Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2018, 11:35:00 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Furys press conference  (Read 266 times)
Robbso

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2018, 11:02:22 AM »

monkey

Mad as a box of frogs.  :homer:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 11:32:52 AM »

He's funny as fuck. Absolute head the ball. He'd fit in well on here
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 11:38:40 AM »

I THINK HE LOOKS A BIT LIKE TOWERSY IF YOU LOOK AT HIM VERY CLOSELY. I WONDER IF OUR MAN COULD GIVE HIM A RUN FOR HIS MONEY ???   

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats.
White_Tyson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 03:38:37 PM »

What a bloke he is
Jake Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 11:58:34 PM »

This is the Tyson Fury I've been selling on here for years. The way the papers & certain TV networks portrayed him is not the bloke I've seen over the last ten years. He's a genuine character. No "media training" like a certain other British Heavyweight. Just a real person who has his opinions right or wrong. There has been an agenda against him for far too long. With people using his words when he's taking the piss as genuine & turning it into a serious front page issue.

I remember posting on here the reaction the crowd given him after the Groves/EubankJnr Fight. That was when it became clear that public opinion had started to completely go the other way for him.

Despite not getting the Win he deserved, what fury has achieved over the last year is special. They'll be many films about this story, I'm sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length