Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2020, 08:27:34 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This Tommy Robinson sting carry on.  (Read 958 times)
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2019, 06:14:35 PM »

Bloke is a very naughty boy but this thing does not make Panorama or the BBC look good at all.

Pure cunts the lot of them. Him and them.

Crocky lad is innocent. Free the COB One you admin cunts.
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 06:26:21 PM »

He's as dodgy as a crocket bet.

— as you sow, so shall you reap
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 06:34:49 PM »

It certainly looks like this John Sweeney guy is dwelling in the same fuckin cesspool as Tommy Robinson.

When facing an accusation of being homophobic, he spills out a defence that you fuckin lefties will love.
You know, the same one that the fuckin right wing nutters reel off.

I'm not homophobic, my best friend is gay.

Fuckin classic.

Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 06:35:17 PM »

I get that people dont like him but what do they make of the message hes getting out?raheem kassam backs his message so it cant be a racist message

Can't we all get along
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 06:36:55 PM »

The world is round Keef.

Archie Stevens

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 06:43:30 PM »

Jesus... Are they doing a duet?
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2019, 06:44:29 PM »

This Sweeney guy just looks like a fuckin petulant child throughout the video.
He even resorts to petty threats at the end about having more on Robinson than Robinson has on him, and more people will watch Panorama than Robinsons video.

It doesn't matter how much they have on Robinson. Their credibility is fuckin shot.

Fuck off BBC you utter cunts.
Fuck off Panorama.
Fuck off John Sweeney.
Fuck off Tommy Robinson.
Fuck off Sky Cunt.
Fuck off Robbso.

Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2019, 06:56:24 PM »

The world is round Keef.
Just awaiting nasa to show us a non cgi pic of it  :like:

Can't we all get along
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2019, 07:15:05 PM »

There certainly appears to be a healthy level of hypocrisy from the establishment when managing the expressed concerns of white working class, some of whom are not racist.

Calling white working class lads cannibals is out of order and if that language was used to describe someone from an ethic group it would be all over the media.
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2019, 08:04:27 PM »

He's as dodgy as a crocket bet.

BUT NOT AS FUCKING DODGY AS YOU'RE FUCKING BED SHEETS    :like: charles :like: :alf:

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2019, 08:24:58 PM »

SAYS THE MAN WHO HAS DONATED MORE BLOOD AND SHIT TO THE CARPETS OF TEESSIDE PUBS THAN ANY OTHER.

ccole

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2019, 10:43:28 PM »

The MSM run the story of Robinson using the word ‘paki’

But nothing about a programme which has ‘investigated’ and ruined people’s lives as a result, setting up to fabricate stories, working alongside and with extreme political groups, and referring to minorities and groups as ‘woofters, Asian dog haters, and scum bag Irish’, not to mention the abuse of expenses.

What credibility does this programme have left?

This is the BBC. a public funded body. We should expect impartiality and not for them to paint stories to suit their own political narratives

And still the thick chunts think it OK because Robinson isn’t a clean character

A depth of idiocy from the SFLD’s has no limit.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2019, 10:48:16 PM »

So-called "Tommy Robinson" certainly isn't a clean character. He's a nasty little racist with a nice sideline in fraud, profiting off morons who fill his coffers when he engineers his latest arrest then plays the martyr. The gullibility of certain sections of the British public is frankly hilarious and I hope you all enjoy Brexit  :beer:
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2019, 11:00:28 PM »

BBC Panorama is one of the many jewels in our broadcasting crown.

Part of British democracy.

Sad that a few nutjobs who admire Trump demean our nation.

T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2019, 11:36:34 PM »

So-called "Tommy Robinson" certainly isn't a clean character. He's a nasty little racist with a nice sideline in fraud, profiting off morons who fill his coffers when he engineers his latest arrest then plays the martyr. The gullibility of certain sections of the British public is frankly hilarious and I hope you all enjoy Brexit  :beer:

Give me one example of any racist thing he's ever said or done daft cunt  souey

This should be fun 

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2019, 11:39:21 PM »

So if it was stephen fry for instance putting the same message out would you listen

Can't we all get along
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2019, 12:33:05 AM »

This Sweeney guy just looks like a fuckin petulant child throughout the video.
He even resorts to petty threats at the end about having more on Robinson than Robinson has on him, and more people will watch Panorama than Robinsons video.

It doesn't matter how much they have on Robinson. Their credibility is fuckin shot.

Fuck off BBC you utter cunts.
Fuck off Panorama.
Fuck off John Sweeney.
Fuck off Tommy Robinson.
Fuck off Sky Cunt.
Fuck off Robbso.

monkey
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2019, 06:05:05 AM »

Yes, who can forget their fair and balanced report on Poland and Ukraine in the run-up to Euro 2012 that was in no way a sensationalist, scaremongering, hysterical load of crap.

