Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 26, 2020, 05:27:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yaxley’s latest Facebook rant  (Read 2203 times)
El Capitan

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2018, 03:37:25 PM »

Whoops  :tp2:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6446445/Tommy-Robinson-admits-wrong-Muslim-gang-claims.html

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 03:45:49 PM »

At least he can admit when he has been wrong unlike certain people on here.

:tp4:

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 05:07:49 PM »

Might possibly mean there's a spark of decency in him. Won't hold my breath though.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 05:09:38 PM »

Advice of his legal team most probably

kippers

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 05:31:52 PM »

'a spark of decency' 

This is the man who campaigns against Muslim grooming gangs.
What an undecent cunt.
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 05:36:32 PM »

'a spark of decency' 

This is the man who campaigns against Muslim grooming gangs.
What an undecent cunt.

No this is a man who jeopodises the prosecution of rape gangs for his own publicity.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 05:45:32 PM »

Then there's those councillors and police forces that jeopardise the prosecution of rape gangs by pretending for decades that they don't exist, and the MP's who jeopardise their prosecution by telling the victims they should shut up about it.
 souey 

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 05:47:59 PM »

CoB scum
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2018, 05:48:45 PM »

oh do fucking Wake up.

Are you one of these numpties donating money to this kid who got a slap ?
Bullying is a way of life in the uk, sad but true, and you will see a lot more gruesome scenes of bullying on a simple youtube search.

But lets turn this episode into Another, 'we hate Tommy' rant as that suits the Kumbaya attitude that the muslims thrive on.

Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2018, 05:54:58 PM »

Yaxley Lennon only got involved with this to boost his profile with his right backers and funders.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2018, 05:56:07 PM »

Is that right
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2018, 05:58:04 PM »

Tommy gets enough in donations, t bone sends him half his universal credit :homer:
Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 06:07:19 PM »

Is that right

Well SWB read it on fmttm so it must be.  rava
myboro

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2018, 06:45:31 PM »

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2018, 06:46:27 PM »

A generation ago the Labour Party embraced an antiestablishment voice, now it’s riddled with compliance, PC and chopping down tall poppies. The working classes have been betrayed as usual.
myboro

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2018, 06:56:02 PM »

Afzal's work against grooming gangs has led to criticism from "members of the Asian community" and from the far right. Regarding far-right campaigns to deport Afzal, he reiterated "I was born in Birmingham. They can deport me to Birmingham if they want to", and said "I think if you are getting it from both sides, you are probably getting something right."

He used his position to stress that abusers were found in all communities, and that the vast majority of paedophiles in Britain are white. In May 2013, he was responsible for the prosecution of disgraced former BBC presenter Stuart Hall.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazir_Afzal
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2018, 07:00:34 PM »

Afzal's work against grooming gangs has led to criticism from "members of the Asian community" and from the far right. Regarding far-right campaigns to deport Afzal, he reiterated "I was born in Birmingham. They can deport me to Birmingham if they want to", and said "I think if you are getting it from both sides, you are probably getting something right."

He used his position to stress that abusers were found in all communities, and that the vast majority of paedophiles in Britain are white. In May 2013, he was responsible for the prosecution of disgraced former BBC presenter Stuart Hall.

But why did he resign? Pressure from public sector groups intent on  concealing facts who lets face it are not far right. Think I might have covered the reason. Compliance, hide the truth etc, etc, shame there’s not more of his ilk.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2018, 07:42:02 PM »

muslim rape gangs are based on their culture,that non muslim women are impure and now worth consideration.The scale of these rape gangs has never been seen in other communities.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-gang-sexual-abuse-muslim-islamist-racism-white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
myboro

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2018, 07:42:45 PM »

Can agree on that willie. A muslim femenist willing to stand up to grooming gangs.

Problem is the press should of been promoting him not Tommy and you might see a lot more of his ilk.

