Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2019, 04:16:21 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: The race for a top half place is hotting up...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AGADOO....  (Read 1098 times)
LEON TROTSKY

BERNIE THE KIDDY FIDDLING CUNT !!!

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2019, 10:40:38 AM »

SPORADIC ALL OVER TOWN MAINLY AFTER THE GAME.....A FEW LEEDS LADS GOT TWATTED  AND A FEW BORO ON THE RECEIVING END   :like:

KNOW ONE LEEDS LAD WHO HAS A SNAPPED JAW......SEEN 3 GOOLE WHITES IN THE PIG IRON TRYING TO BLEND IN.....ONE OF EM IS WORKING DOWN HERE.... I TAPPED HIM ON THE SHOULDER AND SAID SHOULD YOU BE IN HERE  mcl

HE WAS A BIT TAKEN ABACK WHEN HE SEEN ME.....I NEVER BLEW EM UP THOUGH AS ONES A MATE OFA GOOD MATE OF MINE IN GOOLE AND WHEN I WAS DOWN THERE LAST YEAR FOR 6 WEEKS I WAS SUPPING WITH EM AND I DARE SAY I WILL BE BACK AGAIN SOON DOWN THERE.......ONLY THING THAT FUCKED ME OFF IS HIS YOUNGER SON IS A GOBSHITE WHO PUT SOMETHING ON FACEBOOK ABOUT ME SAYING LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE MEET NEXT TIME BIG MAN...WHEN I HAD BEEN WINDING ANOTHER LEEDS LAD UP.....HE WAS SAT WITH HIS DAD CAP ON HEAD DOWN.....MADE SURE I WENT OVER AND SAID NOW THEN CONNOR   monkey  HE STUCK HIS HAND OUT FOR ME TO SHAKE IT...PROBS WAS WORRIED THE REST OF THE PUB FOUND OUT HE WAS LEEDS  charles

DAFT CUNT JUST COME OUT OF JAIL LAST YEAR.....GOT A 9 YEAR BAN AT FOOTIE FOR RUNNING ON THE PITCH AT ELLAND ROAD 

WHAT PISSED ME OFF YESTERDAY WAS EVERY BATTTECRUISER WAS 6 DEEP AT THE FUCKING BAR  rava
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 10:47:22 AM »

Sounds like you put them in their place. Top man. I'm not one for fighting at sports events, I would rather go to the boxing gym but I don't like fans of other teams trying to come and take liberties.

"Not at all. I know your game - you are here to cause damage to the Board and I know exactly how you are trying to do it and exactly who you are too.

I could just ban you and be done with it but I've decided to waste your time instead.

You will tire before I do. I've seen off way better trolls than you plenty of times before."

Steve Goldby
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 11:19:22 AM »

Where would we be without Lids?!
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 11:23:23 AM »

Cobs Best Poster  :like:

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 12:02:11 PM »

ME MATE FROM GOOLE JUST RANG ME...THIS YOUNG LAD CONNOR GOT LOCKED UP AFTER THE GAME FOR PUNCHING A BORO LAD 

DAFT CUNT GOING STRAIGHT BACK TO JAIL...SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE LADS IN THE PIG IRON HE WAS A LEEDS FAN...HIS DADS SOUND BUT HE IS A FUCKING IDIOT.. :like:

HE WILL HAVE TO COME BACK NOW TO GO TO COURT....IM SURE A FEW LADS WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR HIM THAT DAY 
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 12:03:33 PM »

Lets hope he gets sodomized to within an inch of his life whilst serving his time.

"Not at all. I know your game - you are here to cause damage to the Board and I know exactly how you are trying to do it and exactly who you are too.

I could just ban you and be done with it but I've decided to waste your time instead.

You will tire before I do. I've seen off way better trolls than you plenty of times before."

