Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2020, 09:42:13 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Another muslim sex gang  (Read 351 times)
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2019, 01:32:34 PM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-47388060

Can't we all get along
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 01:34:22 PM »

They dont die they multiply
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 01:39:45 PM »

Yet some people seem more upset about tommy robinson and raheem hassam warning us about the gangs than they are about kids getting abused..special kinda fucked up that is.

Can't we all get along
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 01:45:28 PM »

No they're not, you just made that up Macky. But it's interesting to see you using child abuse for point scoring again.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 01:48:39 PM »

A couple of points

1. No mention of paedophilia in any of the sentences

2. Article is regional bbc news

3. “Zeeshan Ali, 32, of Durham Terrace, Bradford, was convicted of one count of sexual assault and jailed for 18 months” ... in contrast  Adam Johnson was sentenced to 6 years for sexual activity. If AJ was Ali Jazeera and not Adam Johnson he’d be a free man by now.
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 02:00:35 PM »

No they're not, you just made that up Macky. But it's interesting to see you using child abuse for point scoring again.
Do you expect me to use muslim sex gangs to highlight how badly mcdonalds treat chickens or summat 

Can't we all get along
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 02:02:39 PM »

or KFC 
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 03:46:33 PM »

Do you expect me to use muslim sex gangs to highlight how badly mcdonalds treat chickens or summat 

Well done on missing the point.

You used muslim sex gangs to defend someone who is an odious criminal. 2 wrongs don't make a right. It's debatable whether Tommy actually does any good when it comes to the fight against grooming gangs, he certainly risks a lot of damage to the abused in his attempts to do so. Other than that there is no need to shoehorn his name into a post where you claim to be highlighting the actions of grooming gangs.

There is a disgraceful under-reporting of a lot of news connected to crimes involving some Islamic, mainly Asian men in the UK. Why, I don't know, but there is and it is becoming more undeniable. I don't need Tommy to tell me this, all the while profiteering from it due to donations from brainwashed fools.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 03:50:00 PM »

"I WISH THIS WAS ANOTHER CHICKEN."

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2019, 04:19:27 PM »

Well done on missing the point.

You used muslim sex gangs to defend someone who is an odious criminal. 2 wrongs don't make a right. It's debatable whether Tommy actually does any good when it comes to the fight against grooming gangs, he certainly risks a lot of damage to the abused in his attempts to do so. Other than that there is no need to shoehorn his name into a post where you claim to be highlighting the actions of grooming gangs.

There is a disgraceful under-reporting of a lot of news connected to crimes involving some Islamic, mainly Asian men in the UK. Why, I don't know, but there is and it is becoming more undeniable. I don't need Tommy to tell me this, all the while profiteering from it due to donations from brainwashed fools.
I didnt miss the point my next post would have gotten to the point you made. I am not a fan of the lad himself i know he has a dodgy past and i wouldnt dream of donating or getting pics etc with him. But he has brought the problem to the nations attention more than if he didnt exist. And he has been unfairly treated like being locked up wrongfully..he exposed the bbc and has been punished for it. Regardless of how much people dont like him its wrong isnt it.
And for fuck sake its spelt Mackey 

Can't we all get along
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length