.

You say he chose to sell Bamford and are adamant that was the case. I'd like to know why you are so sure of that. From what I was told, Bamford, Britt, Gestede and Fletcher were all available for the right price because we were in a mess financially and needed the funds. Only Bamfords asking price was met. So he didnt choose to sell him, he actually had no choice.

You are also wide of the mark with the Flint transfer fee. We paid £5m with it rising to £7m if we were promoted to the PL this season. A fee of £5m for a solid, championship centre back in his prime and with a goalscoring record like his is not really excessive is it?

With regards to Saville and McNair, I think both will turn out to be value for money. Young players, 25 and 23 years old respectively, and both internationals. McNair has had a rough start to his time here and has not had a run in the side. I think he will get more opportunities next season if we do not get promoted. If we were to sell him in the summer we would get our money back. George Saville is an interesting player. A left footed box to box midfielder with a good goalscoring record in this league. He has 3 in 19 starts for us which is not as prolific as he was last season but he admitted himself he struggled to settle initially. I think he was slightly overpriced at £7m but I have high hopes for him progressing in a more adventurous style. Compare both players and their fees to that of others who have moved over the last couple of seasons and we are not far off with their valuations.

You claim that because they havent set the world alight in their first seasons here it proves that Pulis is a shit manager. It doesnt. Flint has been solid enough and a regular. Saville is getting better and better for us and looks promising. The only one who has not made an impact is McNair. Too early to judge him without a regular run in the side.

Next you claim this is the worst football you have seen. Its poor but its not the worst. In any case I am more a fan of winning than being entertained. I would much rather watch us than Brentford for example. I want my team to win, not be applauded for passing the ball about well. each to their own though and if you prefer style over substance then thats your choice.

Gestede has not been involved for a long long time so you are way off the mark with that one. Nothing more needs to be said about that point.

Mismanaging Britt? Possibly. Does he need an arm around him more than being challenged? Those at the club know more about that than us so its a moot point. He has 12 in 34 appearances so far this season. 15 in 47 the season before and 14 in 33 during his last season at Forest. Is he really underperforming this season looking at those stats?

Next you criticise him for not signing any wingers. Pulis has said since he came into the club that we needed more wide attacking players with pace. He gave Gibson a list of targets and instead of receiving reinforcements in wide areas, Gibson decides to cash in on Traore and replace him half a season later with a Huddersfield reserve. I don't see how the manager can be blamed for that at all. You do know how the recruitment works at this club don't you? The manager gives the club a list of players and the club then gets whichever ones they can. I would imagine Harrison and VLP were way down the list of prospective signings judging by how little Pulis rates them. Harrison is doing well at Leeds is he? 3 goals and 2 assists in 27 games. Similar stats to George Saville albeit with more games played. That can't be right can it? You just labelled Saville as a flop? What I will agree about is Tavernier. I think he is ready for an extended run in the team. He has done well when he has come in but is inconsistent. Towards the end of his run of games earlier in the season he was having less and less of an impact. If we persist with a back three and wingbacks I would certainly give him a go on the left side once we cement our playoff place.

You then state that nobody wants to sign for him. You must be unaware of the number of clubs chasing Mikel. Pulis personally visited him and convinced him to sign ahead of bigger clubs in higher leagues. Thats a fact. I would suggest that our failure to sign the players Pulis wanted is more to do with the fact that we will not match what other clubs will pay. The deal for Bolasie illustrates this perfectly.

The general concensus before a ball was kicked and the disastrous recruitment period finished was that we would be playoffs at best. I was mor eoptimistic and thought we were a couple of wingers short(hopefully rectified in January) from being automatic contenders. We didnt get those players in and my predictions have materialised. Solid, well drilled but lacking a real threat in forward areas. We have a chance in the playoffs as illustrated by the results against those teams around us during this season.

Now a question for you. Wpould you change your mind about the dinosaur Tony Pulis if we got promoted this season? Or would he still be a shit manager?

UTB
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2019, 10:12:27 AM »

mick

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2019, 11:37:53 AM »

charles

robssosladders
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2019, 11:40:12 AM »

I thought you would be in hiding after the hammering you took over your disgraceful comments the other day. I suppose you should be commended for your brass neck if not your brains. I assumed the beatings you have taken over the years might have knocked some sense into you. It appears not ha ha
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2019, 11:42:07 AM »

I thought you would be in hiding after the hammering you took over your disgraceful comments the other day. I suppose you should be commended for your brass neck if not your brains. I assumed the beatings you have taken over the years might have knocked some sense into you. It appears not ha ha

THE NEXT ONE WILL   :alf: :mido:

:meltdown:

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2019, 11:43:27 AM »

Some interesting points pile.

You say he chose to sell Bamford and are adamant that was the case. I'd like to know why you are so sure of that. From what I was told, Bamford, Britt, Gestede and Fletcher were all available for the right price because we were in a mess financially and needed the funds. Only Bamfords asking price was met. So he didnt choose to sell him, he actually had no choice.

