Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 21, 2019, 05:35:23 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trouble after the game.  (Read 1930 times)
Steboro

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2019, 05:14:47 PM »

Been sent a video of fans walking together and then separated by horses.  Didnt look like anything was going on at all.

Reports on FMTTM  that all going off all over town. 

C'mon Lids get on here and do some grassing and initials.   

« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 05:21:18 PM by Steboro » Logged
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 05:32:01 PM »

Lids will be tucked up in bed by now

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 05:50:17 PM »

There was pockets of bother all through the town.

The police seemed to have it in hand but I saw them charge a load of lads outside the Pig Iron.

Tory Cunt
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 05:56:43 PM »

There was pockets of bother all through the town.

The police seemed to have it in hand but I saw them charge a load of lads outside the Pig Iron.

Come to Saltburn tonight. I'll love you like you deserve to be loved.
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 05:58:20 PM »

Iím a bit hungover after last night and couldnít perform to the high standards expecting

Tory Cunt
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 06:01:51 PM »

Iím a bit hungover after last night and couldnít perform to the high standards expecting

Coward.
Sunnyman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2019, 06:21:37 PM »

Heard that Boro so called hard lads did a lot of running away with their handbags 
Archie Stevens

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2019, 07:28:47 PM »

Some poor cunt got their piss bag popped in the fracas... Next level injuries once those ITK are closer to a pension than their 40th :stairlift:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2019, 08:19:53 PM »

Well Iím aroused

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2019, 08:32:54 PM »

Much claret?

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
Sunnyman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2019, 08:43:38 PM »

proper jolly boys outing today. not a mobile phone in sight. is probably the best way to describe things.

did we win ? we didnt lose put it that way. to coin a liddle phrase. the might be a few early

morning knocks over this one. that camera on ther fly over near flares if switched on will take a few in.

it got tasty down the side of the hit bar with leeds and it got tasty under the fly over with the coppers

its that bit that might get messy as it spilled into the road and into the sight of the camera on the fly over. plenty stopped as the coppers pushed people back towards flares for obvious reasons

but some carried on. they might get the knock. them dogs are cunts if any dog handler is reading this, before you ask i was watching not taking part.

What the fuck is he on about   
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2019, 09:22:11 PM »

Well Iím aroused

its understandable but let me assure you the dogs were nothing worth looking at. even you could

pull something that doesn't have to wear a collar

do you find some dogs worth looking at like?

Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2019, 09:24:18 PM »

I am sat in Lloyds waiting for our lass to pick me up, got lifted near wickers fighting 3 scum fans.. all got lifted... One of them got out with me so I gave him a few slaps, which he deserved... up at court on the 28 feb....Gonna enjoy this pint now....
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2019, 09:31:53 PM »

I am sat in Lloyds waiting for our lass to pick me up, got lifted near wickers fighting 3 scum fans.. all got lifted... One of them got out with me so I gave him a few slaps, which he deserved... up at court on the 28 feb....Gonna enjoy this pint now....

well deserved mate  :like: :like:

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2019, 09:33:37 PM »

:nige:

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Sunnyman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2019, 09:45:39 PM »

I hope (Boro and Leeds) they all get the fucking book thrown at them ....daft cunts. If that was Millwall scrapping, it would be headline news by now

I bet a load of youngsters witnessed all the 50 year old hoolies making twats  of themselves, and put them off going to matches for life
 lost
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2019, 09:48:06 PM »

Jack inoff, out of interest, how old are you?

TeesvilleMonsoon

Fuck the pope

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2019, 09:53:19 PM »

I hope (Boro and Leeds) they all get the fucking book thrown at them ....daft cunts. If that was Millwall scrapping, it would be headline news by now

I bet a load of youngsters witnessed all the 50 year old hoolies making twats  of themselves, and put them off going to matches for life
 lost

Fuck me chill out robocock
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2019, 09:53:27 PM »

WHERE IS LIDDLE?
Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2019, 09:56:49 PM »

lost

fuck off back to robs site you yellow bellied poof
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2019, 09:58:00 PM »

I bet a load of youngsters witnessed all the 50 year old hoolies making twats  of themselves, and put them off going to matches for life
 lost

that's not entirely true the youngsters need to learn to leave their phones at home before indulging in

such actions. it doesn't mean that they should stop going to football matches. you are getting the wrong end of the stick here. this was a jolly boys outing, not a kindergarting outing like you appear to think.

Sounds a bit gay

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2019, 10:02:42 PM »

did you genuinely get lifted? you're in big bother if they've got you on camera at any point. If it was under the bridge and not on camera you've got a chance. word on word will get you a fine and a ban.

ITK

granite 

Sunnyman

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2019, 10:07:31 PM »

jolly boys outing!!!   

you are such a fucking knob head

:wanker:
Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 10:07:39 PM »

did you genuinely get lifted? you're in big bother if they've got you on camera at any point. If it was under the bridge and not on camera you've got a chance. word on word will get you a fine and a ban.

Yes.. I dont tell lies...I will get what I get...no great shakes..
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2019, 10:08:48 PM »

Your kids must be so proud.

