Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2019, 04:59:52 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: Next please...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Skint Britain:  (Read 670 times)
Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2019, 01:24:46 AM »

On Channel 4 tonight . . . .

Fucking tragic, broken people just cast off.

Well done the media making a mockery of poor people, disgusting,  fucking wankers.

But I'm sure there's many on here that will have a different opinion, no doubt.

Black shadow of the Vincent
Falls on a Triumph line
I got my motorcycle jacket
But I'm walking all the time
South Atlantic wind blows
Ice from a dying creed
I see no glory
When will we be free
This is England

Never a more poignant song

God Bless You John Graham Mellor (R.I.P Joe)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIzUTezXMuU

« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:27:30 AM by Atomic Dog » Logged
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 01:45:33 AM »

:like:

as you sow, so shall you reap
Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 02:32:26 AM »

Thanks for the :like:, even if it's in Irony

It's funny to laugh,
 take the piss on message boards . . .

But that was terrible, shameful.

How can society, just cast them off?

And i Hope the Girl becomes what she dreams . . . .

Good look Lass . . .

Jesus was a Carpenter:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ladbrooke+grove&rlz=1C1CHWA_enGB631GB632&oq=ladbrooke+grove&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.23392j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 02:41:50 AM by Atomic Dog » Logged
Northallerton_Boro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 09:47:33 AM »

I have little sympathy with most of them.

Im sure somewhere down their family tree there was a hard working person who lost a job due to closure of factories, power plants etc. They probably had zero transferrable skills and spent the remainder of their working life on the dole.

However, their kids have been brought up bitter. An attitude that the world owes them a living. Its not like these people knuckled down at school and give themselves a chance. They probably didn't bother with schools and choose a life of crime causing chaos for neighbours and residents.

Now going mad about their benefits and how they cant live yest one lad had the new Man Utd top on (Not cheap) and they all manage to buy their cigarettes at 10 a pop. Judging by the teeth (Free dental care available too) they are still affording the meth.

I have sympathy with those generally affected but the vast majority on that show last night don't want a job. Im sorry but anyone unemployed, their are plenty of jobs. They may be shit jobs but still jobs. This lot will blame all the poles for taking their jobs yet offer them a cleaning job and they will tell you to fuck off.

Channel 4 tries to glamorise these people and their lifestyle just like they did the Pikeys a few years back.

I was made redundant many moons ago and had to go to the job centre. Did all that they asked but forgot a piece of paper which showed the rest of the jobs id applied for. I got sanctioned and lost on the system for 4 weeks. Girl next to me hadn't bothered to do anything asked and was told to make sure she did it for next time. All the while asking about getting a bigger house.

Systems a joke and the scruffs know it   
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 10:16:17 AM »

Channel 4 don't try and glamorise it, they do it in a way that turns the rest of the country against them, All of them. You see it all the time. Show a family on the dole, tell the world they're claiming such and such while panning in on the flat screen on the wall. Or mention how much they get while bringing up the money spent on booze and cigs. Channel 4 have history for these types of programs, they are fmttm's wet dream for tv.
If you want to find the proper cunts taking the piss, try looking up not down.
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 10:20:28 AM »

Channel 4 don't try and glamorise it, they do it in a way that turns the rest of the country against them, All of them. You see it all the time. Show a family on the dole, tell the world they're claiming such and such while panning in on the flat screen on the wall. Or mention how much they get while bringing up the money spent on booze and cigs. Channel 4 have history for these types of programs, they are fmttm's wet dream for tv.
If you want to find the proper cunts taking the piss, try looking up not down.

Spot on.

Northallerton_Boro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 10:24:26 AM »

Fair points but they do have those TV's, do drink and do smoke and do take drugs....

I know from experience the system is utter garbage but they plead its so unfair yet they are not helping themselves and giving those genuinely trying everything a bad name.

Always filmed in the North as well
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 10:30:56 AM »

The lad with the poor eyesight should be getting help from the RNIB. A fiver a month to live on after rent etc was paid is a disgrace. Food banks In 2019, uneducated young people who can't read or write souey we are going backwards, a caring society my arse.
To roll out a failed benefit system to some of the most deprived areas in the country is a fucking scandal.
Unfortunately once the majority of these people get caught in the system there is no way out. Some won't and some can't help themselves.
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 10:38:16 AM »

Robbso

Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2019, 11:15:17 AM »

Their is simply no hope ever of these people making their lives better..... why/ Because of the peole currently running this country, and also by the people wanting to run this country....... The people running the country are so out of touch with society, and nobody would trust the people wanting to run the country.......so it a vicious circle.....Cuts after cuts after cuts have destroyed this country.....

Dont get me wrong, I am not sticking up for the scumbags,druggies, burglars and othe lowlife people of this country.....but it is only going to get worse over the years......How we break the mould!!!!I havent got a fucking clue.......But I fear for the next generations of this once great country
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2019, 12:11:42 PM »

Fair points but they do have those TV's, do drink and do smoke and do take drugs....

I know from experience the system is utter garbage but they plead its so unfair yet they are not helping themselves and giving those genuinely trying everything a bad name.

A disgrace they have a TV.
You stupid cunt. 
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2019, 12:14:13 PM »

The lad with the poor eyesight should be getting help from the RNIB. A fiver a month to live on after rent etc was paid is a disgrace. Food banks In 2019, uneducated young people who can't read or write souey we are going backwards, a caring society my arse.
To roll out a failed benefit system to some of the most deprived areas in the country is a fucking scandal.
Unfortunately once the majority of these people get caught in the system there is no way out. Some won't and some can't help themselves.

They gravy train is long gone.

If we can't look after those that can't look after themselves we fail as a society.

The majority need genuine help.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2019, 12:23:05 PM »

This isn't FMTTM - can you all please fuck off back there?

Cheers

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2019, 12:25:03 PM »

Too many fucking lefties on here  monkey

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2019, 12:29:36 PM »

It could be you, if you hadn't inherited from 16 dead grandparents   
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2019, 12:36:14 PM »

:gaz:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2019, 02:31:04 PM »

Is that even possible?

monkey

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2019, 02:38:53 PM »

Maybe if people stopped buying stuff they don't need with money they haven't got,they won't be so hard up.
Northallerton_Boro

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2019, 02:52:04 PM »

A disgrace they have a TV.
You stupid cunt. 

No issue with them having a TV or anything they own but live within your means. Does it have to be a flash 60 inch 4k or whatever we on these days? Then moaning you only have 10 left.

calamity

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2019, 04:03:09 PM »

Is that even possible?

monkey

According to COB lore Matty has more Grandparents than a Werthers Convention  charles
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2019, 04:14:48 PM »

Maybe if people stopped buying stuff they don't need with money they haven't got,they won't be so hard up.

jc

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2019, 05:00:44 PM »

An hour long Labour party political broadcast combined with taking the piss out of white, northern underclass.
What else can you expect from a trashy TV channel whose programmes are controlled by a former deputy editor of the Guardian.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length