You are also wide of the mark with the Flint transfer fee. We paid £5m with it rising to £7m if we were promoted to the PL this season. A fee of £5m for a solid, championship centre back in his prime and with a goalscoring record like his is not really excessive is it?

With regards to Saville and McNair, I think both will turn out to be value for money. Young players, 25 and 23 years old respectively, and both internationals. McNair has had a rough start to his time here and has not had a run in the side. I think he will get more opportunities next season if we do not get promoted. If we were to sell him in the summer we would get our money back. George Saville is an interesting player. A left footed box to box midfielder with a good goalscoring record in this league. He has 3 in 19 starts for us which is not as prolific as he was last season but he admitted himself he struggled to settle initially. I think he was slightly overpriced at £7m but I have high hopes for him progressing in a more adventurous style. Compare both players and their fees to that of others who have moved over the last couple of seasons and we are not far off with their valuations.

You claim that because they havent set the world alight in their first seasons here it proves that Pulis is a shit manager. It doesnt. Flint has been solid enough and a regular. Saville is getting better and better for us and looks promising. The only one who has not made an impact is McNair. Too early to judge him without a regular run in the side.

Next you claim this is the worst football you have seen. Its poor but its not the worst. In any case I am more a fan of winning than being entertained. I would much rather watch us than Brentford for example. I want my team to win, not be applauded for passing the ball about well. each to their own though and if you prefer style over substance then thats your choice.

Gestede has not been involved for a long long time so you are way off the mark with that one. Nothing more needs to be said about that point.

Mismanaging Britt? Possibly. Does he need an arm around him more than being challenged? Those at the club know more about that than us so its a moot point. He has 12 in 34 appearances so far this season. 15 in 47 the season before and 14 in 33 during his last season at Forest. Is he really underperforming this season looking at those stats?

Next you criticise him for not signing any wingers. Pulis has said since he came into the club that we needed more wide attacking players with pace. He gave Gibson a list of targets and instead of receiving reinforcements in wide areas, Gibson decides to cash in on Traore and replace him half a season later with a Huddersfield reserve. I don't see how the manager can be blamed for that at all. You do know how the recruitment works at this club don't you? The manager gives the club a list of players and the club then gets whichever ones they can. I would imagine Harrison and VLP were way down the list of prospective signings judging by how little Pulis rates them. Harrison is doing well at Leeds is he? 3 goals and 2 assists in 27 games. Similar stats to George Saville albeit with more games played. That can't be right can it? You just labelled Saville as a flop? What I will agree about is Tavernier. I think he is ready for an extended run in the team. He has done well when he has come in but is inconsistent. Towards the end of his run of games earlier in the season he was having less and less of an impact. If we persist with a back three and wingbacks I would certainly give him a go on the left side once we cement our playoff place.

You then state that nobody wants to sign for him. You must be unaware of the number of clubs chasing Mikel. Pulis personally visited him and convinced him to sign ahead of bigger clubs in higher leagues. Thats a fact. I would suggest that our failure to sign the players Pulis wanted is more to do with the fact that we will not match what other clubs will pay. The deal for Bolasie illustrates this perfectly.

The general concensus before a ball was kicked and the disastrous recruitment period finished was that we would be playoffs at best. I was mor eoptimistic and thought we were a couple of wingers short(hopefully rectified in January) from being automatic contenders. We didnt get those players in and my predictions have materialised. Solid, well drilled but lacking a real threat in forward areas. We have a chance in the playoffs as illustrated by the results against those teams around us during this season.

Now a question for you. Wpould you change your mind about the dinosaur Tony Pulis if we got promoted this season? Or would he still be a shit manager?

UTB

GOOD POST JAY JAY  charles

VERY WELL WROTE AND VERY WELL INFORMED  :like:

robssosladders
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2019, 11:45:46 AM »

THE NEXT ONE WILL   :alf: :mido:

:meltdown:

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. Looks like Einstein had elcapitan in mind when he offered that opinion! The lad never seems to learn.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2019, 11:46:47 AM »

robssosladders
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2019, 11:49:02 AM »

Funny pictures and smileys. The final bastion of a scalded, beaten dope. I'll leave you be now. You're done.

Hilarious.
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2019, 03:48:45 PM »

Funny pictures and smileys. The final bastion of a scalded, beaten dope. I'll leave you be now. You're done.

Hilarious.

I wasn't aware that people who had boiling water poured over them were known for posting funny pictures and smileys. Learn something new every day. Hilarious.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2019, 03:55:09 PM »

Hilarious.

I wasn't aware that people who had boiling water poured over them were known for posting funny pictures and smileys. Learn something new every day. Hilarious.

WHAT A FUCKING THICK CUNT YOU ARE     

NO WONDER  YOU LIVE IN EAST CLEVELAND   souey

calamity

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2019, 03:57:06 PM »

Hilarious.

WHAT A FUCKING THICK CUNT YOU ARE     

NO WONDER  YOU LIVE IN EAST CLEVELAND   souey

Wrong on both statements, standard for you   souey

You forecourt dwelling, odious, turnip-headed midget  :alf:
ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2019, 04:03:33 PM »

You forecourt dwelling, odious, turnip-headed midget

charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length