Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 20, 2019, 08:30:02 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My Take On Our Away Game At Birmingham Including Player Ratings  (Read 580 times)
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2019, 03:36:32 PM »

That Eleven is a fucking disgrace.

:tp2:    :wanker:    :wanker:
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 04:26:07 PM »

No killer instinct. Very poor so far.

:tp2:    :tp2:    :unlike:
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 04:36:36 PM »

Had to score there. These cunts are here for the taking.

Birmingham mob finally livened up.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 04:52:55 PM »

Brilliant play from Fry for the Goal. He's easily been our top man so far.

:mido:    :mido:    :mido:

We can get a second Goal here. These fuckers are asking for it. Must not overly sit back come Second Half.
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 05:29:58 PM »

These cunts are starting to get the Referee's decisions going their way each time.

klins    klins    klins
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 05:58:16 PM »

Fucking have that.

Player Ratings coming when we find the car.

klins    klins   
mingebag

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 05:59:13 PM »

That Eleven is a fucking disgrace.

:tp2:    :wanker:    :wanker:

:tp1: :tp1: :tp1: :tp1: :tp1:

Sorry mingebag, i,m a cu*t so you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
SUSPENDED UNTIL MONDAY 11th NOVEMBER
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 06:06:09 PM »

Fucking have that.

Player Ratings coming when we find the car.

klins    klins   

:homer:
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 09:06:09 PM »

My Take On Birmingham Away:

Randolph - Rarely tested. Made the basic saves necessary. His distribution didn't help.   6/10

Fry - Fucking brilliant. Had their flair Player in his pocket. Lovely ball for our opening Goal. For a young lad playing out of position, he couldn't have done any more.    9/10

Ayala - Kept Juke quiet for the majority.  7/10

Batth - See above & lovely play on the ball.  8/10

Friend - Really fucking put a shift in. Made himself an attacking threat whenever possible. As good as you can expect from George.   8/10

Clayton - The only Midfielder who had a right to sit back as much as we did. Charged around hassling the opposition.   7/10

Saville - I don't know what his role is. He's fucking useless & Wing saved him with the opening Goal.   5/10

Besic - Looking to slow the game right down to the point where he was causing us problems as much as them.  5/10

Wing - Simple Goal but you have to be in the right place to put the ball in the net. Beautiful Assist for the Winner. A few too many stray passes & fucked up to set up a potential killer goal. Can't argue with a Goal & an Assist mind.    8/10

Howson - Liked what I saw today. Kept the ball well & got his head up looking to play killer passes. Keep him out on the Right.  7/10

Hugill - I presume he'll get a load of stick from most. The bloke behind me wouldn't get off his fucking back. I didn't mind Hugill today. He should have scored though he ran around doing as much donkey work as any fucker could do. Gave everything he had.   7/10
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 09:13:13 PM »

My Take On Birmingham Away:

SUBS:

Downing - I expected to see him come on & give us a calming control on the ball. Didn't quite work out that way.   5/10

Britt - Serious bottle with that finish. Love it. I'm probably his biggest critic but I can't fault that performance. He makes runs that Hugill doesn't see. Britt looked like he would score from the very moment he got on the pitch.  8/10

McNair - N/A
ron_manager
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 10:21:17 PM »

Saville - I don't know what his role is. He's fucking useless & Wing saved him with the opening Goal.   5/10

According to all the BBC commentators it was Savilles best game for the Boro and a number of people who phoned in.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 10:31:06 PM »

According to all the BBC commentators it was Savilles best game for the Boro and a number of people who phoned in.
  :like:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length