Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2019, 04:03:52 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: The race for a top half place is hotting up...

Poll
Question: What has happened to lids?  (Voting closed: February 14, 2019, 10:57:29 PM)
One many shandies and is back at home getting his tummy rubbed - 5 (19.2%)
Got lifted - 2 (7.7%)
Went home early to have a m+s meal for 2 with the other half - 3 (11.5%)
Still running,forest gump style, up the a19 to safety - 7 (26.9%)
Was warned by one of the tough boys to stay off social media - 9 (34.6%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lids  (Read 894 times)
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2019, 10:57:29 PM »

We may need to start a go fund me page for him.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 11:04:30 PM »

Battered by Tracy in the Pig Iron

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 11:06:03 PM »

Whoís Tracey?

His mrs?

Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 11:07:20 PM »

Helping the old bill identify his mates from CCTV footage.
Sunnyman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 11:11:52 PM »

Trying to get some coppers dogs teeth out his bollocks
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 11:12:03 PM »

Helping the old bill identify his mates from CCTV footage.

This

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2019, 11:16:00 PM »

^^This is what women do on Facebook when their blokes are out havin a laugh on the piss  mcl
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2019, 11:17:17 PM »

You donít take your phone out on a jolly boys outing 

Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2019, 11:34:43 PM »

Booked into a motel, didn't tell them he ain't took his motor.

:like: down there's for dancing  :homer:
Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2019, 12:46:06 AM »

If someone opened a crypt tomorrow and read the wall. Yours would be the first reply  :tp1:
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2019, 02:25:34 AM »

BM text me and said that Lids & JB are still amongst it.  Fought their way through 3 train carriages full of Leeds, but at the 4th the shithouses blocked the door.  They laid the Timpsons into the already wounded for 25 mins and got off at Leeds, they are now making their way round all the battlecruisers in Leeds town centre knocking people out.
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2019, 09:16:52 AM »

Who's Lids?

"Not at all. I know your game - you are here to cause damage to the Board and I know exactly how you are trying to do it and exactly who you are too.

I could just ban you and be done with it but I've decided to waste your time instead.

You will tire before I do. I've seen off way better trolls than you plenty of times before."

Steve Goldby
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2019, 10:31:05 AM »

BM text me and said that Lids & JB are still amongst it.  Fought their way through 3 train carriages full of Leeds, but at the 4th the shithouses blocked the door.  They laid the Timpsons into the already wounded for 25 mins and got off at Leeds, they are now making their way round all the battlecruisers in Leeds town centre knocking people out.

:alf:

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2019, 10:33:58 AM »

monkey

jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2019, 10:35:53 AM »

Didnt find that amusing to be honest. Maybe I need to know who JB and Lids are.

"Not at all. I know your game - you are here to cause damage to the Board and I know exactly how you are trying to do it and exactly who you are too.

I could just ban you and be done with it but I've decided to waste your time instead.

You will tire before I do. I've seen off way better trolls than you plenty of times before."

Steve Goldby
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2019, 10:36:29 AM »

Who's Lids?

Youíre new, you wouldnít know  :ponce:

jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2019, 10:38:54 AM »

Newish. Still contributed more to this forum than you have in over a decade.

Hilarious.

Steve Goldby
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2019, 10:42:05 AM »

Hilarious

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2019, 10:43:32 AM »

I'll pop a signed photo in with it. You're welcome.

Steve Goldby
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2019, 10:46:14 AM »

Hilarious

jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2019, 10:47:55 AM »

Dance puppet dance ha ha

Steve Goldby
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2019, 10:48:39 AM »

Hilarious again

jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2019, 10:49:19 AM »

True also.

Steve Goldby
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2019, 10:50:39 AM »

Hilarious

jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2019, 10:51:13 AM »

Dance ha ha

Steve Goldby
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2019, 10:54:51 AM »

Dance puppet dance ha ha

charles charles jc

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2019, 10:56:07 AM »

It is too easy crocket. The chap is obsessed by me. I have an inkling he is one of the dopes I tied in knots over the road and is still hurting from it! Very amusing!

Steve Goldby
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2019, 10:56:59 AM »

You know youíre struggling when Crocket is on your side, flouncey  :tp3:

duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2019, 11:01:28 AM »

Crocket is one of our own. He is worth ten of this other fuckwitt troll,who is best ignored.

Crocket does a great job of keeping the lefties in check. The only thing about him that is a bit odd is posting all those photos of people with Down syndrome.  His search history must be very strange.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 11:05:48 AM by duckyfuzz » Logged
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2019, 11:02:55 AM »

It is too easy crocket. The chap is obsessed by me. I have an inkling he is one of the dopes I tied in knots over the road and is still hurting from it! Very amusing!

Capcocks like a fly hovering around Ridsdales pile of dirty plates in his sink . Buzzing about everyday doing nowt but being an annoying cunt and spreading disease  :unlike:

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2019, 11:03:39 AM »

He contributes infinitely more to this forum than you thats for sure.

Steve Goldby
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2019, 11:04:21 AM »

Crocket is one of our own. He is worth ten of this other fuckwitt troll.
He is best ignored.

Crocket does a great job of keeping the lefties in check. The only thing about him that is a bit odd is posting all those photos of people with Down syndrome.  His search history must be very strange.

I'll add you to the fans list you dullard.

Steve Goldby
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2019, 11:05:19 AM »

So many fans mate  monkey

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2019, 11:06:43 AM »

:like:

I'll add to that you are also 100 times a better poster mate  :like:

jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2019, 11:08:25 AM »

I had a very large fan base on fmttm and now it seems my charm is creating another obsessive following over here. Quite flattering how you all hang on my every word. Mind you, crocket and leon have the biggest number of people dancing to their tunes. I have a long way to go to match them but I'm getting there!

Steve Goldby
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2019, 11:09:01 AM »

:like:

I'll add to that you are also 100 times a better poster mate  :like:

We'll keep the dopes in line!

Steve Goldby
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2019, 11:09:45 AM »

Insects is what they are pal  :like:

jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2019, 11:11:07 AM »

Dopey insects. I like it. Hilarious.

Steve Goldby
thelinny

shitkicker

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2019, 01:20:14 PM »

I had a brief chat with the man, the myth, the legend that is Lids before the match yesterday, you look well fella was good to see you

I was told by a few lads from Redcar that a few Anderlect & Dortmund fans along with a splattering of Hull, Chelsea, Cardiff had all made the way to the match hoping to 'shake hands' with the Leeds fans after

I only saw a few daft squirmishes in the town myself, nothing major, and the groups of lads I saw probably had 4 pubes between them, and 2 of them were probably blonde

Other than the obvious, that last minute fucking goal, it was a good day, never seen so many lads out for a match in a long time, the amount of Stone Island badges was hurting my eyes

It's not class or ideology,
Color, creed, or roots
The only thing that unites us
Is Dr. Marten's boots
boro-bob

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2019, 01:28:45 PM »

Lids has probably been recruited by these other clubs to train their firms.

Premier League, you're having a laugh !!
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2019, 06:23:00 PM »

Lids has probably been recruited by these other clubs to train their firms.

Quality idea.

His first training camp......

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length