Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2018, 11:32:30 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Houchen Pulls It Off!  (Read 677 times)
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2018, 12:30:07 PM »

Buying back the Airport

Gerrin…...fuck you lefty councils

Ready for our Euro campaign in 2019 after we win the Cup!

:homer: :pope2: jc

https://www.backbensplan.com/?fbclid=IwAR1-M5K44zWzeDZ5ct4uCV-Uj3qhCmXqmIndiP7YN68BudDmcnOSTawPCkw
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 12:36:34 PM by Ural Quntz » Logged

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 01:23:22 PM »

I've signed to back the plan. The region needs it back for future investments.
Willy_Wonka

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 01:24:51 PM »

Shame he has to get it passed a Labour councillors Vote, those corrupt Lefty Doyles will vote it down!
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 01:28:34 PM »

Shame he has to get it passed a Labour councillors Vote, those corrupt Lefty Doyles will vote it down!

Probably fucking will and all  :unlike:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 01:34:01 PM »

FMTTM clique have decided that he is a cunt anyway.

Fact is that the airport could be a huge as a freight terminal. Get the chinks on board and it will boom.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 02:28:47 PM »

Probably fucking will and all  :unlike:

He's backing the spiteful cunts into a corner though - he's a clever operator this fella

:like:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
BigSmiffy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 02:44:28 PM »

"Shame he has to get it passed a Labour councillors Vote, those corrupt Lefty Doyles will vote it down!"

By the looks of it they will have to bank roll the running costs and actually run the thing so I think it is only fair they vote on it.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 05:53:33 PM »

The only problem I have is that the people marketing the airport are competing with the likes of Wynyard, Teesdale, Boro town centre and Billingham business park for business head quarters. The above (especially boro town centre) already have too many empty office buildings. The airport expansion is heavily focusing on office/business buildings and is using centralised money which I think could be better spent, especially as they’re competing with local business office buildings which are already empty.

As for increasing freight, that would be good for the area and could be a success given the new amazon warehouse near by.

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 06:17:06 PM »

All for it.

However considering how much the government spends in London on things like Crossrail, they should pick up the bill.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 06:56:12 PM »

"Shame he has to get it passed a Labour councillors Vote, those corrupt Lefty Doyles will vote it down!"

By the looks of it they will have to bank roll the running costs and actually run the thing so I think it is only fair they vote on it.

That is completely incorrect - it will be fuck all to do with the useless fuckers

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 06:58:35 PM »

The only problem I have is that the people marketing the airport are competing with the likes of Wynyard, Teesdale, Boro town centre and Billingham business park for business head quarters. The above (especially boro town centre) already have too many empty office buildings. The airport expansion is heavily focusing on office/business buildings and is using centralised money which I think could be better spent, especially as they’re competing with local business office buildings which are already empty.

As for increasing freight, that would be good for the area and could be a success given the new amazon warehouse near by.

So Boro town centre has plenty of office space free? Not what the lefty doyles said when they wanted to redevelop the square!

How would the money be better spent - more food banks and drop in centres no doubt for the freeloaders and druggies?

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 06:59:20 PM »

All for it.

However considering how much the government spends in London on things like Crossrail, they should pick up the bill.

Where do you think the £40 M is coming from?

Quote:
Using just 7% of the money devolved ot our area from central government, my deal will have zero impact on people's Council Tax bills, zero impact on local authority budgets, zero impact on public services, and zero impact on local businesses.
Ben Houchen

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:02:41 PM by Ural Quntz » Logged

Teamboro

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 07:03:56 PM »

The local councils sold it for next to fuck all they will vote it down  :wanker:but good on Ben for keeping his promise now it's upto the council's
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 07:14:13 PM »

If only he was the Redcar MP we still might have a steel plant and jobs.

Assuming he’ll profit from this at least the area will benefit unlike the other bent deals such as Acklam Hall etc.
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 07:29:44 PM »

So Boro town centre has plenty of office space free? Not what the lefty doyles said when they wanted to redevelop the square!

How would the money be better spent - more food banks and drop in centres no doubt for the freeloaders and druggies?
Redeveloping the square would be as pointless as DTVA competing with established local office buildings. Sort out what we’ve got before building new shit.

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2018, 08:53:47 PM »

Redeveloping the square would be as pointless as DTVA competing with established local office buildings. Sort out what we’ve got before building new shit.

Its going to be an airport FFS - why are you fixated with offices?

Middlesbrough shit will never be sorted as long as they all vote Labour everytime.

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 09:14:38 PM »

Middlesbrough shit will never be sorted as long as they all vote Labour everytime.

I take it you have no idea what the plans are? You could just ask or look it up you fucking halfwit. He wants minimal flights into a massive business park and is offering free leasehold land and incentives towards building offices.

Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2018, 01:05:40 AM »

I take it you have no idea what the plans are? You could just ask or look it up you fucking halfwit. He wants minimal flights into a massive business park and is offering free leasehold land and incentives towards building offices.

Made up horse-shit from a fuckwit

:wanker:

Rids

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2018, 01:53:00 AM »

Not Pile who is the fuckwit here.
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2018, 03:05:52 AM »

I would have thought the local Labour politicians would be pleased with the idea of renationalised public services. Isn't that what their leadership is all about?

Apparently these things pay for themselves without a need to raise taxes according to John McDonnell.

Tory Cunt
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2018, 08:19:34 AM »

Made up horse-shit from a fuckwit

:wanker:
I got it from the horse’s mouth but I can’t imagine it would be hard to research, for a reasonably capable person of course.
 :lenin:

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2018, 08:19:53 AM »

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2018, 11:42:21 AM »

I think there is a bigger picture to get DTV back to where it was than just renting a few offices. There are many other areas that will also benefit.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2018, 03:03:34 PM »

That explains it - lefty fuckwitz

:alf: :alf:

Johnny Thunder

Orrible Cunt

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2018, 04:45:37 PM »

Fuck all this office bollocks and politics shite.

We want fuckin cheap flights to Shagaluf.

:pope2: :beer: :beer: :wanker: :wanker:

tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2018, 05:33:47 PM »

Imagine organising a COB all-inclusive from Teesside airport?

:beer:

Johnny Thunder

Orrible Cunt

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2018, 05:44:44 PM »

Haymakers everywhere.

:mido:

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2018, 05:57:58 PM »

Nobody would turn up. :alf:
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2018, 06:16:58 PM »

Plaz would.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2018, 06:21:53 PM »

monkey

He wouldn't want to be stood up again.
tunstall

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2018, 08:07:17 PM »

Haymakers everywhere.

:mido:

Check in desk would be quiet, but the car park would be busy...

:alastair:

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2018, 08:34:43 PM »

IT will be sold off for building sub standard shoe box housing.
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2018, 09:43:01 PM »

IT will be sold off for building sub standard shoe box housing.

Said Buxtoncunt speaking from 1999

monkey

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2018, 10:09:59 PM »

I thought my comments would tear Quntzy away from his stamp collection.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length