Steve Goldby
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 12:12:10 PM »

SPORADIC ALL OVER TOWN MAINLY AFTER THE GAME.....A FEW LEEDS LADS GOT TWATTED  AND A FEW BORO ON THE RECEIVING END   :like:

KNOW ONE LEEDS LAD WHO HAS A SNAPPED JAW......SEEN 3 GOOLE WHITES IN THE PIG IRON TRYING TO BLEND IN.....ONE OF EM IS WORKING DOWN HERE.... I TAPPED HIM ON THE SHOULDER AND SAID SHOULD YOU BE IN HERE  mcl

HE WAS A BIT TAKEN ABACK WHEN HE SEEN ME.....I NEVER BLEW EM UP THOUGH AS ONES A MATE OFA GOOD MATE OF MINE IN GOOLE AND WHEN I WAS DOWN THERE LAST YEAR FOR 6 WEEKS I WAS SUPPING WITH EM AND I DARE SAY I WILL BE BACK AGAIN SOON DOWN THERE.......ONLY THING THAT FUCKED ME OFF IS HIS YOUNGER SON IS A GOBSHITE WHO PUT SOMETHING ON FACEBOOK ABOUT ME SAYING LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE MEET NEXT TIME BIG MAN...WHEN I HAD BEEN WINDING ANOTHER LEEDS LAD UP.....HE WAS SAT WITH HIS DAD CAP ON HEAD DOWN.....MADE SURE I WENT OVER AND SAID NOW THEN CONNOR   monkey  HE STUCK HIS HAND OUT FOR ME TO SHAKE IT...PROBS WAS WORRIED THE REST OF THE PUB FOUND OUT HE WAS LEEDS  charles

DAFT CUNT JUST COME OUT OF JAIL LAST YEAR.....GOT A 9 YEAR BAN AT FOOTIE FOR RUNNING ON THE PITCH AT ELLAND ROAD 

WHAT PISSED ME OFF YESTERDAY WAS EVERY BATTTECRUISER WAS 6 DEEP AT THE FUCKING BAR  rava

I'm glad that you let them away with it.   :pope2:

I mean why shouldn't an opposing team fan be simply able to sit in a public house before a match and have a drink?  They were not causing any bother?

Thunder pants

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2019, 02:04:13 PM »

Great story
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2019, 02:05:22 PM »

12 arrests mostly daft young kids.
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2019, 02:41:25 PM »

I KNOW MOST OF EM  mcl

HEARD 6 BORO 6 LEEDS  :like:
ZombieTits

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2019, 03:58:59 PM »

....What a fucking gobshite
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2019, 04:02:28 PM »

:alf:

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2019, 04:05:08 PM »

I KNOW MOST OF EM  mcl

jc everyone a classic 

COB Grand National 2019 Champo
Thunder pants

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2019, 04:08:43 PM »

I KNOW MOST OF EM  mcl

Where's the initials
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2019, 04:10:18 PM »

GO, BS, HI, TE, CU, NT

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2019, 04:11:18 PM »

GO, BS, HI, TE, CU, NT

monkey monkey

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
BigNasty

Be consistent you hypocritical fuckwits.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2019, 06:14:48 PM »

A good friend of mine got k'od  after the game near the burger van under shepherson bridge
Said he got hit from behind and knew nothing about it. :unlike:

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2019, 07:10:06 AM »

A good friend of mine got k'od  after the game near the burger van under shepherson bridge
Said he got hit from behind and knew nothing about it. :unlike:

TYPICAL DIRTY LEEDS SHITHOUSES   :unlike:
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2019, 02:56:24 PM »

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/police-release-names-nine-people-15812701

MONTYBEERSON

THE ENFORCER OF COB

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2019, 03:00:37 PM »

POLICE -RELEASE- NAMES-NINE-PEOPLE-GIVEN-TO-THEM -BY-LIDDLE mcl :wanker:

BEER ME TOP GRASS :homer: :alf: :beer:

DUEL CARD HOLDER -FMTTM & COB MAYYYTE
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2019, 03:30:24 PM »

POLICE -RELEASE- NAMES-NINE-PEOPLE-GIVEN-TO-THEM -BY-LIDDLE mcl :wanker:

BEER ME TOP GRASS :homer: :alf: :beer: