Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2019, 10:23:23 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: Next please...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Idiots in opposition companies  (Read 445 times)
Steboro

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2019, 06:21:54 PM »

So a client of mine decided to go the cheap option on something and now they have lost 1 and a half months worth of data.  The company they went with have No backups by the looks of it and wont answer me straight. Their email responses are very unprofessional and they tip toe around the questions.

If I did a server migration and had.no backups,  I would expect to be fired on the spot and this other company will be lucky to avoid legal proceedings.

Me I'm sitting here like   

Shows you get what you pay for.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 06:23:02 PM »

Excellent :like:
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 06:50:33 PM »

If the owner of the company is a bewer and you save all her data you might even get a gobble.

Or should I say head.

:like:

Turley fuck off back to Islington ye fuckin treacherous cunt
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 11:33:40 PM »

If the owner of the company is a bewer and you save all her data you might even get a gobble.

Or should I say head.

Ive seen the owners I'll let the other company reap the rewards.   monkey
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 11:45:48 PM »

Or should I say head.

souey
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 11:51:13 PM »

They probably could have done what ever it is for free if they used youtube, Saved me a fortune that place, fixed cars , plumbing, electricals the lot , even laptops , The latest saving I ended up with a BIOS Password error on startup, could not log on for 2 days, rang Acer tech support and some pleb wanted $50.00 .. told him to promptly fuck off and used Number 1s phone to try youtube . within 10 mins I got sent to this site  https://bios-pw.org/ and my laptop was up and running for free.

fuck paying anyone if its on Youtube  :like:

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 12:10:00 AM »

Nice one Crocket, you’re wasted on those forks fella

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 02:11:55 AM »

They probably could have done what ever it is for free if they used youtube, Saved me a fortune that place, fixed cars , plumbing, electricals the lot , even laptops , The latest saving I ended up with a BIOS Password error on startup, could not log on for 2 days, rang Acer tech support and some pleb wanted $50.00 .. told him to promptly fuck off and used Number 1s phone to try youtube . within 10 mins I got sent to this site  https://bios-pw.org/ and my laptop was up and running for free.

fuck paying anyone if its on Youtube  :like:

I don't think I would attempt to watch a YouTube video on migrating a Domain Controller into a cloud environment for a multi billion dollar company.  Maybe that's what the other company did.  :alf:

IT is certainly not something you wanna fuck with if you dont know what your doing.   Home PC yes,   but business you will pay way more for people like me to fix your fuck ups than you would have saved.
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 07:04:55 AM »

Or should I say head.

Ive seen the owners I'll let the other company reap the rewards.   monkey

mcl

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 08:00:55 AM »

Friday = Pay Day  :like:

slotting No 2 tonight  :like:

Taking her out for a few drinks , Any snowflakes cross my path their teeth will migrate from their gums to the carpet 

Proud Yellow vest  wearing manual working good guy always ready to crush a layabout leftist good for nothing parasite
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 08:09:37 AM »

Taking her out for a few drinks , Any snowflakes cross my path their teeth will migrate from their gums to the carpet 

EEEEE... SHE'S A LUCKY LASS.

jc

NOT NUMBER 2.

mick

IT'S NUMBER ONE WHO IS LUCKY TO GET A NIGHT OFF.  THE POOR BUGGER.

:alastair:
CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 09:10:07 AM »

I’ve got it on good authority Leroy goes round to see Crocket’s missus when Crocket goes to number 2’s 

Tell you straight how it is now . I am a real nut case you got that right . I am not Liddle who will wait to bump into you after all I do not know who you are do I. I will never find out from this site either. But here's the thing. the police will. And I will put a report in to them.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 09:10:30 AM »

So why do people start sentences with "so", it's so fucking annoying?

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 10:21:01 AM »

So why do people start sentences with "so", it's so fucking annoying?

So fucking what  :alf:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2019, 10:22:26 AM »

That's a different SO 
MRPUNDERFUL MONTYBEERSON

THE ENFORCER OF COB

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 10:32:31 AM »

They probably could have done what ever it is for free if they used youtube, Saved me a fortune that place, fixed cars , plumbing, electricals the lot , even laptops , The latest saving I ended up with a BIOS Password error on startup, could not log on for 2 days, rang Acer tech support and some pleb wanted $50.00 .. told him to promptly fuck off and used Number 1s phone to try youtube . within 10 mins I got sent to this site  https://bios-pw.org/ and my laptop was up and running for free.

fuck paying anyone if its on Youtube   :like:

COULD THIS GUY GET ANYMORE TRAGIC?

FEEL SORRY FOR THE DRONGO lost

BEER ME BOYS :beer:

DUEL CARD HOLDER -FMTTM & COB MAYYYTE
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2019, 12:33:33 PM »

What does “no.1” do when you’re taking “no.2” out for drinks on Friday night?

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Johnny Thunder

Shit Stirring Cunt.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2019, 12:43:36 PM »

The fuckin supper.

CapsDave

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2019, 12:56:58 PM »

I’ve got it on good authority Leroy goes round to see Crocket’s missus when Crocket goes to number 2’s 

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2019, 12:59:03 PM »

The fuckin supper.

charles jc

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2019, 02:16:21 PM »

Have you got a back up stored to sell them? Obviously back door stuff with GDPR n all that?
Steboro

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2019, 03:31:27 PM »

Have you got a back up stored to sell them? Obviously back door stuff with GDPR n all that?

Nope I've only got a backup from before the other company did stuff.  They lost nearly 2 months worth of data.

GDPR not in effect here in the US. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length