Panorama has gone the same way as Horizon and turned into something you'd expect of ITV hosted by Jeremy Kyle or that queer judge.
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2019, 09:03:22 AM »

I'm not homophobic, my best friend is gay.

I bet your boyfriend is as well.
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2019, 09:19:41 AM »

Give me one example of any racist thing he's ever said or done daft cunt  souey

This should be fun 

This tired old excuse for a nasty little man.

He may have valid fears, he doesn’t articulate them very well or at least he never in the past and still continues maximizing certain events for his own personal gain.

You don’t need to look hard to find examples, here’s an easy one; he did an interview a few years back apologizing for his comments towards Islam and Muslims in general. Admittance I’d guilt straight from the horses mouth. You can argue all day long whether it is covered by the term racism or not, but by most people’s dedinituons it is.

I don’t really care what he does or what he is. He’s no better or worse than a lot of mainstream politicians and public figures, to quote the COB legend Mido - they all have their snouts in the trough.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2019, 09:26:19 AM »

Did you type that with a straight face?

These bent cunts from the BBC think we are all cannibals ffs, it's all on video. The twat who Tommy turned the tables on(The same guy who makes these programs you think are 'jewels in our broadcasting crown') admitted to having a leading member of the IRA ae some hero of his. He's also a bigot, a racist and a homophobic pisscan who uses OUR tv license money to get pissed up while making up stories to fool people like you.

If that's your idea of 'Jewel in the crown' then be my guest.
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2019, 09:37:51 AM »

BIGGEST PILE OF FUCKING DOGSHIT I HAVE READ ON HERE THIS YEAR   

WHAT A FUCKING PLANK YOU ARE OLD MAN RIDS  :alf:

JEWEL IN THE CROWN   :meltdown: souey :meltdown:

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2019, 09:37:54 AM »

Im not sure a Jew hater like you should be running around calling people racist.... the brass neck on you fuckers astounds me

:wanker:
Oldfield

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2019, 09:39:08 AM »

BIGGEST PILE OF FUCKING DOGSHIT I HAVE READ ON HERE THIS YEAR   

WHAT A FUCKING PLANK YOU ARE OLD MAN RIDS  :alf:

JEWEL IN THE CROWN   :meltdown: souey :meltdown:

I cant wait for them to do a show on Rids and his far left paedophile mates .... it would be a cracker....

The unhinged political perverts of Teesside  monkey
towz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2019, 09:44:39 AM »

Im not sure a Jew hater like you should be running around calling people racist.... the brass neck on you fuckers astounds me

Hello mate  :pope2:
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2019, 01:36:17 PM »

Heres the doc in full. Skip to ~25 mins for the interview though the whole lot is a bit of an eye-opener tbh.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=KsVh_1551110643

I know there's one or two on here that can witness a murder right in front of them but then go on to not believing said murder occurred because they read it in the Mail the next day or something so try and ignore Tommy was involved just to see what cunts this lot are.
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2019, 03:05:31 PM »

Heres the doc in full. Skip to ~25 mins for the interview though the whole lot is a bit of an eye-opener tbh.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=KsVh_1551110643

I know there's one or two on here that can witness a murder right in front of them but then go on to not believing said murder occurred because they read it in the Mail the next day or something so try and ignore Tommy was involved just to see what cunts this lot are.

Added to the list of imbeciles who make shit up! Well done  souey
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2019, 03:51:32 PM »

So-called "Tommy Robinson" certainly isn't a clean character. He's a nasty little racist with a nice sideline in fraud, profiting off morons who fill his coffers when he engineers his latest arrest then plays the martyr. The gullibility of certain sections of the British public is frankly hilarious and I hope you all enjoy Brexit  :beer:

Notice he won't reply to my post, won't even debate me  

Probably doesn't want to after he seen how I destroyed Adi dem on here when he decided to engage  monkey

The lad only lasted 2 days on here and I had him in knots  :mido:

towz

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2019, 03:59:22 PM »

So-called "Tommy Robinson" certainly isn't a clean character. He's a nasty little racist with a nice sideline in fraud, profiting off morons who fill his coffers when he engineers his latest arrest then plays the martyr. The gullibility of certain sections of the British public is frankly hilarious and I hope you all enjoy Brexit  :beer:

Probably doesn't want to after he seen how I destroyed Adi dem on here when he decided to engage  monkey

I'm done with arguing with morons
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2019, 04:02:35 PM »

Probably doesn't want to after he seen how I destroyed Adi dem on here when he decided to engage  :monkey

I'm done with arguing with morons

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length