Sunnyman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2019, 10:17:30 PM »

TT. I hope you get locked up and get gang fucked in the showers...without lube  rava

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2019, 10:18:50 PM »

Boro lads got a kicking  the Leeds fans also attacked the Lord Byron. The coppers waved their battons about, everyone ran away, the end.
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2019, 10:20:54 PM »

I wonder if Monty got in any bother after the Bears game? Bet heís got a tale or two to tell!

Sunnyman

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2019, 10:21:19 PM »

Boro lads got a kicking  the Leeds fans also attacked the Lord Byron. The coppers waved their battons about, everyone ran away, the end.

...but apparently "it was a proper jolly boys outing"  :pope2:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2019, 10:21:36 PM »

I wonder if Monty got in any bother after the Bears game? Bet heís got a tale or two to tell!

Heard Lithuania were bringing a decent firm out

duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2019, 10:25:09 PM »

Your kids must be so proud.

not really ive got kids, but I was never around for them other that financially. people like you would

probably call them bastards but they had a good up bringing thanks to their step father and mother.

People like me!

I wouldnít call them bastards at all. But like you,by the sounds of it , I was into all sorts of trouble in my late twenties but I,like most people in the same position, grew up and matured. I certainly wouldnít want to running around boro with a load of fat balding men in their 50ís on a Saturday afternoon.
Each to their own I suppose.

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2019, 10:25:40 PM »

Yeah Iím mates with one of Lithuaniaís top boys, Big Teddy Smitho, phone number 07945644482  

duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2019, 10:27:23 PM »

Jack inoff, how old are you?

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2019, 10:30:07 PM »

you're not a bad lad robo , but I did catch you out last time against Sunderland did I not ?

that cunt in the blue coat took a good one. did you or your mate see that bit. Boro took no kicking that I will stand by. They didn't run the show but they never run either. Today will ramp things up for a few years. im a watcher by the way so don't need to bullshit

Caught me out doing what charles
Sunnyman

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2019, 10:30:54 PM »

you're not a bad lad robo , but I did catch you out last time against Sunderland did I not ?

that cunt in the blue coat took a good one. did you or your mate see that bit. Boro took no kicking that I will stand by. They didn't run the show but they never run either. Today will ramp things up for a few years. im a watcher by the way so don't need to bullshit

"im a watcher by the way"

:alf:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2019, 10:31:01 PM »

Do you like to watch mate?

Sunnyman

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2019, 10:33:31 PM »

he is a hoolie voyeur    :nige:
duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2019, 10:34:30 PM »

Do you like to watch mate?

Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2019, 10:58:20 PM »

Theirs some right girls on here isnt their........

Wait till lidds gets here.....

Why dont all you girls fuck off to fmttm??
Sunnyman

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2019, 11:05:30 PM »

Theirs some right girls on here isnt their........

Wait till lidds gets here.....

Why dont all you girls fuck off to fmttm??

Why, do you love him 
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2019, 11:38:03 PM »

Proper naughty day that was , Battling all over Linthorpe road 

Bumped into Monster of Queers outside MacDonald's getting lifted for carrying offensive collars after smashing 4 chessburgers all over the place

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2019, 11:39:46 PM »

I went to the navi after the game so didn't see the trouble in town but give the dirties plenty of stick as I  come out of the east stand and passed by where their coaches were parked. :like:

They where taking the piss big time  :wanker:

One fat bald fella laughing at me so I kindly told him that I hope his coach crashes on the way home  :mido:

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2019, 11:41:52 PM »

but give the dirties plenty of stick as I  come out of the east stand and passed by where their coaches were parked.

Granite 

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2019, 11:45:26 PM »

SOME OF YOU CUNTS ARE GONNA GET IT BIG FUCKING STYLE FUCKING BEWARE 
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2019, 11:48:07 PM »

YEAH!

:mido:

YOU TELL 'EM MONKEY.

:tp4:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2019, 11:48:44 PM »

Sounds pretty gay.

Iím in.

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2019, 11:51:11 PM »

Sounds pretty gay.

Iím in.

Oh christ.

He's had a couple of Cosmos.

:tp2:
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2019, 11:52:29 PM »

YEAH!

:mido:

YOU TELL 'EM MONKEY.

:tp4:
  :beer: jc
jayjayb

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2019, 09:21:35 AM »

Parked in the cinema car park as always. About 20-30 Leeds thugs (oldish chaps) came through the subway and were acting aggressively to everyone. It was therefore very amusing when approximately 10 young skinny teenagers playing wannabe hooligans ran into them windmilling and chased them back towards the ground. Pure comedy and what an embarrassing experience for the Leeds lot!

"Not at all. I know your game - you are here to cause damage to the Board and I know exactly how you are trying to do it and exactly who you are too.

I could just ban you and be done with it but I've decided to waste your time instead.

You will tire before I do. I've seen off way better trolls than you plenty of times before."

Steve Goldby
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2019, 09:29:40 AM »

One fat bald fella laughing at me so I kindly told him that I hope his coach crashes on the way home  :mido:

Does the T in your username stand for Tough?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length