Glad we agree on something  :tp2:

myboro

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2018, 07:46:33 PM »

muslim rape gangs are based on their culture,that non muslim women are impure and now worth consideration.The scale of these rape gangs has never been seen in other communities.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-gang-sexual-abuse-muslim-islamist-racism-white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html

He notes that the amount of media attention devoted to child sex abuse cases is inconsistent. He led the legal teams that reopened and successfully prosecuted the Rochdale grooming case in 2012, over the abuse of 47 girls by a group of Asian men. “A few weeks after the Rochdale case, we dealt with a case of 10 white men in North Yorkshire who had been abusing young girls, and they were all convicted and they got long sentences. It didn’t get the level of coverage,” he says.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/sep/03/nazir-afzal-there-is-no-religious-basis-for-the-abuse-in-rotherham
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2018, 08:00:30 PM »

He notes that the amount of media attention devoted to child sex abuse cases is inconsistent. He led the legal teams that reopened and successfully prosecuted the Rochdale grooming case in 2012, over the abuse of 47 girls by a group of Asian men. “A few weeks after the Rochdale case, we dealt with a case of 10 white men in North Yorkshire who had been abusing young girls, and they were all convicted and they got long sentences. It didn’t get the level of coverage,” he says.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/sep/03/nazir-afzal-there-is-no-religious-basis-for-the-abuse-in-rotherham
culture and religious based as against sexual predators ,read the link and see a victims own words.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2018, 08:56:34 PM »

That's pretty weak to be fair

:unlike:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
myboro

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2018, 09:00:50 PM »

I did coulby, but the other link is from a second generation Pakistani Muslim who prosecuted both Muslim and White "Criminals".

A victim abused by a paticular group will have a strong view on that group. BUT and it is a big but. Not all Muslims are Peados. Some are.

Coulby - your better than that  :alf:
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2018, 11:08:42 PM »

I did coulby, but the other link is from a second generation Pakistani Muslim who prosecuted both Muslim and White "Criminals".

A victim abused by a paticular group will have a strong view on that group. BUT and it is a big but. Not all Muslims are Peados. Some are.

Coulby - your better than that  :alf:
"srong views" ffs.  lost
it is their whole culture that is the problem, religious and socially conservative with poor integration being a major cause of the problems from within the community and faced by them from  the wider society.Carry  on with your deflections and yes buts,lets see where we are in twenty years when the muslim/Pakistani population has increased even more .

Skinz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2018, 11:36:14 PM »

Understatement.
T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2018, 02:56:24 PM »

Tommy was only going off what a mother had told him in private about her daughter  souey

Then when Tommy made a video talking about it the attention seeking slag said it didn't happen  lost

Not Tommys fault he was messed about by some woman wanting her 2 mins of fame  :unlike:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 02:59:07 PM by T_Bone » Logged

You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. For me it's a full time job.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2018, 03:21:24 PM »

Poor Tommy :gaz:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2018, 03:24:00 PM »

So you can message poor tommy anything you want and he’ll just blindly believe it?

Thought he was a “journalist”  monkey

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2018, 03:25:57 PM »

You’re correct, he said that the media coverage is bias against Muslims. He also said ““I don’t want to play it down. The ethnicity of these perpetrators is what it is. It is a matter of fact. It is an issue that has to be addressed by the state, and the authorities and the community”. Coulby is correct that there is an internal problem with Islam which needs addressing.

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2018, 12:27:47 PM »

:nige:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6450795/Ukip-marching-Tommy-Robinson-turn-party-new-BNP-Nigel-Farage-warns.html

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2018, 12:33:44 PM »

Oh dear.
Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2018, 12:39:02 PM »

So you can message poor tommy anything you want and he’ll just blindly believe it?

Thought he was a “journalist”  monkey
You're one to speak about sending people messages matty

Can't we all get along
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2018, 12:40:36 PM »

What messages have I sent like??  :pd:

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2018, 12:43:43 PM »

What you been up to now matty :matty:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2018, 12:44:28 PM »

Fuck knows  :tp1:

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2018, 12:46:32 PM »

It was peaceful on here when you were in Sri Lanka. :alf:

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2018, 01:35:08 PM »

Tommy Robinson is UKIP’s last throw of the dice, they’ve been fucked since the referendum result. Farage is probably looking for an excuse for UKIP’s demise.

Keef69er

Rock n Roll

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2018, 03:20:38 PM »

Suprised he got into politics..can never be took serious due to half the country thinking he is racist

Can't we all get along
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2018, 03:33:03 PM »

Suprised he got into politics..can never be took serious due to half the country thinking he is racist
Three quarters think Abbott is a thick fucking pig and she’s got a job.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2018, 03:45:49 PM »

I got sick of all of Clem’s PMs pestering me.

He’s so needy when he doesn’t get enough attention.

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2018, 03:54:16 PM »

I got sick of all of Clem’s PMs pestering me.

He’s so needy when he doesn’t get enough attention.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18
Official COB Prediction League Winner 2018/19
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length